It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Secret Service Officer: White House staff lived in fear of Hillary

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

nvm

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Anyone here watch the show Scandal?

She's basically Millie Grant.

No...I take that back. Millie has a certain charm. I don't believe in reptile people but if i did, Hilary would be my 1st guess.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

its called Bipola disorder alot of people in big positions running companies tend to have this. Thats why they so succesfull in business due to being ruthless and cut throat

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I met an SS guy. He is the brother of a friend. Heard a few great stories from him. Wish I could recall specifics, but he did say NO ONE wanted to be on Hillary's detail.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Flagged and starred, X. And congrats on the 30K of the former!
We may not have long to see what Penn Ave will be like with
Hillary in the big chair-- an absolute neccessity for the occupant.
With scandal almost being a hallmark of a Chosen One, we sure
got us a peach or two this cycle. Correction, pumkins ROFL.

Referring to this day being the unavoidable tipover point for
delegates, and maybe the Bern's last chance if any to contest
the convention. I shudder to think if Comey recommends AFTER
the convention, and the olympic pool sized vat of Go Hogs hits
the fan after the whole thing's physically over.
Fear? "The horror." Kurtz aka Brando.

Strictly on topic, I'm stunned she made it this far dragging all
those doggie bags full of former employees behind her. But
conversely I never discount the power of propoganda: it's what
makes the world go around with a wobble. Mena's no hoax BTW:
and there's little doubt with the historical feed back from the
WH details already we've got plenty to fear from the poison pen.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A reporter has claimed to have some inside info

Any OP that begins this way, absent credible sources and based on "some guy told me"...forces me to examine the "reporters" credibility.

Clicking through to your Op article and then clicking through to the reporter, here are the list of "articles"..

You tell me if they look like a "reporter" or if they look like someone earning click-bait revenue through ideological fiction and propaganda..

www.powerlineblog.com...

Movin on..

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad
Anyone here watch the show Scandal?

She's basically Millie Grant.

No...I take that back. Millie has a certain charm. I don't believe in reptile people but if i did, Hilary would be my 1st guess.

She certainly seems to have the forked-tongue part down pat.

What a compulsive, pathological liar. And what arrogance to believe that no one of any consequence notices! Sheesh!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So Crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton is not only a pathological liar but a bully as well. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

And this is news? She and her husband have been nothing but a black eye to our nation. Empowering the idiot nation ( hipster youth clowns) act as if getting away with murder is fine as long as you don't get caught...

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

According to Byrne, Hillary Clinton would be friendly one moment and then go into a rage.

Well people.

The last thing we need is a bipolar potus.

Oh dear.

Honestly, from experience, that just sounds like Women in general.

*Queue angry feminists*

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I can well believe it! The more we find out, the less suitable for any public position she looks. Imagine her throwing a fit with some diplomat or head of state!! I can see the headlines now.....

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There have been some who thought she had MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder). Not a few Catholics seriously believed she was possessed by a discarnate entity or entities.

One thing is certain, Clinton and Trump both make it appear that the USA federal government's bad karma is catching up with it with a vengeance.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The guy writes a book about some things that happened 20 years ago.

Tell all books should always be taken with a grain of salt, just by their very nature.

Release book just in time to get all the free advertising you could ask for... bumped it straight to the top of Amazon...went from 60,000th to 1st overnight after Drudge ran with it.

Could be true,,, might not be true.

Hillary is being investigated by the FBI for mishandling of classified information, not temper tantrums or what ever.

Said it before...I only care about Hillary and classified information.... that stuff is clear cut and leaves no room for imagination.

I wouldn't personally buy that book because Hillary just doesn't matter anymore... once the FBI finalizes their investigation, she will be history anyways.

I just want to know who was taking stuff off the Top Secret network and emailing to Hillary on her unclassified server and what the government is going to do to them...looks like it is most likely Jake Sullivan who will take that hit.
edit on R582016-06-07T17:58:11-05:00k586Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R582016-06-07T17:58:50-05:00k586Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
oh no, don't let a woman near the nukes, what if she is pms'ing ?

that bad joke is 25 years old

you need new material

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I may be on this forum for the research of extradimensional entities. HOWEVER. I'm glad the people here know that hilary is basically the freaking antichrist. I don't care if the antichrist never existed in the bible. Not how we imagine it. But she is how we imagine the antichrist. This thread just prove my point FURTHER. Implying i needed any further evidence to prove Hilary is evil incarnate. Lets just hope the fates don't see it necessary to elect her...we would be quite doomed.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Friend of mine was a Secret Service Agent during the Clinton years. He was doing bank fraud stuff and never wanted to be on a protective detail, mostly because of the Clinton's.

Being on Hillary's detail meant you screwed up, it was considered a punishment.

She also tends to drink a bit too much, and then her behavior really gets unruly.
edit on 7-6-2016 by SteeBoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I hate to sounds so cynical especially this being my first reply ... But do you really think they tally up votes anymore? Who audits them?

It seems to me it's a self regulated disaster and that we are watching this train wreck.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

edit on 8-6-2016 by DelegateZero88 because: sorry for the rant

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: theantediluvian

I wonder why it is that LIBERALS don't hold themselves to the same standards they set for 'conservatives.

You know that thought that runs around in their heads all the time thinking they are better than conservatives ?

SELF DELUSION.

I'm registered as independent. From my standpoint, seems like the typical case of loud mouths and aggressors on both "sides" spewing nonsense, accusations of each others group as wholes, wanton generalizations...

Where's POTUS option C? Seems like both options are burnt.
edit on 8-6-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join