It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Is a Rapist...If Trump Is a Racist...From Hence Forth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This thread is funny.

It sure is....I'm glad you find this amusing!!!

because I'm gong to pull it out on every Trump thread until the election.

Time Trump takes some personal responsibility for a change!

You reap what you ****in sow!!!

That would be swell if Trump actually said it....but he didn't.

Fusion misattributes racist quote to Donald Trump

Fusion, the struggling millennial-centric news outlet, wrongly attributed a racist quote to Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Wednesday.

An article that was featured on the very top of Fusion's home page described an application for a web browser that supposedly attached real past quotes from Trump to mentions of his name found online. "To be extra-clear: these are all real quotes that Donald Trump actually said..." read the article, written by Patrick Hogan.

One of those quotes said, "Laziness is a trait in blacks."

That line, however, is not directly from Trump. It is found in a 1991 tell-all by a former Trump employee, who alleges in his book that he heard Trump say those words to a black accountant at a Trump-owned establishment, according a 2011 article in the Huffington Post.

The Fusion article links to the Huffington Post piece, but does not say that the quote is second-hand from a former Trump employee, and not directly from Trump himself. Hogan and a spokesman for Fusion did not return a request for comment.

In a statement to the Washington Examiner media desk, Trump said the book with the alleged quote was "written by a fired and totally disgruntled employee who was terrible at the job he did and who I hardly knew."

www.washingtonexaminer.com... y+Box&utm_source=weeklystandard.com&utm_medium=referral

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Is the premise sarcasm too? Surely? I've beered myself and need a little help here.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer
a reply to: DBCowboy

Is the premise sarcasm too? Surely? I've beered myself and need a little help here.

I didn't realize everyone was being sarcastic.

It's like showing up to a costume party without a costume.

I've just been laughing. Didn't know everyone was in on it.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think this is the longest I have seen a troll thread live. Let's give BitF a nice warm round of applause.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Don't worry, after tomorrow, you'll get to spend all your time defending Hillary!

Oy vey

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
I think this is the longest I have seen a troll thread live. Let's give BitF a nice warm round of applause.

here here

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So I should take the 3hand word from an agenda driven right wing paper than the the guy who heard Trump say it?

Now your'e funny too....

snopes.....

edit on 6-6-2016 by olaru12 because: #%^TYJRYRI

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

So I should take the 3hand word from an agenda driven right wing paper than the the guy who heard Trump say it?

Now your'e funny too....

snopes.....

Take it how you're used to taking it, doggie.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

So, here was Bernie actually DISCUSSING rape, and how he feels women 'fantasize" about it. No evidence that he actually is one, but for argument's sake, this is the same standard Trump is held to...and with this Bernie quote, was can INFER he is a rapist, without solid proof.

Psychology Today - Why Do Women Have Rape Fantasies?

In recent studies, more than 90 percent of women admit having had sexual fantasies, and depending on the study, some one-third to two-thirds confess at least occasional fantasies of being forced into sex.

Laura Kerr, PhD - Why Do Women Have Sexual Fantasies of Rape?

Sexual fantasies of rape are relatively common. One 2009 study of 355 female undergraduates that used a fantasy checklist based on criteria for the legal definition of rape in the United States discovered sixty-two percent of the study participants met the criteria for sexual fantasies of rape.[iv] Other studies of sexual fantasies showed between thirty-one and fifty-seven percent of the female participants had sexual fantasies of rape.[v]

and so and so forth. The difference between what Bernie Sanders said 40+ years ago in some zine should be quite obvious:

1. Donald Trump refers to an entire group of people based on their ethnicity as "criminals, rapists and some [he imagines] are good people." Bernie Sanders wrote a story that was social commentary about issues of evolving gender roles.

2. Donald Trump said less than a week ago that a judge was acting improperly in the case of his scam "university" because the judge's parents were (legal) Mexican (immigrants) and he "wants to build a wall." A day later he was also answering in the affirmative that a Muslim judge — based on nothing but the hypothetical judge's religion — might be unable to properly adjudicate a case he was involved in as well. Bernie sanders wrote a story 40 years ago that wasn't disparaging of anyone.

Damn, what was I thinking? The more I mull this over, the more obvious it is that they're basically the same thing..........

Come on.

This doesn't sound racist to you at all?

Whites are criminals, rapists and I imagine some are good people.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Now your'e funny too....

snopes.....

What's that mean? Are you calling me a homosexual?

edit on 6-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Now your'e funny too....

snopes.....

That's a bit out of left field.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Therefore, from now on, I will refer to her as a retard.

