It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Is a Rapist...If Trump Is a Racist...From Hence Forth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Please. I get called a conservative simply for not supporting Hillary or Bernie.

Enjoy the craziness!

That is simple leftist modus operandi. They love everybody, they tolerate everybody and they accept everybody. Unless you do not side with them. Then, the only thing they love is to see you bleed on the street.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
C.      Cantankerous.       B.     Bedraggled
L.      Libelous                E.     Exorbitant
I.      Irresponsible.           R.     Rabid
N.     Negligence.           N.      Narrow-minded
T.     Testy.                      I.       Insidious
O.     Obsessive.              E.      Evanescent
N.     Notorious

What fun! Thank you. I love word games too. 
edit on 6 6 2016 by CynConcepts because: Just fixing my parameters. Lol.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Number of ATS posts to date stating or implying that Donald J. Trump is a racist: 58.3*

Number of ATS posts to date whining about or defending Donald J. Trump from being called a racist : 4,583,490,094*

(*Values may be approximate, and are subject to sarcastic intent.)
edit on 6-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

*Squints at OP*
I am fairly certain when he said that he meant personal kinks. Trump has literally said and done racist things. Remember, you are what you do, not what you mention in passing.
I mean...what?

link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Aha so that's how they do that?

I always wondered how all the SJW's came up with their drivel.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Number of ATS posts to date stating or implying that Donald J. Trump is a racist: 58.3*

Number of ATS posts to date whining about or defending Donald J. Trump from being called a racist : 4,583,490,094*

Look man , we are just trying to have a serious discussion about Bernie and his support of rape and racism. Show some respect to our opinions and Feelings on the matter. Your sarcasm is highly offensive.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
I'm not LEFT.

I'M not RIGHT.

You think that matters? We're on a roll now ... and you weren't 'with us'. Uh oh.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Look man , we are just trying to have a serious discussion about Bernie and his support of rape and racism. Show some respect to our opinions and Feelings on the matter. Your sarcasm is highly offensive.

Awww. "Did da special snowflake get dere feewins hurt?"

(Hint: OP has stated it's satire. Aside from that, it's the Mud Pit. Aside from that, why do you think I would care what you think?)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: CynConcepts

Aha so that's how they do that?

I always wondered how all the SJW's came up with their drivel.

T.    Tumultuous
R.    Rambunctious 
U.     Ubiquitous
M.     Mettlesome
P.     Parsimonious 

Fair is fair....still fun!
.  At least I am increasing my vocabulary via this thread, how about you? 

Edit add: I am bias, I don't like any of the candidates. So mucho fun thread!

edit on 6 6 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
I mean when mcconell and ryan don't have your back, maybe you are just an idiot ?

...or maybe you're doing things right. McConnel and Ryan basically represent everything that's recently gone wrong with the GOP. They are marginalized Republicans who have removed the Conservative ethics from the GOP. These are men who embraced Mitt Romney... another extremely liberal Republican.

McConnel and Ryan and even Romney are caving into Trump. Remember it's all about party over principles.
Trump is even more "liberal" than Mittens. Don't let the b.s. that comes out of Trump's mouth fool you. Just look at the facts, his track records etc..

As far as Hillary she is just a neo-con with a (D) next to her name.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If people think this is bad, just wait until Trump and Hillary start going at it.

Bernie will be a forgotten memory and the vitriol will be epic, based on what I've seen so far.

What will be fun is seeing all the people defending her.

That alone is worth the price of admission.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Most

Ludicrous

Thread

Ever.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Your logic is broken, here you can borrow mine. Don't attack Sanders, attack Hillary Clinton she is E V I L with a capital EVIL

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

ATS!

Is this really what we are becoming? Even the asinine Trump hate threads aren't nearly as infantile as this!!!

Bathinthefountain is making a salient point about double standards using satire.

Not surprisingly, it has gone over the heads of all you liberal halfwits and instead triggered you all pretty hard.

I am amused.

Bathinthefountain

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Most

Ludicrous

Thread

Ever.

Just using some of the MANY arguments I've seen here on good ole ATS.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
By the way Trump does seem a little rascist or to be more fair, he seems like a bigot because uh, he is. Now I'm not judging you or the Donald but dude, seriously, call a spade a spade. If you don't like people who judge people based on there appearance and treat woman like arm candy etc. etc. then why the hell do you support Trump? He is what he is. You either like the guy and what he stands for, or you don't. Granted you can like some things about him and not others but making excscuses for his behavior to satisfy your sense of morality is not the way to go imo.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If it can be claimed that Trump supporters deserve attacks and that Donald is 'responsible', I can infer that Bernie is a Communist, against this nation, plans on usurping the Government...by hos OWN stated platform...

And if his supporters are attacked I will LITERALLY tout on ATS how it's Bernie's fault, and that his supporters "egged' on the violence by being there.

And if it happens in a predominantly WHITE city, I will say he had no business there because he knew where he was.

As 'some' have suggested here on ATS in the reverse.

Fair is fair....Amirite?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Jumpin Jesus Christ on a pogo stick. Things get stranger and stranger around here.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Can you link us these MANY same ole argument threads? I'm fascinated to see more versions of this childish nonsense that you have called out for us.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Can you link us these MANY same ole argument threads? I'm fascinated to see more versions of this childish nonsense that you have called out for us.

No.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join