It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s racist attacks are creating chaos — and even his own campaign is sick of it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

“There’s growing internal dissent,” said NBC reporter Katy Tur on Morning Joe this morning. “Absolutely. And for the first time, I’m hearing inside the campaign, the same things that I’ve been hearing outside the campaign… I’m hearing aides say that this is extraordinarily frustrating to them, that they believe these are the sort of things that will end up sinking this campaign. The biggest hurdle right now is the candidate himself, because he says what he wants, no matter what they do behind the scenes.”

A cohesive, intelligent, committed and unified campaign staff is mandatory to a successful run for political office.
Is Trump so unaware of this fact, or is their another agenda in the works. Trump isn't stupid but he continues to alienate people that he needs to get elected.

Lots of Republicans teed off against their own presumptive presidential nominee over the weekend after Donald Trump claimed that Judge Gonzalo Curiel had an inherent conflict of interest in overseeing the Trump University case because of his Mexican heritage. And now it turns out that even members of Trump’s own campaign staff are reportedly fed up with Trump’s constant race-baiting on the campaign trail.

I acknowledge Trumps racism is attractive to a large segment of the population. From my perspective...Trump would have a much better chance at winning the WH with a message of strength in Unity.

If his staff bails; he can hire more people, but will there be enough cohesiveness to mount an effective campaign? Or at this point, does it even matter?

+53 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Just a neocon circle-**** with the new pc left - the same never trumpers as before. Total straw man story. Every time they cry racist its a convoluted version of events to distort reality. Ya, Trump can be dickish, but every single time they point out what a racist he is, its a fabrication, a twisting, or a complete rewrite of reality.

And, these same people are the ones encouraging violence, the same people that are beating up women while waving mexican flags. The same groups call for assassination, they start violence everywhere. Its a load of horse manure.

+42 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well he's being honest and truthful.

The judge has ties to LA Raza, essentially a gang and arguably a Mexican terrorist group.

It's not unreasonable to be skeptical about the judge's ability to remain unbiased.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Of course he is being honest and truthful, and I think all frat boys are just dumb robots trying to get girls in their room, but...IF I were running for president, there are many things (including my opinion on the greek system) out of the lime light. He's whiney, proving himself to actually be very weak

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Donald J. Trump definitely displays ethnic prejudices toward certain distinct cultural groups.

Whether we call that racism or not depends on how we define that word. (It's not very useful, actually.)

It is beyond obvious, however, that the perception among various groups (including Republican leaders) is that these comments are "racial" and do present extreme issues for the Donald J. Trump campaign.

Even my least favorite amphibian, Newt Gingrich, condemned Donald J. Trump's latest antics.

To claim that this is all just "media hype" doesn't bear up to the evidence.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Can you reverse or stop payment on something like this?
WHAT DID the provocateur/agent provocateur contract read?

I think the racist thing is pushed by Hilary. Word twisting at best.

Anyone claiming they are not racist are complete liars.
It is a natural defense of animals to identify with like appearanced others for saftey and comfort.
Every color of human does this.
If you don't buy it, take a stroll through SE side of any big city at night as a well dressed white guy.

Swj cupcakes moms need to remove some internet time.

Problem is, working adults are willing to risk a chance for a clown to fix stuff vs two others that we KNOW won't.

His biggest problem will be trying to relate with broke america, when he is not.

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: added to

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Of course he is being honest and truthful, and I think all frat boys are just dumb robots trying to get girls in their room, but...IF I were running for president, there are many things (including my opinion on the greek system) out of the lime light. He's whiney, proving himself to actually be very weak

Either that, or he really isn't serious about becoming President of the United States.

Having the support of between 10-35% of the population is just not going to accomplish that for him.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

According to Trump supporters Trump has never said a single racist thing and absolutely does not cause chaos so these aides must be lying!

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

According to Trump supporters Trump has never said a single racist thing and absolutely does not cause chaos so these aides must be lying!

Yeah well there religion has nothing to do with RACE, and choosing to enforce immigration LAWS doesn't make one a 'racist' either.

It really would be nice if Trump critics actually bothered to look up the meaning of the word 'race'.

As it stands right now there is only one RACE on the planet called earth.

HUMAN RACE.

According to Trump critics concerning other political issues.

What a person is born as doesn't matter. Only what's in their heads.

Ip so facto.

Trump isn't a 'racist'.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Oh you're speaking about his idiotic plan to ban all Muslims and put them in a data base but I'm referring to his attacks against Latinos.

