It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Secret Service Officer: White House staff lived in fear of Hillary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Stoli martini.

It doesn't matter who gets in. It's just a popularity contest while the congress doesn't change.

I just don't like Hillary.

*shudder*

I don't like Hillary or Trump or Bernie, though Bernie has some interesting ideas. I am trying to pay more attention to the down ticket races this time around. We have some tea party asshat running for governor in my state, and his ads make me want to puke.

You may be much like me though, I am looking after my elderly mother, trying to make sure my adult kids are ok, and still working my job. Not a lot of time to get out in person and see what is out there, the internet makes it easier to vet some of these guys.

John Kasich was my guy, but he got no traction. I wasn't wild about his pro-life stance, but all in all, he was about the most middle of the road candidate.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR
a reply to: neo96

Compared to the guy that is going to fix California's drought by ordering farmers not to dump their water in the ocean? Yeah, bollocks.

This shows you have no understanding of the issue. California state law bans the use of runoff water for irregation. So suppose I was a farmer and I wanted to create a system to capture and use rain water like they do in many areas of the world I cant. The state says I must use there water supply period. Many other states allow this practice and it can greatly decrease water demands for farmers by more than 50 percent. And then part two in California after I used this water for irregation. I'm not allowed to reapropriate it and use it again. California treats it as radioactive waste that needs to be treated by them but it's OK to then dump that in the ocean the logic estounds me.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I was for Carson.

edit on 6-6-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Stoli martini.

It doesn't matter who gets in. It's just a popularity contest while the congress doesn't change.

*shudder*

I don't like Hillary or Trump or Bernie, though Bernie has some interesting ideas. I am trying to pay more attention to the down ticket races this time around. We have some tea party asshat running for governor in my state, and his ads make me want to puke.

You may be much like me though, I am looking after my elderly mother, trying to make sure my adult kids are ok, and still working my job. Not a lot of time to get out in person and see what is out there, the internet makes it easier to vet some of these guys.

John Kasich was my guy, but he got no traction. I wasn't wild about his pro-life stance, but all in all, he was about the most middle of the road candidate.

Kasich would have been my second choice behind bernie. But now the options where left with is very scary. That being said with what's been going on I'm thinking Trump is the right candidate. I can't bring myself to vote for Hillary she takes politician to a new level. And I figure even if Trump becomes Potus they will fight him tooth and nail meaning little will get done. This is probably the best option since everything he tries would require compromise.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
That's just the tip of the iceberg.

There is more then enough other evidence to substantiate. What's been said about her.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Tons of evidence from likely now, 100's of sources--certainly dozens of sources.

But it doesn't take a psychologist to read her personality from her own looks in videos in the public domain.

I wouldn't trust her as dog catcher in Dogpatch.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Compared to the guy that is going to fix California's drought by ordering farmers not to dump their water in the ocean? Yeah, bollocks.

This shows you have no understanding of the issue. California state law bans the use of runoff water for irregation. So suppose I was a farmer and I wanted to create a system to capture and use rain water like they do in many areas of the world I cant. The state says I must use there water supply period. Many other states allow this practice and it can greatly decrease water demands for farmers by more than 50 percent. And then part two in California after I used this water for irregation. I'm not allowed to reapropriate it and use it again. California treats it as radioactive waste that needs to be treated by them but it's OK to then dump that in the ocean the logic estounds me.

In a past life, I used to travel rural Colorado often, and loved the irrigation systems along the South Platte. Is it possible that the ground in California is so contaminated with heavy metals, whether natural or man-made, that they have felt they have to pass this law?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I was for Carson.

I don't think Carson was a bad guy, his religion bothered me a bit, as with Kassich. Ben never got much traction either.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

In a past life, I used to travel rural Colorado often, and loved the irrigation systems along the South Platte. Is it possible that the ground in California is so contaminated with heavy metals, whether natural or man-made, that they have felt they have to pass this law?

