It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: Night Star
Wait. How would this invasion look?

I imagine beating drums, a rhythmic chant echoing alongside our marching Shedizens as we partake on the long journey across the highway of the internet. They will hear us coming from miles 'round! They will not be prepared for that which only we can bring.

Rainbow doughnut unicorns.

Bahahahaha! Loved this! LOL

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Don't worry, a business owner will do whatever it takes to keep the doors open. They don't want to see ATS close.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Bird, that pic cracked me up!

Quantum, I know they wouldn't really want to give up, but the fact they remained silent for so long and the last reply still didn't sound hopeful, makes me wonder. If they don't sound hopeful then I don't feel hopeful. I have to prepare myself. I don't want to come here one day soon and see the doors are closed or an announcement saying the doors will be closing and then a deadline.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I know it's sad and hopefully things will get better!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

G'day Night !

Hope you are well !

I wonder if @JustMike can shed light on whether or not this is being discussed among staff in a positive fashion ?

Just thinking ...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

He has enough to deal with in real life and when we don't see him we worry. I don't want to bother him with this. Good to see you as always Timely!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

I know it's sad and hopefully things will get better!

I guess that's all we can do right now is hope.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Having a tough time trying to figure out what to write for a birthday poem.
I suppose the first step is to figure out what I am trying to say and what the metaphor/allegory will be. Don't mind me everyone, just trying to get my thoughts in to physical(?) words.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
In less saddening news!!

I'm proud of myself at the moment! I've finally had the motivation to work on my proper story once more! Which I'm doing right now, as I constantly am unable to control my willpower and keep taking sneaky peeks at ATS
And I've discovered just how I'm going to put Kaelci's Darien into my story!

I like his character so much and I've been struggling to incorporate him into my writings, but then, last night I found a way. Which opened up a huge story line and plot twist and stuff! And now I know what I can fill the "middle" of my story with!

All I really had before was the beginning and the end, and now I have the middle.

So I'm pleased. Progress! *pops champagne*

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
Here are the champagne glasses!! Congrats.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
Having a tough time trying to figure out what to write for a birthday poem.
I suppose the first step is to figure out what I am trying to say and what the metaphor/allegory will be. Don't mind me everyone, just trying to get my thoughts in to physical(?) words.

Collecting one's thoughts can be difficult with so much 'chatter' from the outside world.

You take all of the time that you need!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
I have an hour as I truly need to sleep. I have to wake up in about 7 hours...I need to sleep for 8 hours...math doesn't add up? No it does not lol.

The Shed is extremely distracting.
edit on 21-6-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

In a good way!!
edit on 21-6-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Yay Kaelci! That's awesome! You must be so excited! I bet it's going to be amazing!

Moon, whose Birthday is it for?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Wonderful news!
Feel good stuff!!!

Cannot wait to read, even though I have to!

*pouty face*
Shifty eyes!!!!

(hugs)

TY!
I know it doesn't look like champagne but that's what it is!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Today(to clarify her birthday was Tuesday) was my mum's so it is late, so I'd like to have it for her when she wakes up tomorrow. I spent the day today thinking of what to write, but felt sort of without emotions. Ahh! Everything is fine, I'm happy and all, but no inspiration! Besides. It's for her. It'd be so much easier to write for a girl because well, romantic writing is easier.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Waves at Chirp!

Hope you get the rest you need Moon! I have to get up early tomorrow. I'll be going out with my Sister tomorrow.

If anyone has the chance to go see the Conjuring 2, GO! Spooky!!!! I got a dollar off the ticket price for being over 55. Ahahaha!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Let it flow from you and she will love your peom.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I hope so too. I will be seeing two friends, one my brother and the other we haven't seen for a year and two days. We(my brother and I) need to have some Coronas because I need to have a talk with him and sober doesn't cut it

I remember watching the first. I laughed at some parts like the demon girl on the closet. So funny!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Thanks I'm trying to do that, but it ain't easy.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Waves at Chirp!
Hope you get the rest you need Moon! I have to get up early tomorrow. I'll be going out with my Sister tomorrow.
If anyone has the chance to go see the Conjuring 2, GO! Spooky!!!! I got a dollar off the ticket price for being over 55. Ahahaha!

I remember the first time a younger boy asked me if he could carry my groceries 'maam'!

I was shocked! I said, 'thanks, no thanks'!

I grabbed all of the bags and proceeded to the car!

I thought I would have a coronary before I got there!

Now? 'Yes please, take the groceries'!

More tip money but, I will live longer than I would've being stubborn and offended! LOL

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join