It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Completely Loses Control After Her EBT Food Stamps Card Is Declined

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
A woman apparently was denied an EBT purchase and she then went on a wild rampage.

Stuff flying all over the place.

Somebody said call the cops !!

I wonder if there was a card or system error?

Be careful if there's ever a full system breakdown nationwide !!

Watch: This Lady Completely Loses Control After Her EBT Food Stamps Card Is Declined

A large woman destroyed a convenience store after having her food stamp benefits card declined, according to a video uploaded to Live Leak Thursday.

“Call the police, call the police,” the unnamed woman says repeatedly in the video as she lumbers around the store causing havoc. “Call the police. Do your job, do your job.”

The woman had already knocked some food on the floor before one patron decided to start filming the incident. She appears belligerent as she repeats inaudible and barely audible statements. The woman walks with a limp from an apparent injury as she threw food around. She even throws an empty container of Cheetos at a man who tried to calm her down.

woman destroys store after her ebt card is denied Woman Destroys Store After Her EBT Card Is Denied

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Maybe if there were better mental health facilities and preventative care this wouldn't happen. You really think it's because of foodstamps? Last I checked there isn't an epidemic of abusive rage episodes spanning across the US, but Im sure more than a few people collect stamps and also have been denied.

Eventually people will just see how pointless it is to push political agendas on conspiracy websites. Maybe. Someday. Maybe.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Maybe if We didn't coddle these people and reward failure this wouldn't of happened in the first place.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What a buffoon. Not much else I can add to this except that this lady is a complete embarrassment.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864

That's the spirit! These "failures" should be allowed to starve! They don't deserve to have food on their tables.

/sarcasm

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What a buffoon. Not much else I can add to this except that this lady is a complete embarrassment.

No much else to add except this is probably going to be the typical reaction when a lot of people start getting denied EBT cards and funds......We have created bottle fed babies who will act like such when they are rebuked or denied what they feel is owed to them....GL America...We made our bed now it's time to snuggle up!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
If that was my store and she did that, I'd show her what rage really is.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jkm1864
a reply to: boncho

Maybe if We didn't coddle these people and reward failure this wouldn't of happened in the first place.

You would prefer to see people starving, dealing with the increase in crime and then the greater cost for the penal system?

Quite compassionate.

That said, seems more like a staged event.

Derek

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Remember this? A "glitch" in the system let shoppers get whatever they wanted, so they pretty looted the store and called in everyone they knew who did the same while it lasted. When the glitch was fixed, they dropped everything where it was and disappeared as quickly as they appeared leaving shelves stripped and carts loaded with everything you could think of wherever they happened to be.
edit on 6-6-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This seems like a case of mental illness to me. She keeps repeating the same thing "call the police" and the way she is knocking stuff off the shelves doesn't scream "rage" to me, it's almost casual. Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I bet you this has happened when peoples debit/credit cards are denied too. I bet it happens at home when someone who uses cash doesn't have enough to pay for what they want as well.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Stick in at school kids.

Otherwise you end up in retail dealing with ungrateful landwhales like this.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Why can't something like that happen to me with a Best Buy gift card?! *jealous*

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Viesczy

I would like to think it is staged, since one would expect normal folks would not take it on a cashier or store but contact their rep at DHS. Sigh...but I have seen a lady after 3 attempts take it out on a cashier by grabbing her bags out of cart and physical tossing them at the cashier and then running out the door when other employees moved forward! It happens and leaves me non-plussed on why one would act in such a way.

I have also seen a mother be denied...she broke down in tears. She had only twenty dollars on her and was attempting to sort through what to keep. She was obviously attempting to feed her kids in her choices, so I paid her bill less her $20. For me it was less than $40. Truthfully, I just wanted to get out of there and quickly. I shooed her away, for her appreciation was embarrassing. Honestly, I did it for my own selfish reasoning that day.

Though, if she reacted like the OP's vid or the lady I described first...I will do what I did then...immediately distance myself and find another checkout or just leave if I had just a few items at a convenience store. Egad!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: jkm1864

That's the spirit! These "failures" should be allowed to starve! They don't deserve to have food on their tables.

/sarcasm

Some might starve. The truly mentally disabled but I think that a lot of these uncivilized leeches like this "woman" might actually then be forced to act like adults. I think they might choose that over starvation but who knows.

Hey at least she's attempting to use her EBT card at the store unlike most of the people I know who sell them.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
Maybe if there were better mental health facilities and preventative care this wouldn't happen. You really think it's because of foodstamps? Last I checked there isn't an epidemic of abusive rage episodes spanning across the US, but Im sure more than a few people collect stamps and also have been denied.

Eventually people will just see how pointless it is to push political agendas on conspiracy websites. Maybe. Someday. Maybe.

Pretty much what I was thinking - why the hell we ever decided to shutter and "de-fund" mental health facilities is beyond me.

The irony...Anyone who can't see this woman is mentally ill is absolutely nuts.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So I clicked on the link and thought "where the hell am I? ... what kind of a rag is this site"?

Oh. SHTF! Never heard of it. Wish I'd kept it that way.

SHTF. Woo.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
so what ?

you need a more productive hobby, lol

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
I bet you this has happened when peoples debit/credit cards are denied too. I bet it happens at home when someone who uses cash doesn't have enough to pay for what they want as well.

I doubt this person would trash their own home like they are in this store.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: paperdoll

originally posted by: Aazadan

I doubt this person would trash their own home like they are in this store.

I don't know about that. She is clearly mentally ill, (low IQ as well) and obviously has a very very low tolerance for frustration.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join