It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I was up all night working so right now I am taking a break. Feeling like a dead man walking lol

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Quant you have got to get some rest. You are going to run yourself down to nothing!
So are you working on anything interesting?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

We are shooting a sci-fi production and it seems like it is taking a long time.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Cool! Scifi! So does it lose the magic? OMG I would LOVE to work on like X-Files, Torchwood type stuff. Work would be so much fun!!! Or it would so burst my bubble that it wouldn't be worth it. LOL

Thanks for NS's new link, I had missed that one

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Every film has magic but seeing it at a film house is not my cup of vodka lol.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Do you at least get to play with the cool gadgets? Do they really look like cool gadgets or just like toys?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I didn't know you were in da biz.

Are you producing it? Or crew?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I am in production, I work under the big boss. I am a slave but I am working to open up my self soon. We are independent. So we have to freedom to do many things.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I don't want to be bad but the toys are mostly mocked up junk that looks cool

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
~Chirp,

I just did my darnedest to track down Shed 4, even looking in some places that only ATS staff can access. Couldn't find a sign of it, I'm sorry. I'll see if I can find out anything more but it could take a while.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Thank you for the link to Nonspecific's thread. Great to see him making that decision. Hope he will get lots of support from ATS members.

And hello, everyone. Hope you're all having a good day!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike
Hello friend, we all miss you! I hope all is well. Are you in your summer home yet?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
~Chirp,
I just did my darnedest to track down Shed 4, even looking in some places that only ATS staff can access. Couldn't find a sign of it, I'm sorry. I'll see if I can find out anything more but it could take a while.

Thank you Mike!
But please, sincerely, don't trouble yourself for only me.

You have much more important things and I am going to retell it a different way (I hope!) that may turn out better in the end anyway (I hope!).

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Let you loving story go and start afresh new story. I can't wait to read it, Chirp!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
We're getting by okay. It's my birthday today so we went to lunch at a local restaurant and my wife's having a little after-lunch nap now. Not a fancy place, just close by and with a garden setting so we could watch blackbirds hunting for their lunch (worms, sushi style) while we had ours.

ETA: forgot to answer your other question, Q! No, we're not at our cottage yet. I still have work until the end of this month. Pani Reditelka (the Boss Lady) told me today that I will have a job with them again from September, so I'm glad for that, because not everyone gets their contracts renewed.

We were at the cottage on Saturday, but the weather wasn't great so we came home again. No point in just wasting money heating the place while we sit and watch the rain. I can watch the rain here for nothing!
Naturally, being a weekday, today is gorgeous.

edit on 8/6/16 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

♪♫ Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! ♪♫

Apologies if that was slightly off key!

Have a great one MIke!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

OMGEE, happy birthday!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Okay.

Sometimes, a story comes out much better when you redo it a few times. Things become clearer to you, other new details emerge; it's all part of the process.

There were chapters in my book that went through two or three major rewrites then half a dozen revisions before they were finally done. In fact it's pretty rare that we can just write something straight out and it's exactly right. Magical when it happens, but not often achieved.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Happy Birthday Mike!

I hope your 21st is a blast, how fast can we throw together a Shed bash people! We need drinks, sweets, streamers balloons, cake!
And dancing unicorns

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you guys have a wonderful relaxing day!!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join