It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military...pictures the media won't show [warning some graphic elements]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Just came across this at rense.com. The picture of the black soldier crying and the other soldier kneeling down in anguish say it all I think. Opinion/comments welcome.

www.rense.com...

brill

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
If you want, I can dig up pictures of soldiers blown in half on the beaches of Normandy during WWII.

Or if you prefer, I can dig up some pictures of soldiers with their eyes eaten out by gas in WWI.

Or maybe pictures of teenaged amputees from the American Civil War, or perhaps Indians chopped up by U.S. cavalrymen, or dead girls raped and mutilated by Japanese soldiers in Nanking.

I may even be able to dig up some pictures of U.N. "peacekeepers" raping eight-year-old girls in the Congo, if that's what you want.

If you want to see the horrors of war, there is no shortage of photographs, if that's what you're into.

I'm not sure what the point is to this thread. This stuff is older than the hills.

[edit on 1/15/2005 by Majic]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Yeah, I can show you pictures of my wife crying too. Life sure is hell around my house.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The reason the Media won't show them, is because they're chapter headings without subsequent context.

Anybody on this website already has their mind made up, for or against. I want them home, someone else wants them there. Viewing these pictures makes me dislike conservatives even more than I did before, and I think that's what you wanted. That is manipulative.

I don't need your help to dislike them. I can do that all on my own.

And I think you're exploiting these pictures for your own twisted advantage. That's just as bad at what conservatives do, if not worse, because at least they actually believe in their backwards views.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

This is an amazing photo.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
That guys head is on fire!!
Sorry for saying the obvious
I hope he wasnt hurt too bad

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Uk Troops in a riot.

Cargo, have you a link to the site were you got the picture from?

Spacemunkey

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
It's in the link provided in brills original post spacemunkey.

www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Pictures really do say a thousand words, great post brill.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Man to hear it, 'ole Bush put it we are doing well and on target. Looks to me from the pics. that we are getting our butts kicked in. My best friends son flies one of the helis. over in Bagdad, and he tells his dad several times a week that we have been losing this war since day #1. He has seen our guys dying left and right and the casualities are underreported. Bear in mind, he is in a position to know because he is an CWO. He also states that the Iraq people are worse than those who would appear on Jerry Springer. They make the "trailer trash" look clean. He said that this holds true but the "embedded" alphabet news stations will not put this out. Makes you wonder why even broadcast the news if your're not going to tell the whole story. I can tell now even though I knew we were in big trouble when we were in 'Nam and I was only 10yrs/old and I now have that same feeling. God be with our men and women who are putting their lives on the line every day for a large pouplation of ungrateful people running around in dirty night shirts!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
If you want, I can dig up pictures of soldiers blown in half on the beaches of Normandy during WWII.

Or if you prefer, I can dig up some pictures of soldiers with their eyes eaten out by gas in WWI.

Or maybe pictures of teenaged amputees from the American Civil War, or perhaps Indians chopped up by U.S. cavalrymen, or dead girls raped and mutilated by Japanese soldiers in Nanking.

I may even be able to dig up some pictures of U.N. "peacekeepers" raping eight-year-old girls in the Congo, if that's what you want.

If you want to see the horrors of war, there is no shortage of photographs, if that's what you're into.

I'm not sure what the point is to this thread. This stuff is older than the hills.

lol nice one.

But Damn post a link for real!!

Or do you mean you actualy have that stuff saved.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghoulardi

Originally posted by Majic

lol nice one.

But Damn post a link for real!!

Or do you mean you actualy have that stuff saved.

Were you trying to be funny? Cos if you really wanna see stuff like that and think it's funny, then there must be something wrong with you...

top topics

join