It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damning Lies About Iran Deal Told by State Dept. Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The exposure follows the admission from Obama's foreign policy adviser that the administration duped the public to the sell the Iran deal.

Following the admission from U.S. President Barack Obama's foreign policy adviser that the administration duped the public to the sell the Iran deal, a series of lies surrounding the deal told by the State Department and perpetuated by the administration have been exposed in recent days. One of the administration’s biggest selling points of the deal was the fact that Hassan Rouhani, a supposed “moderate,” had been elected president of Iran, thus paving the way for turning around Iran’s drive to obtain nuclear weapons in exchange for sanctions relief and entry into the “world of nations.”
Lies, lies and more lies from the Obama administration, they are as crooked as a "dogs hind leg". Only 21% of the Americian public supported this nuclear deal with Iran, so it was very unpopular with the masses, and this latest revelation of lies from obama's mob will be most unwelcome.www.clarionproject.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I wish the people would lobby for a law that would make it a crime for the servants of the people to lie. reply to: tommo39

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mikefunctions

I wish the people would lobby for a law that would make it a crime for the servants of the people to lie. reply to: tommo39

I agree, it is a crime against We The People.

These people in Washington really believe they are above the laws of our land, this is why there is very little accountability even in the over site committees.

Many of these Representatives have become so corrupt for special interests and self serving interests that their behavior says it all.

My "opinion" is, America is being destroyed from with in. Not just a foreign enemy.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

More of hillary's good work, too, that Iran deal.

Also the missing part of the tape at the press conference and that idiot bragging about how he duped the public.

new topics

top topics

join