It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Human Cloning Happening

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If human cloning CAN happen, then human cloning IS happening. That is the uncomfortable truth.

Do you honestly think scientists would stop at the cloning of a sheep and call it a day? I think not.

Did NASA cease to exist as an organization after they landed a human on the moon? No. Why? Because it wouldn't make sense.

Human cloning is a very touchy subject. I get that. But there could possibly be a lot of good which can stem from this.

Oh, but human cloning hasn't been officially addressed in the media or sanctioned by various world health and scientific organizations? Is that really a surprise? Are you even expecting them to? You should know by now that the populace knows very little of what is actually going on behind closed doors in these underground scientific facilities. All we are ever aware of is the scraps of info they decide to release to us.

And please believe that whatever "new", "breakthrough" innovations that are being implemented on a large scale has already been happening secretly for at least 15 years. At least 15, but probably more.

So do I have to see human cloning being performed to know it is happening? No.

Sometimes you just have to observe the way of the world to get the answer you seek.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaDreamer
yes cloning is real

That is his son...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join