It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Is a Rapist...If Trump Is a Racist...From Hence Forth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Some women have fantasies-and how does a discussion about sexual fetishes turn Sanders into a Communist, a Marxist, and a child molester? I don't call you a westboro church paranoid numbskull because of something you said in 1986 so why attack Sanders?

edit on 6-6-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You and this reminds me of Francis E Dec and his epic rants.

Just let it all out and make room for another Trump Steak.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

ATS!

Is this really what we are becoming? Even the asinine Trump hate threads aren't nearly as infantile as this!!!

Bathinthefountain is making a salient point about double standards using satire.

Not surprisingly, it has gone over the heads of all you liberal halfwits and instead triggered you all pretty hard.

I am amused.

Bathinthefountain

edit on 6/6/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Rapist Communist Marxist Child Molester Bernie Sanders

I keep getting told that he's not a communist.

C.   Constricting
O.    Oppressive
M.  Marxist
M.  Misogynist 
U.   Underdog
N.   Nagging
I.      Independent
S.    Stalinist
T.    Tyrant

Hmmmm.....interesting?  

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

This might be the greatest post ever. Maybe that's what normal people should do , just use the same tactics. I think I want to play too. Everyone else gets to do it on the regressive side, why can't normal sensible people do it too.

My Turn!

Bernie should EXPECT that people are going to be violent. I mean he is a communist, and when you stand against communism all rules come off the table. When you are fighting against a regime like this, any and all tactics are welcome. We are protesting Bernie because of his rapist rhetoric. All Bernie supporters are communists.

LITERALLY Stalin, LITERALLY. Bernie is LITERALLY STALIN.

I can't even....Just no....

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Brilliant, I'd say.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: introvert
Well, I suppose this is one way to take what someone said completely out of context. He was talking about a potential fantasy some women have. How does that make him a rapist?

Trump making disparaging remarks about certain people of color or heritage can be interpreted as being racist.

The comparison is laughable at best.

Nah, he's a rapist. I've decided to INFER that. Sorry.

Rapist Communist Marxist Child Molester Bernie Sanders

Prime example of why I have zero respect for the conservative mind set. You guys literally make things up.

And here it is , it happened... I found the most ironic and hypocritical comment from the left on ATS so far.
And i thought i had seen it all already.

In case you hadn't noticed the OP actually made this thread as a satirical reflection on the hypocrisy you just displayed.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Jun 2016 17:02:22 -05001620166America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
CaticusMaximus

I'm not a liberal. I just think for myself, not allowing the fatuous politics of partisan talking points to mar my personal opinions.

Unfortunately many people seem to have trouble formulating their own opinions without the aid of completely biased sources.

Also, I understood perfectly what the OP was getting at. I bet he feels pretty cool. 😎👍

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Trump couldn't be a rapist either

according to his lawyer "you cannot rape your spouse"

Make America Great Again!

edit on 6-6-2016 by rupertg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

It reflects what the leftists have been doing everywhere 1:1.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
Trump may couldn't be a rapist either

according to his lawyer "you cannot rape your spouse"

Make America Great Again!

And according to the left white people cannot experience racism.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

ATS!

Is this really what we are becoming? Even the asinine Trump hate threads aren't nearly as infantile as this!!!

Bathinthefountain is making a salient point about double standards using satire.

Not surprisingly, it has gone over the heads of all you liberal halfwits and instead triggered you all pretty hard.

I am amused.

Bathinthefountain

Prexactly!

I also found it ironic how badly they respond to this. They have been doing this for so long on a daily basis and it was a-ok for them. Now they get their own breakfast, lunch and dinner served to them and all of a sudden they don't like it.

It confirms the blind,hypercritical left attitude just once again.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I think if he gets physically attacked, and any of his supporters do, they deserve it.

For supporting such a Racist RAPIST person.

Damn ... Bernie is a real SOB. Your probably right about his supporters too. There's got to be something wrong with them. Tonight ... I'm gonna make a plan on how we should limit their rights ... Now that we know everything that's important.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
I mean when mcconell and ryan don't have your back, maybe you are just an idiot ?

...or maybe you're doing things right. McConnel and Ryan basically represent everything that's recently gone wrong with the GOP. They are marginalized Republicans who have removed the Conservative ethics from the GOP. These are men who embraced Mitt Romney... another extremely liberal Republican.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Why is everything left or right? Seriously, do ANY of you people just stop and think for your damned self!?

I'm not LEFT.

I'M not RIGHT.

Get a hold of yourselves folks, for your own sake please just think for yourself!

Please!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Please. I get called a conservative simply for not supporting Hillary or Bernie.

Enjoy the craziness!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think a whole lot of you folks need to grow the Hell up!!

I've heard more mature back and forth among elementary school kids. ...and, yes, I'm as guilty of that as any when it comes to Clinton.

Why don't we all just take a step back and take a really deep breath, and discuss, oh I don't know, the real issues? Instead of this sort of contrived bull****?

'course, that'll take the fun out of it, won't it?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Correct, I've decided to join the crowd and just call anyone everything and see what sticks. Therefor, Bernie....racist rapist child molester Stalin.

Isn't that exactly the sort of attitude some little kids can have when they don't get their way?

Little snot-nosed brats crossing their arms, stomping their feet and calling mom and dad a doody-head because they didn't like that mom and dad told them no.

Which is exactly why it describes current day leftist's so well. But that went way over your head and ended up admitting it yourself with this.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Please. I get called a conservative simply for not supporting Hillary or Bernie.

Enjoy the craziness!

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a …

mayybe your next avatar could be Fillmore

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join