It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Is Eager to Hit the Stump for Hillary Clinton and Shred Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

President Obama, after months of sitting on the sidelines of the rancorous contest to succeed him, is now ready to aggressively campaign for Hillary Clinton, starting with a formal endorsement of her candidacy as early as this week.

The White House is in active conversations with Mrs. Clinton’s campaign about how and where the president would be useful to her, according to senior aides to Mr. Obama.

What does this story reveal?

1. Hillary Clinton will not be indicted.

2. Hillary Clinton will definitely be the Democratic Party's nominee.

3. Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS.

There's no more drama to any of the above for me anymore. Obama's support tells me all I need to know.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

President Obama, after months of sitting on the sidelines of the rancorous contest to succeed him, is now ready to aggressively campaign for Hillary Clinton, starting with a formal endorsement of her candidacy as early as this week.

The White House is in active conversations with Mrs. Clinton’s campaign about how and where the president would be useful to her, according to senior aides to Mr. Obama.

There's no more drama to any of the above for me anymore. Obama's support tells me all I need to know.

He already started. He is a great campaigner.

He is just a horrible President, this clenches a victory for Trump.

To remind us of the past 8 years is a guaranteed loser for her.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
does he have a backup teleprompter?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Obama is afraid Mrs.Clintons corruption will see them both in trouble

"Advisers say the president, who sees a Democratic successor as critical to his legacy, is impatient to begin campaigning. They say he is taking nothing for granted."

Hope their teleprompters are tuned up.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I agree totally.

Obama and Hillary are so incredibly pompous and arrogant asses that they can't even see it coming. They are going to lose so badly that it will be a truly epic moment of confused horror on their faces when the American people who are fed up with so much lying and cheating, and corruption from these two alone, vote them completely o-u-t.

The people supporting liars and crooks seem to be wonder struck with so much idealism and delusion, that they are oblivious to the fact that these people only want them for their vote and nothing else. Because they never deliver the goods and never have, after the votes are in. Hillary can't be allowed to become president, or we might as well have El Chapo be president.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

You seem to be assuming a lot.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Obama will get more votes for Trump I bet.

Most Sanders supporters will not vote for Hillary.

Can't wait for "lie-o-meter" to start on Obama and Hillary combined.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Shredding Trump will be the most simple undertaking Obama has attempted in years.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I guess Barry Soetoro got his marching orders from the higher ups. All Hale Queen Hillary the first.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
does he have a backup teleprompter?

They hope he does. It wouldn't be one of her campaign's better moments for the teleprompter to break just as he's announcing her...

And now, good people, I'm gonna introduce the woman I'm supporting for president. Here she is, Hilla.... lie....lie...lie...lie...lie...lie...lie...lie... uh, you know, she's not.... uh.... she's not gonna come out here and..... she's just not gonna feed you people a ... a.... a.... a buncha okie doke.... So here she is, ladies and gentlemen.... uh..... I.... I.... I.... Dennis, no, uh.... Hillary, yeah, Hillary Rodman Cli..... what's that? *chuckles* I said what? Uh.... Hillary Rodham.... ham, like Michelle can sure find a chef that makes a good Christmas ham... Rodham Clinton.... Bill's wife! Here she is, folks!"

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

This story reveals that Bill Clinton's recent public criticisms of Obama were warning shots across the bow of the HMS Barack, as far as I am concerned. Bill is still the lord and master of charisma and public popularity within core Democrats and he flexed his willingness to subterfuge the narrative of Obama's presidency from one of moderate success under unprecidented adversity to one of abject failure under normal POTUS working conditions. Obama doesn't fear Hillary Clinton... but he certainly fears going toe to toe against Bill in the court of public opinion.

I disliked Bill Clinton, still do... but the man is the epitome of shrewd as far as politics go. There isn't a person beholden to the DNC for their past, present, or future who could survive a full out public war with the guy.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

This ought to be fun!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Obama just wants his "legacy" untainted by the Clintons.

He will hit the stumps as happy as a cat forced to swim...

"“The president certainly stands by what he has said in the past on this,” responded Earnest, before pivoting. “When the president was given the opportunity to talk about this in Asia, he referred questions to Secretary Clinton’s campaign. They can obviously discuss the decisions that she made as secretary of state, as they relate to her use of email.”

He will leave himself plenty of room to back away.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

You seem to be assuming a lot.

I'm only assuming that Obama would not campaign for Clinton if an indictment were possible. That's my only assumption.

According to the betting markets, Clinton has about a 70% chance of winning the presidency (that's on the low side):

www.oddschecker.com...

Where is the 30% chance that she loses really coming from? I believe we can surmise from the following market that it's coming from a possible indictment.

Will a federal criminal charge be filed against Hillary Clinton in 2016?

According to the market directly above, she has a 31% chance of being indicted before the end of this year currently.

That's exactly how I see it when you look at the situation with the electoral college.

Clinton vs. Trump: Predicting The Electoral College

Essentially, removing the possibility of a Clinton indictment removes the possibility of her losing IMHO. There's only one assumption and it's not much of an assumption. Obama would not go out campaigning for Clinton if there were any chance she could be indicted (almost guaranteed).

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Who hasn't tried to 'shred ' Trump?

Fortunately, that is a LOT easier said than done.

Expect Trump's winning chances to skyrocket as soon as Obama goes on the attack.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Every policy of Obama has failed, some have been
outright deceptions such as Obamacare and The Iran Deal.

And the clincher will be that while Obama may not have
succeeded in gun confiscation, Hillary will.

More votes for Trump the minute they are aligned!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I can't wait to see the rifts develop between Hillary and Obama. They really don't like each other.

Obama: "Hillary will take ObamaCare and build upon it!"
Hillary: "Not so fast Barack! I will change ObamaCare to make it HillaryCare!"

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

This has been obvious from the beginning. If TPTB did not what Killary they would have ensured she was sufficiently disgraced in the very beginning that she would never have bothered to even run.

The fact that there is talk about her fronting a court in relation to certain matters would have normally caused a presidential candidate to drop out long ago.

The fact that there has been all this talk about possible illegality but she is still strongly competitive in the presidential race can only be interpreted that she either has elite immunity, the voting has be to rigged to be so close in the race or simply, no matter what, TPTB obvously have such power they just dont care about any of the things that the US and every American is supposed to proud of and beats their chests about everywhere they go.

My question is that why are so many Americans so deluded into thinking in such a way that they cannot see the bleeding obvious right in front of their face???????????

edit on 7-6-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Trump is going down in flames. Makes me wonder who they will put in to replace him when he quits.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Most people outside this forum think Obama did a fine job. Not legendary but good. His approval rating is over fifty percent. That's real people.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join