It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
Do you have a bark park?

Yes.
It is often full on the weekends with folks and their four legged friends/family!

Well, my lovelies I am going to attempt sleep.

Wish me dreams, please...

I wish them for you.

Fantastic and magical ones!

You are all in my heart!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Rest yourself and post another poem tomorrow!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Howdy Shedfolk. Working my first overnight at McD's figured I'd holla whilst I dine on employee meal. 😎👍

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Can I have a veggie big Mack with extra pickles?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Quantum12

Ooooh, sorry. We don't have the veggie big mac... 😋

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Ok a happy meal with chicken McNuggets. Toy for my son. I will mail it to him. Are you working all night?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Quantum

Haha, I'm working till 4... so, four hours to go. 😛

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Well you will rest soon, I love their breakfast! Egg Mc Muffin without the ham. Always yummy.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Um hello there everyone. I joined this site just about a day ago. Should I introduce myself here? I'm not absolutely sure the purpose of this thread beyond what I've seen in the starter post and some mention of stories? Can anyone join?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAstaroth

Anyone is part of the shed, your always welcome here. Nice to meet you!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Nice to meet you too! I'll observe what this place is about. This specific thread that is.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The shed is about being yourself and having a good cry and a laugh. Most important is the shed for you and anyone. Talk about life or hard times. Everyone here is a great friend.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Good to hear. I will admit life is somewhat bland, but overall rather good. I do admit I am rather confused on a certain topic, but I won't bring it up. So what are these stories? I posted a poem yesterday. I don't know the topic here.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Our lovely hostess, Night Star, says it best
Though I can't find a specific thing in an older version of the Shed to copy and paste from her.

The Shed is a place for friendship, for escaping real life and the drama therein, to take solace and companionship with others, share your life, share a story. We consider this place an imaginary realm where pixies, dragons, elves, ghosts, wizards, cat people, wolves, clowns! And more! adventure together and live an unlikely life.

At the centre of this realm is the bright and colourful Shed, the place we call home. Usually stocked to the brim with virtual drinks and doughnuts and other delectable goods
and if not, there are pixies around to rectify the situation before one was to even know we were running out!

Roleplay and chit chat to sum up! lol.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
Hm, Night Star, yes she made this thread? Sorry my memory can be horrendous. So I see you've mentioned many fantasy critters, but what of science fiction? Is there a collective story? The pictures at the beginning captivated me.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You can throw science fiction into the Shedlands. There are many lands and Kingdoms and the Shedlands go on forever. Wherever you are in the realm, you can start your adventure from there. It is best to play your own character/characters rather than play another persons characters if you wish to meet up with them in their story line. If you wish to enter another person's story line, that is fine. It would be best to speak with that person on whatever ideas you may have so you can better work with them. Just some friendly advice. Your imagination can go anywhere as long as T&C's apply.

Hello and welcome! It is so very nice to meet you! I'm trying to catch up in here. I see I got way behind.

edit on 8-6-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I may choose to live lonely in the woods to get a grasp if that isn't a problem? Nice to meet you as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

No problem at all. It is your story and you can do what you wish.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Good to know. I've written a bit in the past for myself on paper and like to share generally. I will try to have it up as soon as I can.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Well said Kaelci! Hi Honey!

The Shed is also different on the inside. Outside it may appear as an ordinary shed, but inside it is whatever you imagine it to be. If you want your part of the shed to look like a castle, you can. It can be very simple or very elegant. All up to you.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join