It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Is a Rapist...If Trump Is a Racist...From Hence Forth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Using the same logic a people heap on Trump as the narrative gets pushed that he is a "Racist".

Bernie Sanders wrote an essay in 1972 about Gender roles and Men & Women in general.

WARNING, material is sexually explicit!
The following is an excerpt:
www.snopes.com...

The essay by the Vermont senator isn't long — only a page. The bit about rape comes at the very beginning, as does some not-totally-safe-for-work language:

So, here was Bernie actually DISCUSSING rape, and how he feels women 'fantasize" about it. No evidence that he actually is one, but for argument's sake, this is the same standard Trump is held to...and with this Bernie quote, was can INFER he is a rapist, without solid proof.

Therefor, Bernie Sander IS a Rapist.

I will keep calling Bernie a rapist hence forth. Since these labels are fun and politically expedient.

Thank You.

edit on Tue Jun 7 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Tue Jun 7 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: source added, as well as WARNING for language

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well, I suppose this is one way to take what someone said completely out of context. He was talking about a potential fantasy some women have. How does that make him a rapist?

Trump making disparaging remarks about certain people of color or heritage can be interpreted as being racist.

The comparison is laughable at best.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Well, I suppose this is one way to take what someone said completely out of context. He was talking about a potential fantasy some women have. How does that make him a rapist?

Trump making disparaging remarks about certain people of color or heritage can be interpreted as being racist.

Nah, he's a rapist. I've decided to INFER that. Sorry.

Rapist Communist Marxist Child Molester Bernie Sanders

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
WOW, I don't know what to say.

I will keep calling Bernie a rapist hence forth. Since these labels are fun and politically expedient.

But that is funny.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
"I will keep calling Bernie a rapist hence forth. Since these labels are fun and politically expedient. "

lol

edit on 6-6-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Using the same logic a people heap on Trump as the narrative gets pushed that he is a "Racist".

Bernie Sanders wrote an essay in 1972 about Gender roles and Men & Women in general.

The following is an excerpt:

A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused.

A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously.

The man and woman get dressed up on Sunday — and go to Church, or maybe to their 'revolutionary' political meeting.

Have you ever looked at the Stag, Man, Hero, Tough magazines on the shelf of your local bookstore? Do you know why the newspaper with the articles like 'Girl 12 raped by 14 men' sell so well? To what in us are they appealing?

So, here was Bernie actually DISCUSSING rape, and how he feels women 'fantasize" about it. No evidence that he actually is one, but for argument's sake, this is the same standard Trump is held to...and with this Bernie quote, was can INFER he is a rapist, without solid proof.

Therefor, Bernie Sander IS a Rapist.

Thank You.

Well... Honestly it is a stretch, but no more of a stretch than Trump being a racist!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Bernie has also stated that "White people do not know what it's like to be poor"

So on TOP of being a Pedophile Raping Communist old pervert, he's actually a RACIST too.

How can you vote for such a man? And don't his supporters deserve to get beat up for all that RACIST and RAPIST rhetoric?

I think if he gets physically attacked, and any of his supporters do, they deserve it.

For supporting such a Racist RAPIST person.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

So not only is he a rapist, but also a child molester?

I may not like Trump in the slightest, but I would never stoop so low as to "infer" anything like that without evidence. That is seriously ignorant and disgusting on your part.

link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Ahh what the hell, it's crazy around here already. I'm in.

Sanders is a rapist, Trump is a racist, Hilary is a ... we need another '-ist' to help this catch on ... sexist? Hilary is a sexist!

We got em, we got em.

link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

Ahh what the hell, it's crazy around here already. I'm in.

Sanders is a rapist, Trump is a racist, Hilary is a ... we need another '-ist' to help this catch on ... sexist? Hilary is a sexist!

We got em, we got em.

Why not?????

This is fun isn't it??

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Ironically, his "White people don't know what it's like to be poor" comment was deeply racist. It was the type of comment the media would have flame broiled any non-progressive over.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

So not only is he a rapist, but also a child molester?

I may not like Trump in the slightest, but I would never stoop so low as to "infer" anything like that without evidence. That is seriously ignorant and disgusting on your part.

He's also STALIN. He acts JUST LIKE Stalin.

He reminds me of Stalin, and therefor he should be attacked physically, to stop him from becoming the next Stalin.

And his supporters are Stalin followers, so doing things to stop them, should be allowed.

Like throwing eggs at them and beating them up

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

He's also STALIN. He acts JUST LIKE Stalin. He reminds me of Stalin, and therefor he should be attacked physically, to stop him from becoming the next Stalin. And his supporters are Stalin followers, so doing things to stop them, should be allowed. Like throwing eggs at them and beating them up

So he's a rapist, a child molester and you believe he should be attacked physically?

This thread will be toast soon.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Boy I tell ya,

If Bernie supporters get harmed at their rallies, you can't say they didn't deserve it.

Being rapist followers, and racists Stalin fans.

Can't say I blame someone for being so angry. Bernie would only be bringing it on himself.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

He's also STALIN. He acts JUST LIKE Stalin. He reminds me of Stalin, and therefor he should be attacked physically, to stop him from becoming the next Stalin. And his supporters are Stalin followers, so doing things to stop them, should be allowed. Like throwing eggs at them and beating them up

So he's a rapist, a child molester and you believe he should be attacked physically?

This thread will be toast soon.

I'm saying the EXACT things that people here have said about Trump and his supporters. With ZERO check from Mods.

Let's see.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Sure, if you're either A an idiot and didn't understand the context or B deliberately taking it out of context... like an idiot.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I'm saying the EXACT things that people here have said about Trump and his supporters. With ZERO check from Mods. Let's see.

I've never seen anyone say that Trump needs to be physically assaulted. If someone did, they are wrong.

It seems to me that you wanted to create an idiotic thread in which you could fish for flags and stars (confirmation bias) and will now use that as a test with the mods.

Simply stupid.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

My goal WAS NOT to 'test Mods'. You inferred my thread would get scrapped, I countered.

You can always report it if you wish.

And yes, PLENTY of threads here have stated that Trump supporters have INCITED violence, and are to blame for attacks.

So can I not do the same? Bernie reminds me of Stalin, we all know what STALIN did.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

You made a direct statement that called for a candidate for President of the US to be physically assaulted...because he reminds you of Stalin?

Stupid.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Ironically, his "White people don't know what it's like to be poor" comment was deeply racist. It was the type of comment the media would have flame broiled any non-progressive over.

Yeah it's pretty obvious but once again regressives never catch on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join