It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Is a Rapist...If Trump Is a Racist...From Hence Forth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
If Bernie can say something that leads me to infer he thinks that rape is normal with the female psyche, thus he might be a rapist...why can I not claim he's a RAPIST continually?

I why can I not infer he is a RACIST from his statements about White people?

And why can I not also state that he reminds me of STALIN, therefor he is responsible for any attacks on his supporters or rallies?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The Bern is also racist. If it's racist to need ID to exercise the privilege of voting. Then he is racist for supporting the need to have an ID for your constitutional right of a gun.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
BatheInTheFountain

I never heard anyone here say that Trump is a child molesting rapist.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
BatheInTheFountain

Racist...Rapist....tamato tomatoe tomahtoe

Same thing right?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You made a direct statement that called for a candidate for President of the US to be physically assaulted...because he reminds you of Stalin?

Stupid.

It's oddly quiet from your side when people want Trump assaulted for being like Hitler lol.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
BatheInTheFountain

Also, HITLER.

Let's see, who is WORSE on the 'bad guy' hierarchy?

Hitler, or some random rapey guy.???

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Jesus... I dunno what Bernie was writing about in 1974 but what the hell does it have to do with this election? Is Bernie campaigning to have women raped or something?

Meanwhile, Trump. That's all there's need to be said about that.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

...10, 11, 12. 12 still in the basket... same 12 I started the day with.

I wasn't aware that there was a context in which racism was acceptable. Care to enlighten us on what you see as acceptable bigotry?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hitler killed Millions of people.

What's a little 'rape' accusation among friends about Bernie?

Amirite?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: introvert
Well, I suppose this is one way to take what someone said completely out of context. He was talking about a potential fantasy some women have. How does that make him a rapist?

Trump making disparaging remarks about certain people of color or heritage can be interpreted as being racist.

The comparison is laughable at best.

Nah, he's a rapist. I've decided to INFER that. Sorry.

Rapist Communist Marxist Child Molester Bernie Sanders

Prime example of why I have zero respect for the conservative mind set. You guys literally make things up.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

You made a direct statement that called for a candidate for President of the US to be physically assaulted...because he reminds you of Stalin?

Stupid.

It's oddly quiet from your side when people want Trump assaulted for being like Hitler lol.

No one has said that around here.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Jesus... I dunno what Bernie was writing about in 1974 but what the hell does it have to do with this election? Is Bernie campaigning to have women raped or something?

Meanwhile, Trump. That's all there's need to be said about that.

There's a statute of limitations on apologizing for rape and being a rapist (As Bernie is)??

No no no no no. Remember, once someone SAYS something, it is permanent.

Therefor, Bernie is a Racist Rapist.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: introvert
Well, I suppose this is one way to take what someone said completely out of context. He was talking about a potential fantasy some women have. How does that make him a rapist?

Trump making disparaging remarks about certain people of color or heritage can be interpreted as being racist.

The comparison is laughable at best.

Nah, he's a rapist. I've decided to INFER that. Sorry.

Rapist Communist Marxist Child Molester Bernie Sanders

Prime example of why I have zero respect for the conservative mind set. You guys literally make things up.

But it's about what I FEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL.

Not about actual facts. Therefor, Bernie is a Rapist Racist.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Oh, I never realized we were limited to talking about members of this board on here. My apologies.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
BatheInTheFountain

With such superior logic, how can I even argue?

Some people.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I don't think Bernie should hold rallies in any WHITE communities or cities. Knowing how racist he is against Whites with his disparaging remarks about them, I mean, his supporters might get hurt, and he would only have HIMSELF to BLAME.

Amirite?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Bernie lost my vote to Kasich when he made that racist statement in Flint, Mi! I am sorry but up til then he seemed like an unifier and blam! He pulled a Clinton pandering statement! It completely doused any burn that I had felt.

As far as a rapist, well seriously, his fantasy statements on women are bad, but his fantasies about what men masturbate too?! Sheesh...I realize this was written awhile back...but the one thing he himself has impathesized is that his character has not changed over the years!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Well seeing as how you are inherently racist your opinion does not matter. Stop marginalizing women and minorities. This is the typical response from the patriarchy. You are glorifying rape and I am shocked that you did not place a trigger warning on this. Women are oppressed. Minorities are oppressed. Do not call women guys, that's sexist. Do not hold that door open. Do not forget to hold the door open. Do not objectify the female form, free the nipple. This is a microaggression. I am suffering from PTSD please respect that. I need a safe space to cool down. Please do not spout your racism. This is hate speech. You once owned slaves, please give money. Listen and believe. Discrimination. Rape Culture. 1 in 4 women are raped in college.Free college free healthcare free retirement free birth control free housing. Please give me 15 dollars. Words are violence. I am peacefully protesting in San Jose. Racist bigot sexist xenophobe homophobe Islamophobe rapist white supremacist cis male scum transphobe pedophobe phobe-phobe.

I am tired after all of that, I need paid menstruation leave now.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

Well seeing as how you are inherently racist your opinion does not matter. Stop marginalizing women and minorities. This is the typical response from the patriarchy. You are glorifying rape and I am shocked that you did not place a trigger warning on this. Women are oppressed. Minorities are oppressed. Do not call women guys, that's sexist. Do not hold that door open. Do not forget to hold the door open. Do not objectify the female form, free the nipple. This is a microaggression. I am suffering from PTSD please respect that. I need a safe space to cool down. Please do not spout your racism. This is hate speech. You once owned slaves, please give money. Listen and believe. Discrimination. Rape Culture. 1 in 4 women are raped in college.Free college free healthcare free retirement free birth control free housing. Please give me 15 dollars. Words are violence. I am peacefully protesting in San Jose. Racist bigot sexist xenophobe homophobe Islamophobe rapist white supremacist cis male scum transphobe pedophobe phobe-phobe.

I am tired after all of that, I need paid menstruation leave now.

That is the correct answer...

You now can join us in the elevator with your Golden Ticket...blastoff!!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Just a tip. I have been adding people to a list of "ignore this person" in my mind. It has made my time here much more peaceful. When you realize that people are so brainwashed and so far gone that no level of logic or reasoning can bring them back, you might as well just not even entertain the mental gymnastics. Honestly as soon as I started completely ignoring roughly 5 people around here it actually made me want to keep getting involved in these conversations here.

Might seem off topic but it really isn't. It is the same thing as people calling Trump racist, but not Bernie. What Bernie said was WAY more overtly racist than anything Trump has said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join