It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Is a Rapist...If Trump Is a Racist...From Hence Forth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Most

Ludicrous

Thread

Ever.

Seeing as this thread was made as a example of how what every SJW argument looks like, in light of that, i tend to agree 100%. It also means that SJW's do not agree with their own practices (when used against them).

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Hey girlie, those feelings you're having, are they accompanied by hot flushes??

O: what a sexist thing to say to a man O:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
everyone

For the sake of argument, lets say I'm a SJW, a social justice warrior. What does that make you? A social IN-justice warrior? Why would anyone want to champion a cause such as injustice? Personally, I'll stick with justice every time.

Its even in the pledge of allegiance: With Liberty and JUSTICE for all.

So given the option, I'll champion justice all day long.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If nothing else, I'm glad this thread highlights all of the hypocrisy!! Can we use that as common ground to rid the two party system?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
If nothing else, I'm glad this thread highlights all of the hypocrisy!! Can we use that as common ground to rid the two party system?

This thread has not highlighted hypocrisy, it has identified all of the racist, bigoted, asshats on this site.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Leave Trump alone you SJW snowflakes!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

This thread has not highlighted hypocrisy, it has identified all of the racist, bigoted, asshats on this site.

My mistake, it's perpetuating it.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Curious that you somehow managed to leave that one out in this instance all of a sudden.

My apologies. Let's toss that in the mix too. I find many of the things Trump says could be interpreted as being racist. Do I think he is racist? No.

I can also see why a certain statement by Sanders may be perceived as being racist. Do I think he is a racist? No.

Are you willing to compromise on that part and admit the same?

Are you also willing to say that accusations of molestation and rape should be taken seriously?

I am more then willing that the accusation of Bernie being a rapist could easily be interpreted as such much like you claim what trump has said can be interpreted as racism. All that does not make it so but if people simply want to twist it in such a way then that privilege should be acceptable on both sides which according to the reactions from the SJW's in this thread is not the case.

However. Bernie saying "White people cannot be poor" cannot be interpreted in any other way within any realistic parameter. It is simply just that, Racist.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Seeing as this thread is a direct reflection of the leftist strategy and manner of posting i would say it passed the test with flying colors and your response enforces that observation.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I am more then willing that the accusation of Bernie being a rapist could easily be interpreted as such much like you claim what trump has said can be interpreted as racism.

That is not what I said and I do not agree with that. You obviously missed the point and are willing to compound the issue even further for the sake of political partisanship. I thought I was being more than reasonable.

All that does not make it so but if people simply want to twist it in such a way then that privilege should be acceptable on both sides which according to the reactions from the SJW's in this thread is not the case.

Here's an idea: How about we don't twist it at all?

Let's be honest and call a spade a spade, outside of all the political BS?

However. Bernie saying "White people cannot be poor" cannot be interpreted in any other way within any realistic parameter. It is simply just that, Racist.

I already conceded that I can see why some would interpret it that way. I get it.

But you have yet to say the same of Trump.

Let's call a spade a spade.
edit on 6-6-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Social IN-justice Warrior Tactical Manual

1. No matter what anyone else says, simply respond with "I know you are but what am I?"

2. Repeat #1 as needed.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Social IN-justice Warrior Tactical Manual

1. No matter what anyone else says, simply respond with "I know you are but what am I?"

2. Repeat #1 as needed.

I always knew Pee Wee was a true warrior!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
everyone

For the sake of argument, lets say I'm a SJW, a social justice warrior. What does that make you? A social IN-justice warrior? Why would anyone want to champion a cause such as injustice? Personally, I'll stick with justice every time.

Its even in the pledge of allegiance: With Liberty and JUSTICE for all.

So given the option, I'll champion justice all day long.

First of your are wrongfully implying that the J in SJW's stands for actual justice. It does not. A hypocritical stance made in the name of justice is a injustice in and all by itself. Hence why the OP of this thread made it in the first place. To copy and display that behavior from a opposing view and let the SJW's responses solidify its point.

