It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s racist attacks are creating chaos — and even his own campaign is sick of it

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Congrats! You guys are up to, what? 24.4% of the vote now?

Serious question: what are the hardline Trump voters going to do when he is beaten in the greatest political landslide in a generation? Go to war with Mexico?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: neo96

Trump critics just love throwing around their race card. IT's like their American Express. They never leave home without it.

It seems then he would make some effort to stop providing so much material to criticize. He's a walking smorgasbord of racist remarks to choose from. Surely you don't deny that.

I got material too.

Like why is the Democrat party still around ?

It was created by a slave owner.

What's up with it electing Senator Roberty Byrd. The KKK Grandmaster himself.

Then there's the whole civil rights 'hero' Jonhson that was a big fat RACIST.

Then theres the origin of state involvemnt of marriage because the LEFT WING didn't want blacks marrying WHITES.

Then there is the origin of gun control because the LEFT WING didn't want blacks to have em. and the native Americans.

Then there is stuff like the Scott Act By Cleveland that banned the Chinese.

Interesting don't ya think ?

The absolute gall of the LEFT WING calling the RIGHT WING 'racist'.

When the LEFT WING has a long,lurid,sorted history of being the biggest BIGOTS this country has ever seen.

Wow, you really had to go back years and decades in history to get your 'material"?
While all I have to do is turn on today's news to find something offensive from the mouth of your candidate. Sort of not by the day now. More like by the hour. Today he is letting loose over Judges who aren't white. You don't see a problem with that, Neo?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Well what do you think will happen when Sanders supporters decide not to vote for Hillary?

Hillary lucky to get 40% total in November.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
*does quick math*

Yep, 40% is greater than 24.4%.

CLINTON WINS!

The crowd goes wild ...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Well that is what someone did here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Turn about is FAIR PLAY.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Thanks for proving me right (again)!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The only thing 'proven' here is Trump critics don't know when to stop.

See the LAW of diminishing returns.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: Gryphon66

I am not offended, I am surprised. I took you for an intelligent person, you have proven yourself to be a biased, offensive, idiotic when it suits you sheep.

Well done.

Neither your opinion of me nor my opinion of you is on topic. You chose to completely restate my words and then when called on it, tried to pretend that you were only asking an honest question. (But you sound offended.)

Ok, I am intrigued. Please post what I did in your above mentioned post. How did I restate your words? I interpreted, and STATED as such, what you said. What the hell are you even talking about?

You are the type of person who would enjoy waiting till another was not around, then inventing stories of your correctness, to tell your internet grandkids, damn!
edit on 6-6-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

As La Raza lawyers they work to protect and defend illegal immigrants. Why the hell are you being so dense? This is a clear conflict of interests.

1. "As La Raza lawyers?" What does that even mean? It's a professional association that is not affiliated with the NLRC. Period. They're no more linked to the NLRC than Donald Trump's campaign would be affiliated to Stormfront simply because Stormfront has a link to its website.

2. The judge isn't a defense attorney. He was however previously a prosecutor who had made enough of a name for himself in the 1990s locking up Mexican drug cartel members that he was put on a cartel hit list.

3. Idiot whiny race card pulling Queen Trump, idiot whisper extraordinaire, didn't even bother to give one example of judicial impropriety. Had he anything of substance to cry about, the whiny orange clown would have had his lawyers — "the greatest lawyers" — file a complaint.

4. He said the judge has been "treating him unfairly" (waaaaaaaaaah) for years now. That is, years before he ever opened his "yuge" mouth and start pandering to you about building a wall. So on top of everything else, his allegations don't even make sense.

Why the hell are you being so dense?

Why are you susceptible to the blathering of an idiot whisperer?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

He's only alienating very political and hypocritical people if you ask me. Folks that have such a developed taste for trash
political and pc pilsner bull swill that they cant stand it.....in other words fake 3$ bill bullsh*izzell.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

As La Raza lawyers they work to protect and defend illegal immigrants. Why the hell are you being so dense? This is a clear conflict of interests.

1. "As La Raza lawyers?" What does that even mean? It's a professional association that is not affiliated with the NLRC. Period. They're no more linked to the NLRC than Donald Trump's campaign would be affiliated to Stormfront simply because Stormfront has a link to its website.

OOOOHHHHH BBBUUULLLSSSSWISHELLLLL!

This is what it means......if some non white person was to stand trial for anything civil or criminal and found out that the judge had a 3rd cousin in another state that was in in KKK that judge would have to recuses themselves.....thats what it means.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: xuenchen

Congrats! You guys are up to, what? 24.4% of the vote now?

Serious question: what are the hardline Trump voters going to do when he is beaten in the greatest political landslide in a generation? Go to war with Mexico?

No, we deal with it and start working on holding Hillary accountable despite the vast majority of media being her personal propaganda organ.
edit on 6-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Trump critics just love throwing around their race card. IT's like their American Express. They never leave home without it.

It seems then he would make some effort to stop providing so much material to criticize. He's a walking smorgasbord of racist remarks to choose from. Surely you don't deny that.

I got material too.

Then theres the origin of state involvemnt of marriage because the LEFT WING didn't want blacks marrying WHITES.

Then there is the origin of gun control because the LEFT WING didn't want blacks to have em. and the native Americans.

When the LEFT WING has a long,lurid,sorted history of being the biggest BIGOTS this country has ever seen.

Wow, you really had to go back years and decades in history to get your 'material"?
While all I have to do is turn on today's news to find something offensive from the mouth of your candidate. Sort of not by the day now. More like by the hour. Today he is letting loose over Judges who aren't white. You don't see a problem with that, Neo?

It was the democratic party that created and supported the KKK

It was a democrat that killed john lenon

It was a democrat that killed Dr.Martin Luther King

It was a democrat that attempted to kill Ronald Reagan

I missed a few others but the point is made and now Trump and his supporters are on the hit list.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Jun 2016 18:59:37 -05001620166America/Chicago by everyone because: typo

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

They defend illegal immigrants and support groups that promote illegal immigration. I already gave you a link that showed all the groups they include in their community.

2. The judge isn't a defense attorney. He was however previously a prosecutor who had made enough of a name for himself in the 1990s locking up Mexican drug cartel members that he was put on a cartel hit list.

He's a member of a racially exclusive lawyers group that calls itself "The Race". It associates itself with pro illegal immigration groups.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
He's throwing this election for Hillary. No doubt in my mind. He's in the tank. He's a Republican in name only.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

1. "As La Raza lawyers?" What does that even mean?

It means that there is a clear conflict of interest. Why are you being so naïve ?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
More pathetic garbage from Trump today. He's not a real candidate. He's in this to get Hillary the presidency. What's really hilarious is that some people will still find a way to defend him despite that he's purposely trying to make himself look bad. Now that's a really stupid voter base he's got.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I got material too.

P.S Your assessment that Trump is "Letting lose on a judge because he is not white" is a creation of your own mind and pure conjecture.

What is however a fact is that this judge is part of "La raza" which just happens to be a very racist party towards "Whites" and more specifically white americans from the ground up.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Jun 2016 19:09:19 -05001620166America/Chicago by everyone because: fixed quote

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: olaru12

He's only alienating very political and hypocritical people if you ask me. Folks that have such a developed taste for trash
political and pc pilsner bull swill that they cant stand it.....in other words fake 3$ bill bullsh*izzell.

idk....

Trump seems to have peaked and is in a downward slide in the polls. Not that it matters...he is ready to bail and won't make it to the convention. He would rather quit than suffer an ego crushing defeat to a WOMAN.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I got material too.

Hasn't the left been screaming about white judges and juries not being fair or did I just dream that up?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join