Either way, the man is a bigot who uses the guise of not being PC.
edit on 6-6-2016 by Swills because: Damn you autocorrect!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Either that, or he really isn't serious about becoming President of the United States.

Having the support of between 10-35% of the population is just not going to accomplish that for him.

Exactly. But he was always great friends with the Clintons, as most people know.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Exactly. But he was always great friends with the Clintons, as most people know.

Perhaps.

I am unconvinced that people at the Clinton-Trump level of power-money actually have any friends at all.

Business associates, maybe. Allies, perhaps. But friends?

Friendship requires a certain level of trust. Would you trust Mr. Trump or either Clinton on a personal level?

edit on 6-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Format

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'll replace friends with political collaborators.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Well there's distortion going on that's for sure.
Not sure you got the origin correct though.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yeah well there religion has nothing to do with RACE, and choosing to enforce immigration LAWS doesn't make one a 'racist' either.

It really would be nice if Trump critics actually bothered to look up the meaning of the word 'race'.

As it stands right now there is only one RACE on the planet called earth.

HUMAN RACE.

According to Trump critics concerning other political issues.

What a person is born as doesn't matter. Only what's in their heads.

Ip so facto.

Trump isn't a 'racist'.

Only idiots believe that.

There is many races.

There is only one Species of Homosapien.

Get your facts right before you talk nonsense.

Look who I'm talking to, silly me.
edit on 6-6-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Preciseness!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

He's an American federal judge and this isn't his first case. The man has been vetted the man has a record of fair judgement. Trump is being his usual "not fair not fair" cry baby whiney self that we've come to expect over the past year.
Imagine it was Clarence Thomas and someone said he can't be unbiased because he's black.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Just a neocon circle-**** with the new pc left - the same never trumpers as before. Total straw man story. Every time they cry racist its a convoluted version of events to distort reality. Ya, Trump can be dickish, but every single time they point out what a racist he is, its a fabrication, a twisting, or a complete rewrite of reality.

Total straw man? Fabrication? Twisting?

Trump says this s# in front of the whole world. He did say, from his giant orange blowhole, that the judge in his "Trump University" case is not only biased, but unable to be impartial and to maintain judicial ethics because the judge's parents were immigrants from Mexico and Trump wants "to build a wall."

That's not a fabrication.

He could have clarified his remarks. He's walked back 100 other douche bag things he's said in recent months. He didn't. In fact, quite the opposite. He's stood by his comments, he's reiterated his baseless allegation and he's even expanded it to include the possibility that he couldn't get a fair trial from a judge who happened to be Muslim.

That's not twisting.

What's next? He can't get a fair trial from a Catholic judge because the Pope criticized him? The only person in Queen Trump's view who isn't "mistreating" him is Trump himself. It's pathetic. The only rewriting of history that's occurring here is in the minds of his willfully ignorant followers who are so thoroughly self-deluded that they keep making the same mindless excuses about how his words are being "distorted" when we're all watching him say them in real time.

And, these same people are the ones encouraging violence, the same people that are beating up women while waving mexican flags. The same groups call for assassination, they start violence everywhere. Its a load of horse manure.

So wait, let's get this straight. Violent protesters are distorting his words? How's that work exactly? Are they able to somehow warp the fabric of reality so that the words that's we're all hearing him say aren't the ones that left his mouth?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Sources with inside sources say this will add 150,000 votes for Trump.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Oh you're speaking about his idiotic plan to ban all Muslims and put them in a data base but I'm referring to his attacks against Latinos.

Either way, the man is a bigot who uses the guise of not being PC.

Considering all the mexican flag waving, and people being beat down in the streets.

I say the concern is justified.

You do know there is more than just 'latinos' that want to come to this country right ?

You do know there is MILLIONS of people waiting in line to come here, but don't get to because well latinos don't think they have to play by our rules.

RULES Trump didn't create, and it is the JOB of POTUS to FAITHFUL EXECUTE, AND ENFORCE said laws.

There is no option to IGNORE them.

Either war, the man is a bigot u see the guise of not being PC.

Less of a BIGOT than his critics are.
edit on 6-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

When he's says things like "A black counting my money...I hate that. The only ones I want counting my money are short white men who wear yarmulkes all day. " I tend to think the guy has serious issues.

This is the begining of the end for Donald. He will never make it to November. His mouth will be his undoing.
Bye bye sugar pie.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join