It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s racist attacks are creating chaos — and even his own campaign is sick of it

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Your buddy trump said those things

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

1 more of those and i will report these posts.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
Well done you managed to make one of the filthiest most racist comment i have ever seen anywhere on ATS.

They're Donald's comments. So, I guess you're in the "Trump is a racist" camp.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Fill your boots
edit on 7-6-2016 by vonclod because: I forgot how to spell "your" ..doh

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

He doesn't want blacks counting his money and he wants them out of sight when big wigs check into his hotels. Sounds to me like he's fully committed to white supremacy.

My father and therefor half my family is black and my black cousin Sayid is sitting right next to me at this moment. Disgusting racist comments you can keep to yourself

Well done you managed to make one of the filthiest most racist comment i have ever seen anywhere on ATS.

Sayid? Is that a Muslim name? hummmm.....

See how easy it is to make connections where none exist?
edit on 7-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Right nor everybody else who says he's making a HUGH mistake.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Trump said it not me. I would never make a comment like that because thoughts like that do not live in my heart.

Here's your man...at his very best

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 672016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah, I had heard those comments last year, but forgot about them... Either way, racist or not, I think opportunism is the driving force behind his overtly bigoted comments about the judge.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

They're Donald's comments. So, I guess you're in the "Trump is a racist" camp.

And you are still as ignorant as ever. A claim of a former employee of trump who wrote a book and alleges that trump said such things does not make it real. Much like the "proof" you did not manage to bring forth but instead you came up with the accused telling you that they are innocent which holds as much value as your last claim.
edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 07 Jun 2016 12:12:35 -05001620166America/Chicago by everyone because: typo

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

He doesn't want blacks counting his money and he wants them out of sight when big wigs check into his hotels. Sounds to me like he's fully committed to white supremacy.

My father and therefor half my family is black and my black cousin Sayid is sitting right next to me at this moment. Disgusting racist comments you can keep to yourself

He is a muslim yes. Is this now somehow also a problem for you?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

What ever serves the glory of trump. That's what he endorses.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It's real. It's not an isolated incident and this sure won't be the last stupid comment he will make.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah, I had heard those comments last year, but forgot about them... Either way, racist or not, I think opportunism is the driving force behind his overtly bigoted comments about the judge.

Another lie. You never heard those comments because they where never seen spoken. They were written in a book by a unhappy ex employee of trump. Hardly a trustworthy source as anyone would be able to recognize,if you posses the honesty to do so.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Report away. Trumps words offend you...admit it.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

It's real. It's not an isolated incident and this sure won't be the last stupid comment he will make.

If it is as real as you claim it to be then you now have the opportunity to proof it.
One thing that is real is that the writer of the book made good money on writing it after he ceased to be a employee of trump.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Report away. Trumps words offend you...admit it.

Again. You can bring proof that he said that. Or keep using hearsay.

One thing that is a proven and witnessed fact is that Bernie said "White people cannot ever be poor" Now that is racist and a irrefutable fact. Now you do the same with your claim. So far you did not manage much of that.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 07 Jun 2016 12:20:17 -05001620166America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
From the Republican Speaker of the House of Representatives:

House Speaker Paul Ryan ripped Donald Trump's recent remarks saying a judge presiding over a lawsuit involving his business was biased because of his Mexican heritage as "the textbook definition of a racist comment."

"I disavow those comments," Ryan said.

Ryan added, "I regret those comments he made."
"It's absolutely unacceptable," Ryan said.

source CNN

edit on 6/7/2016 by Olivine because: bad coding by me

(bold texting is mine)

Please, continue to defend the Donald's comments. He is the Pied Piper of fools.
edit on 6/7/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This rant Trump has been on about this "Mexican" judge underscores a very disturbing reality that Americans need to wrap their heads around: Even as simply the GOP presumptive nominee, Trump has no scruples in putting his own interests above those of the American people.

He isn't talking about policies or initiatives or even issues that his beloved "lesser informed voters" care about. No, he is beating the drum of his own personal, financial agenda. He's driving a narrative that benefits his own bank account.

How much louder will that drum beat if he becomes president?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Here's more
www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

He is a muslim yes. Is this now somehow also a problem for you?

Depends....what kind of Muslim? Sayyid Quth....then yes we have a problem.

Boko Haram...definitely a problem

Tehrik i Taliban.....oh yeah!
edit on 7-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join