It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Small Things Amuse You?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
- dogs. i love dogs, and enjoy seeing them play, or roll around on the ground
- hummingbirds. we enjoy watching them on most mornings and evenings
- crafty/arty things. I love cooking, making little crafts, gardening, digital art, sculpting....i have to do this kind of stuff daily

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

I am amused that you said that to berenike with a Moderator above your head!
edit on 6 6 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Perry Mason reruns. I love to compare "back then" to today.

Back then, no one needed a cell phone because everyone knew where you were. Whether he was questioning someone at their home, where they work, in a hospital, or at a mine in the middle of nowhere, Della or Paul would call him.

Back then, everyone wore their Sunday best to court. Try sitting in a courtroom today wearing a hat the size of a wedding cake.

Back then, the police assumed a lot less. "Perry, I've got your client standing over the body with a recently fired gun in his hand. I'm taking him down to the station for questioning." "But you can't prove my client fired the fatal shot, Tragg. You'll have to let him go." "Dammit Perry, you're right. Tell your client not to leave town." Also, a lot of people had handguns in the glove compartment of their convertibles.

Back then, everyone was drinking liquor all hours of the day, but hardly anyone was doing drugs. Blackmail and embezzlement were rampant, though.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Well if he knows what it means he cant be that insulted, and if he does not know what it means then also he cant be that insulted. Anyway mods do have a sence of humor ( I hope

:duh

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom
I also love the old programs, sometimes old sci fi, sometimes old sherlock from the 40s and 80s

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
One of my favorite things is the sound of breaking glass.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

I have many unneeded glass drinking sets, your more than welcome to come over and go crazy breaking glass!
edit on 6 6 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

I have a many unneeded glass drinking sets, your more than welcome to come over and go crazy breaking glass!

Your not going to "fix" him as well are you

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Anyway im off to bed alone again
so night to you one and all

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It amuses me to say...."I told you so, dumbass, WTF were you thinkin"

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

No word for you BUT they say a single picture Is worth a thousand words:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Things that go BOOM amuse me. Throwing a handful of bouncy balls and watching them bounce all over the place amuses me. It's even better on stairs if I leave them there and somebody steps on them. Wow lol. Lighting matches and throwing them in water. I love the PSST sound they make.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Don't tempt me. It is also a fantastic stress reliever for me, and I could use one these days.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I doubt that is a concern. I'm not broken, so there's nothing to be fixed.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I like to take the spring and flint out of a disposable butane lighter, stretch the spring out and wrap the flint in one end of it. Then using an actual not-destroyed lighter, heat the flint to a dull to medium reddish orange glow and then throw it against a concrete surface.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
That's always fun. I like throwing those transparent disposable lighters on the ground to make them explode. I only managed to do it once but it was cool. The metal part where the gas comes out hit the sidewalk just right. It made a spark and the whole thing disintegrated.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There's a lot of fun to be had with disposable lighters.

One morning my ex-housemate walked into the living room with his dressing gown pocket on fire.

Somehow (!) his lighter had turned itself on and set him alight - and he hadn't noticed.

It was up to me to point out the small flame issuing from the pocket. Not easy when you're trying not to laugh amidst your utter astonishment.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I enjoy watching lizards dart out of the bushes and snatch up tasty insect snacks. Very amusing. Also early in the morning when squirrels are doing their games of tag hopping across branches and running along power lines. Thats funny too.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Squirrels are definitely fun to watch. I also like to watch small birds giving themselves a bath in a puddle or giving themselves a dust bath. Something about the difference between the way the dart around on the ground in sharp movements and then when bathing they are completely frenetic in shaking the water or dust onto themselves.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

It amuses me how men and women both want the same thing but the thinking process is much different. So there has to be a battle first! Lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join