I myself ? I prefer actual justice. Not pretend justice like Bernie claiming that "White people cannot be poor" or some other SJW nonsense like "White people cannot experience racism therefor it is ok to talk down on them based on the color of their skin" , all that, is SJW and i as a mixed race person wont ever accept it. Or join in on the fake parade. I love and respect my white family and i love and respect my black family. Much like how I also am a agnostic. Why? because i dont deny nor confirm a god or god's. Because i do not posses the arrogance to say that i know that there is or isn't one for a fact. I like to keep a open mind to things whether that is left or right and therefor wont ever subscribe to extremist, ridiculous, unhealthy and dishonest, distorted views in either direction. Whether you like it or not.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Jun 2016 21:31:42 -05001620166America/Chicago by everyone because: typo

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

You must feel so disappointed in your little Donny Boohoo. When you first realized what he is - and just how much he sucks? Ouch...

Enjoy your tantrum - it's all you've got

:-)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Seeing as this thread is a direct reflection of the leftist strategy and manner of posting i would say it passed the test with flying colors and your response enforces that observation.

More like it shows what slanderous hypocrites and liars you and others like you are. Here you blame some mythical "Leftist strategy" and side with the OP who slanders a man by calling him a Rapist without any evidence at all.

Give me a break.

"Oh look at what bad people the leftists are....All we did is falsely accuse someone of being a Rapist."

Honestly. Do you really think that anyone can't see exactly what you and the other trolls are doing here. Posting this BS every single day and cheering yourselves on like anyone else is listening or would agree with you if they were listening???

We all know you're full of sh*t and you're just trolling and making up lies about whatever you want and having your little play along jerk fest with your lame buddies because you have no life and you think this actually makes up for not having a life in the outside world.

But you're just a sad little nobody who nobody will care about when you die. Because they don't care about you or your opinion now either.

Ooops. Did that get too personal????

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

It really is just a Doozey of a Tanty isn't it?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Yes - what a spectacle

:-)

He's disavowed his creepy loudmouthed hero - no place else to go but up. You would think

Miserable - just miserable

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
everyone

So... SJW is just some weird double speak cooked by the far-right? Why the need for double speak at all? You don't find that odd at all? Or do you just ride the bandwagon because its what a good party member would do?

Which brings me right back around to my earlier point of thinking for yourself.

The FNORDS are real this election cycle.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: everyone

More like it shows what slanderous hypocrites and liars you and others like you are. Here you blame some mythical "Leftist strategy" and side with the OP who slanders a man by calling him a Rapist without any evidence at all.

Give me a break.

"Oh look at what bad people the leftists are....All we did is falsely accuse someone of being a Rapist."

Honestly. Do you really think that anyone can't see exactly what you and the other trolls are doing here. Posting this BS every single day and cheering yourselves on like anyone else is listening or would agree with you if they were listening???

We all know you're full of sh*t and you're just trolling and making up lies about whatever you want and having your little play along jerk fest with your lame buddies because you have no life and you think this actually makes up for not having a life in the outside world.

But you're just a sad little nobody who nobody will care about when you die. Because they don't care about you or your opinion now either.

Ooops. Did that get too personal????

Many agree with the OP...many surely agree with you as well. It also works if you change all the "left" words into right!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I seriously doubt many people are with the OP and his suggestion that Bernie is a Rapist. Or that calling him a Rapist is even remotely ok.

The OP also can't seem to make up his mind about whether or not he's part of the Cult of Trump. Which is just sad and pathetic if you ask me.

I don't care about Left or Right because that's all just make believe BS to pigeon hole people and marginalize others and what they have to say.

It's all just kids stuff. Playground bullying and crybaby sh*t that wouldn't fly for a second in the Real world but it does on line because nobody is responsible for anything they say because they can hide behind their screens.

It's turning what was once a pretty cool site where people could come and discuss all sorts of strange ideas into a complete and total toilet which is now overflowing with the most putrid of humanities sh*t which spews from the mouths of A-Holes and Trolls and whiny finger pointing crybabies who haven't got anything intelligent to say so instead they destroy what they'll never be able to understand.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join