It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Morning/Afternoon everyone! Just having coffee and catching up. Loved the beach scenes!

CHOOCH! That DIO vid was AWESOME! I know Syx will appreciate it Caglio and has probably commented on it already and whatever heavy metal folks we have in here. A shame he is no longer with us! He was a deep, philosophical and intelligent man, besides his being a musical legend!

I see Timely was here and flirting with Zazz again. LOL

Wonderful story entry from our little Miss Kealci!

Bird, how can you love spiders? That's just...just not normal!
I don't mind them in stories, but just don't let me see any of them near me in real life. AHHHHHHH!
WTH, I don't know what happened with shed 4. Weird. Sorry you didn't get to view your past story entries. I keep a notepad now because it is easier for me to track where I last left off. Everyone should keep notes somewhere.

OMG Kaelci that story of your Uncle holding a 'hand sized' spider gave me the chills! Strangely though, I can look at a tarantula in a pet store and they don't freak me out as much as they should. I guess because they are furry. LOL

Martin, thank you for bringing Nonspecific's thread to everyone's attention! I made a quick reply when I first saw it and will go check up on him when I have time.

Quantum, I will be looking at that other thread soon. Thanks! I think it is vital that we all support one another when needed. People have been here for me in my darkest hours and it really does make a difference in our lives when our ATS family is there beside us with love and support!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Replying to everyone:

Thank you!

Small request: anyone got some chocolate chip cookies?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Happy Birthday Mike!!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Shed Party!!!
OK I've got the decorations, the drinks, and I found a unicorn outside...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks! I think it is vital that we all support one another when needed. People have been here for me in my darkest hours and it really does make a difference in our lives when our ATS family is there beside us with love and support!

This ^^

Night, that is so true. The support I've had from our ATS family has made a huge difference, especially recently. I cannot even begin to explain how much it has helped, but rest assured, it really has.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Good morning ShedLandians! I hope Your Day is a good one!!

(now to try to catch up)

I did see that noone can access Shed 4? CC was starting to grab all the story bits from Shed 1 onwards... BUt We should all have our own story elements buried deep in Our posts, right?

edit on 8-6-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike

Thanks! I think it is vital that we all support one another when needed. People have been here for me in my darkest hours and it really does make a difference in our lives when our ATS family is there beside us with love and support!

This ^^

Night, that is so true. The support I've had from our ATS family has made a huge difference, especially recently. I cannot even begin to explain how much it has helped, but rest assured, it really has.

When I lost my dad everyone here helped me. Even you! It's important to help others in life.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Mike, I tried making you a Birthday thread and it won't post!!!!!! GRRRRRRR! Is there already one up and I missed it?

I hope your Birthday is as wonderful as you are my friend!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

originally posted by: JustMike

This ^^

When I lost my dad everyone here helped me. Even you! It's important to help others in life.

You have always supported members of this community Q, including me! ATS folks have been there for me when I had cancer, when I lost my Dad and when I lost my Mom. They are the best!

Oh, Hi Syx! Love the purple you are sporting today!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Cookiiiiiiiiiieeeeees!!!

I'll look after those for you...

and a reply to: SyxPak
I checked your posts list just now, and even though you have shed 4 posts listed, they won't link. You click on any of them, it just takes you to the main page for the General Chit-Chat forum. Unfortunately, if a thread is "lost in the ether" that's what happens.

edit on 8/6/16 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yikes, his Mom died!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-6-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
That cookie's on steroids!

I'll take it!

and a reply to: Quantum12
Helping others also helps ourselves. Karma is more about positives than negatives.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

LOL Mike! Help yourself to those cookies! The good thng about Virtual cookies is that We cannot gain any weight from eating them! Yummy Yumm!! LOL!!

As far as My Shed 4 posts, and I will assume others', that is a total bummer...

Did that Thread consume way too much bandwidth to be stored or something? That really sucks...
I was thinking, (Oh no there He goes again), I would imagine that there have been many other threads that have been permanently trash binned... If not, I am going to scream DISCRIMINATION at the top of My Dragon Lungs and startspitting flames at, well, SOMETHING or SOMEONE!!!

edit on 8-6-2016 by SyxPak because: spellennennen errrrer...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It is a shame that he is no longer with us. One of the best musicians to have ever grace us with their presence. The world lost a great man six years ago to a terrible thing called cancer.

Happy birthday Mikey!!
[url=http://vogelinn.com/wp-includes/js/thickbox/ice-cream-cake-ideas-birthday-6913.jpg?lbisphpreq=1&q=ice-cream-cake-ideas-birthday-6913.jpg][/u rl]

edit on 8-6-2016 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Hey gimme. Try to take the space out of your image code in your post...

It will leave a link to that cake!
Or I can post it for You?
vogelinn.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thank you for the link. I dread the day that I have to face that. My heart aches for him

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up, Night. I've always liked and14263 and have posted there.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Hi Rain! Yah I thought I would morph My Scales into a ramble of Purple for a couple/few days! . It was time for a change...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hey Jess? I sent You a couple PM's about My Dragons thread a couple days ago.
Did You recieve them? Just wondering as they are still highlighted here in My sent mail...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join