Please don't associate Hillary with the mentally handicapped, no need to bring the mentally handicapped down to her level. Round here we have a class for her type and that's a F'@#&tard.
edit on 6-6-2016 by hillbilly4rent because: Forgot the E in herE

link   

Now your'e funny too....

snopes.....

That's a bit out of left field.

Answer the ****in question! Don't pussy foot around!

edit on 6-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Using the same logic a people heap on Trump as the narrative gets pushed that he is a "Racist".

Therefor, Bernie Sander IS a Rapist.

I will keep calling Bernie a rapist hence forth. Since these labels are fun and politically expedient.

Thank You.

Really???

Well, now you're discussing Rape too.

So you're a Rapist.

Why not since it's ok to just make sh*t up and pin it on anyone you like for whatever reason.

BTW, I thought you were done supporting Trump??? Remember that big long post you made about how you were done with him from now on.

Guess that makes you Liar too.
edit on 6-6-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: introvert

Correct, I've decided to join the crowd and just call anyone everything and see what sticks. Therefor, Bernie....racist rapist child molester Stalin.

Isn't that exactly the sort of attitude some little kids can have when they don't get their way?

Little snot-nosed brats crossing their arms, stomping their feet and calling mom and dad a doody-head because they didn't like that mom and dad told them no.

Which is exactly why it describes current day leftist's so well. But that went way over your head and ended up admitting it yourself with this.

It does not describe any one particular ideology and it did not go over my head.

I happen to take claims of rape and child molestation quite seriously. Perhaps some of you are not beyond delving in to the depths of disgusting and criminal in an attempt to make a half-assed, unintelligent political point, but there are those of us that will not go down that hole with you.

The only thing this thread has proven is that partisan politics 'trumps' some people's basic level of decency.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Number of ATS posts to date stating or implying that Donald J. Trump is a racist: 58.3*

Number of ATS posts to date whining about or defending Donald J. Trump from being called a racist : 4,583,490,094*

(*Values may be approximate, and are subject to sarcastic intent.)

Look man , we are just trying to have a serious discussion about Bernie and his support of rape and racism. Show some respect to our opinions and Feelings on the matter. Your sarcasm is highly offensive.

Awww. "Did da special snowflake get dere feewins hurt?"

(Hint: OP has stated it's satire. Aside from that, it's the Mud Pit. Aside from that, why do you think I would care what you think?)

Yeah... And what do you think my comment was ... it was a reflection of the kind of posts SJW's make. Your included *rollseyes*

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Correct, I've decided to join the crowd and just call anyone everything and see what sticks. Therefor, Bernie....racist rapist child molester Stalin.

Isn't that exactly the sort of attitude some little kids can have when they don't get their way?

Little snot-nosed brats crossing their arms, stomping their feet and calling mom and dad a doody-head because they didn't like that mom and dad told them no.

Which is exactly why it describes current day leftist's so well. But that went way over your head and ended up admitting it yourself with this.

It does not describe any one particular ideology and it did not go over my head.

I happen to take claims of rape and child molestation quite seriously. Perhaps some of you are not beyond delving in to the depths of disgusting and criminal in an attempt to make a half-assed, unintelligent political point, but there are those of us that will not go down that hole with you.

The only thing this thread has proven is that partisan politics 'trumps' some people's basic level of decency.

Maybe you should take claims of racism just as serious instead of contorting the text and context a presidential candidate presents 24/7 and only then complain about it on a forum for just as long. Curious that you somehow managed to leave that one out in this instance all of a sudden.

And you wonder why people do not take SJW's serious anymore. All you folks do is try and wiggle your way out of your isocracy by attempting to play on peoples heart strings using only emotive arguments as long as they suit you.

Case in point. The post of yours that i am replying to right now.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

You really need to learn to whine about something besides SJWs as you're one of the primary examples here.

Hint: In case you missed it ... thats the funny part.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Curious that you somehow managed to leave that one out in this instance all of a sudden.

My apologies. Let's toss that in the mix too. I find many of the things Trump says could be interpreted as being racist. Do I think he is racist? No.

I can also see why a certain statement by Sanders may be perceived as being racist. Do I think he is a racist? No.

Are you willing to compromise on that part and admit the same?

Are you also willing to say that accusations of molestation and rape should be taken seriously?

And you wonder why people do not take SJW's serious anymore. All you folks do is try and wiggle your way out of your isocracy by attempting to play on peoples heart strings using only emotive arguments as long as they suit you.

I don't care about SJW's or who you call "you folks".

I am an individual and can only take ownership of what I do and say. Claims of molestation/rape are not something to throw around wildly to make a political point. It's not about emotions. It's about common decency.

Case in point. The post of yours that i am replying to right now.

You've made no point, except that you like to spit nonsense about SJW's not knowing about the individual you were talking to.
edit on 6-6-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join