It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s racist attacks are creating chaos — and even his own campaign is sick of it

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: neo96

Either way, the man is a bigot who uses the guise of not being PC.

~ this ~
in a nutshell
nailed it

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

How many of these groups are advocates for illegal immigration?

Let me quote you:

"Are you really this dense or are you just playing dumb?"

The judge is not part of an organization that advocates for illegal immigration.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Trump critics just love throwing around their race card. IT's like their American Express. They never leave home without it.

"The judge hates me because he's Mexican"

What about that isn't "pulling the race card?"

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

No No it's not race.

It's cultural/political indifference.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Actually that was the democratic- republican party started by Jefferson. History lesson starts here
en.m.wikipedia.org...
Why do we have to keep trying to steer you back to the judge issue?
Stay on topic .

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
BuzzFeed pulls out of $1.3M advertising deal with RNC over Donald Trump

In an email to staff on Monday, BuzzFeed founder and CEO Jonah Peretti explained that in April, the RNC and BuzzFeed signed an agreement to "spend a significant amount on political advertisements slated to run during the Fall election cycle." But since Trump became the nominee his campaign has proven themselves to be "directly opposed to the freedoms of our employees in the United States," because of proposed bans on Muslim immigration and comments about descendants of immigrants, among other policies.

"We don't need to and do not expect to agree with the positions or values of all our advertisers. And as you know, there is a wall between our business and editorial operations. This decision to cancel this ad buy will have no influence on our continuing coverage of the campaign," Peretti said in the memo, a copy of which was obtained by POLITICO.

"We certainly don't like to turn away revenue that funds all the important work we do across the company," Peretti wrote. "However, in some cases we must make business exceptions: we don't run cigarette ads because they are hazardous to our health, and we won't accept Trump ads for the exact same reason."

source

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Trump critics just love throwing around their race card. IT's like their American Express. They never leave home without it.

So WHAT ?

REALLY ?

SO WHAT ?

Trump critics have been playing it EVERY DAMN DAY for the last eight years.

Now suddenly they have a problem with it ?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Every discussion about Mexican immigration will turn into La Raza.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Gryphon66

Every discussion about Mexican immigration will turn into La Raza.

National Council of La Raza

The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) (La Raza, or The Race[1]) is America's largest Latino advocacy organization. It is a hate group that advocates in favor of progressive immigration reform policies, including a path to citizenship and reduced deportations.

edit to add:

They changed the page already !!!!!

somebody is nervous I think...

(cur | prev) 18:15, 6 June 2016‎ 204.210.106.94 (talk)‎ . . (12,217 bytes) (-5)‎ . . (Removed the word "hate" used to describe purpose of la Rasa organization) (undo) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)

page edit history

edit on Jun-06-2016 by xuenchen because: censorship working

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: olaru12

According to Trump supporters Trump has never said a single racist thing and absolutely does not cause chaos so these aides must be lying!

Yeah well there religion has nothing to do with RACE, and choosing to enforce immigration LAWS doesn't make one a 'racist' either.

It really would be nice if Trump critics actually bothered to look up the meaning of the word 'race'.

As it stands right now there is only one RACE on the planet called earth.

HUMAN RACE.

According to Trump critics concerning other political issues.

What a person is born as doesn't matter. Only what's in their heads.

Ip so facto.

Trump isn't a 'racist'.

Are you people serious? Enforcing immigration laws has nothing to do with saying Mexicans are rapists. He said it, the cats out of the bag and that is a racist statement. He is a racist, period. No backing out now folks. If he's your guy then live with it. It has nothing to do with Hillary, it has to do with Trump

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The judge and what trump said about him.
That's the topic.
F o c u s

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Start a thread about immigration law then.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Calm down, I think you've been triggered.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow.

Did you really just doctor an excerpt and try to pass it off as legitimate?

National Council of La Raza The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) (La Raza, or The Race[1]) is America's largest Latino advocacy organization. It is a hate group that advocates in favor of progressive immigration reform policies, including a path to citizenship and reduced deportations.

How more dishonest can you be than altering excerpts?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: paperdoll

If by pandering you mean actually visiting those neighborhoods where minorities live then yes. Democrats aren't afraid to get in where the work needs to be done.
If pandering means listening to the issues some people are facing then yes. Democrats aren't afraid of new ideas.
Does pandering mean I will be your voice in Washington? Then you are correct again.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Neither latino nor hispanic is a race. And mexican is especially not a race.

There are white latinosand hispanics. There is a larger percentage of white mexicans than black americans.

Trump has praised hispanics, latinos and mexicans as a whole on numerous occasions and has only been critical of the mexicans who are criminals because they are criminals not because they are mexicans, hispanics or latinos.

Your propaganda piece fails to mention these alleged racist attacks....because there are none.
edit on 6-6-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You're blind friend. You have been hypnotized. You have been mesmerized. Trump is a racist. He demonstrates this every time he opens his mouth. Make excuses all you want but this dirt bag is finished. He's gone to far and this is the beginning of the end.
I don't know what the GOP is going to do when he up and quits because he's been butt hurt once again. Throw in someone I guess.
I would hate being him knowing everybody thinks I suck. It must be very very hard on that delicate ego.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Yall first.

There Is No Such Thing as Race

That's funny considering Trumps argument is that only a white christian republican male can fairly judge him.
edit on 6-6-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

LOL

The page was edited soon after I quoted it.

somebody is watching !!!

(cur | prev) 18:15, 6 June 2016‎ 204.210.106.94 (talk)‎ . . (12,217 bytes) (-5)‎ . . (Removed the word "hate" used to describe purpose of la Rasa organization) (undo) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)

page edit history

We must be popular.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You're reaching now. Going off topic and offering strawmen arguments. LOL. Not helping your cause at all.
Why oh why did ATS decide to remove the ignore option???

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join