It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Community Organizer Vet BUSTED Working For George Soros

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Somebody has been going around impersonating specific social group membership.

Looks like this particular man has been exposed.

He's recently been a "Vet" and has been actively smearing Trump (of all people).

And he may be involved with George Soros (who is apparently anti-Trump) !!

Dirty politics as usual.

Wonder if people like this are part of the smear Trump set-ups about the Vets.

FAKE!: Anti-Trump Community Organizer Vet BUSTED Working For George Soros Against @RealDonaldTrump

Organizer Perry O’Brien is a far left radical activist who has a history of fraudulently claiming to represent grassroots organizations.

The conscientious objector (we’ll get to that in a moment) with an honorable discharge been all over the media attacking Donald Trump as part of a Soros-funded campaign.

O’Brien lied in an interview with Don Lemon that he was part of a grassroots organization that was “spontaneously” anti-Trump.

In fact O’Brian is involved with the Veterans Progressive Leadership Institute, which is itself affiliated with Beyond the Choir, a Soros-funded astro-turfing organization described on its website thusly.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The lefties are a dangerous bunch ... I wouldn't put anything past them to stop Trump's 'victory by landslide' come November.

Hopefully somebody catches this POS in a dark alley somewhere.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obviously CNN didn't put any effort into vetting this douche, before Don Lemon interviewed him.
Guess as long as he suited their agenda, they needn't bother.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

It would be nice if this could be traced back to Hillary. Unfortunately I believe she has some cunning people working for her to obfuscate the ties and prevent blowback.

Cheers - Dave

(post by IsntLifeFunny removed for a manners violation)
(post by o0oTOPCATo0o removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

mama said "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say nothing at all" . I think he does a great job of keeping us informed of leftist attacks and subterfuge while countering their bull with support for our candidate.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

It is good to know that if you are willing to sell your soul George Soros will be there ready to buy it from you. Disgusting, manipulative dirty politics. No wonder no one wants to participate in our political process anymore.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I bet the fella in the story has a better job than most other people could ever wish for !!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

mama said "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say nothing at all" . I think he does a great job of keeping us informed of leftist attacks and subterfuge while countering their bull with support for our candidate.

If that's his job then I feel bad for him.

I never said anything regarding the OP. Both sides are screwed so sideways that the don't know their left from their right. It doesn't take away from the point that the OP spans every thread with the same lines, and puts up posts every single day on the exact same topics. Glad you care so much to defend him though. No worries.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
In this clip at the 16:min mark "Our feature interview is with two election analysts who suspect manipulation of election results in the 2016 Democratic primaries."

edit on 6-6-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Unfortunately I believe she has some cunning people working for her to obfuscate the ties and prevent blowback.

Well Vince Foster was "cunning" until thrown under the bus, through WACO & then "suicided". Apparently the yearly commission from Afghanistan drug money for incumbent Presidents was about $100 million per annum, as part of keeping them on board. Certainly a "war chest" to do a lot of dirty work,

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The god of the Progressive Liberal Left...George Soros .International criminal . International fugitive. Thief .
Owner and operator of moveon.org . You know the ones that have asked for the anti-Trump protestors . Following their proclaimed messiah's orders .

Explains much wrong with this country , yes ?

edit on 6/6/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Makes you wonder how much manipulation there really is. These days, can't trust much of anything the media presents.

new topics

top topics

join