They feared the use of fertilizers is the problem. I guess it's not organic.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Stoli martini.

*shudder*

Kasich would have been my second choice behind bernie. But now the options where left with is very scary. That being said with what's been going on I'm thinking Trump is the right candidate. I can't bring myself to vote for Hillary she takes politician to a new level. And I figure even if Trump becomes Potus they will fight him tooth and nail meaning little will get done. This is probably the best option since everything he tries would require compromise.

We will differ here, I am thinking of voting for Gary Johnson to give the libertarians the 5% for federal funding in the next cycle. I voted for Obama twice, even though I didn't like him much the second time. My feelings for Romney are much like my feelings for Trump, they need to be punched in the face.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

They feared the use of fertilizers is the problem. I guess it's not organic.

I am sorry Californians fear a lot of things, most of us fear the Kardashians, but California embraces them.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

IIRC, such folks must submit their book for review prior to publication--to prevent disclosure of CLASSIFIED NATIONAL SECURITY SECRETS.

I don't know of any protection for corruption, rage-aholism, immorality, nasty b*tchy-ness, etc.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
That sounds rather familiar. Is there another book on the same topic already around, or is it the same book by the same guy being republished due to Clinton running for presidency again?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sirrurg

There was another Secret Service person who let out some
information....but they all dislike her. ( dislike is a nice way to put it )

In fact, cant think of anyone who likes her, not the military,
not the police, both of whom she intensely dislikes.

The Intelligence Community views her as a threat to
national security.

Women do not like her, young people do not like her.

Lets see...she has foreign governments pay for play,
the ones she did not offend in her email's release.

I dont even think Nancy Pelosi likes her LOL.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Worth repeating with emphasis:

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Sirrurg

There was another Secret Service person who let out some
information....but they all dislike her. ( dislike is a nice way to put it )

In fact, cant think of anyone who likes her, not the military,
not the police, both of whom she intensely dislikes.

The Intelligence Community views her as a threat to
national security.

Women do not like her, young people do not like her.

Lets see...she has foreign governments pay for play,
the ones she did not offend in her email's release.

I dont even think Nancy Pelosi likes her LOL.

I can't recall such a viscerally evil creature on the public stage since Manson.

And the denial about that raw evil leaking out, spewing out her every pore--and particularly out her eyes and her mouth--the denial about that is astounding.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Thanks BO, hey I forgot to mention the
largest group of all voters that intensely
dislike HRC, Gun owners. Bwhahahahahahhaha.

Just wait till she aligns herself with BHO on that issue.

13 months straight of an increase in gun sales.

They sure wont be voting for her!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is why Hilary should just down right quit. WW3 will begin instantly when Hell is in charge.
edit on 6-6-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: xuenchen

He also is quoted as saying Hillary is "paranoid" and that he had to pick up and dispose of a towel covered with lipstick and Bill's DNA before Hillary found it.

Bill's DNA? Ewwww.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

originally posted by: neo96
That's just the tip of the iceberg.

There is more then enough other evidence to substantiate. What's been said about her.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Tons of evidence from likely now, 100's of sources--certainly dozens of sources.

But it doesn't take a psychologist to read her personality from her own looks in videos in the public domain.

I wouldn't trust her as dog catcher in Dogpatch.

I think she'd make an excellent dog catcher. She's been successfully catching that dog, Bill, for decades.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This former Secret Service Agent must be the inspiration for the guy who's the subject of this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Naw. Their's is a business relationship strictly about shoving the oligarchy's bastardized form of Communism married to their bastardized form of monopolistic capitalism down the Nation's throats and up their rears.

As Bill has been quoted by several different sources, as insisting that the gritchy one has 'eaten more p . . . ' than he has.

He doesn't care how many romps the gritchy one has with Huma and the gritchy one doesn't care how many bimbos Bill rapes as long as it doesn't crimp her lust for power.

edit on 6/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: clarity

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join