It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounter with Visitors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Had a strangely realistic dream about a year and a half ago. To be honest, it almost seemed like I was sleep walking or the memory of the event was somewhat distorted/blurred. I generally don't dream of being anywhere familiar, let alone the street I live on.

Long story short, the recollection is that I was standing in the middle of my street at some time between 12-4am.

I was confronted by three humanoid like beings. Typical grey skin, large black eyes, and about 5 feet tall. They were the same height and stood shoulder to shoulder.

The very first thought that went through my mind was that if I felt fear or anything negative it would upset them with the notion that they are ultra sensitive to our emotions.

I paused, and immediately smiled and waved to them. Simultaneously all the of these beings raised their hands and waved to me.

Then there is a gap in the memory of this dream/experience.

The next thing I know I was on a different part of the street and they were walking away beyond a nearby fence. I asked them if I could take a picture of them, phone in hand. One stopped and looked right at me, standing no more than 5 feet away. It's eyes were markedly chrsytalline.

It simply shook it's head and walked away with the others. I then fell into a deeper sleep or whatever it was, and awoke the next morning.

One thing I was left with from the dream was that these beings were consciously controlling their own "vibe" so as to not upset or startle me.

Whether or not this was a dream I honestly don't know. The idea that I got abducted that night has come and gone. I assume it was a dream.

edit on 6-6-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

I paused, and immediately smiled and waved to them. Simultaneously all the of these beings raised their hands and waved to me.

Then there is a gap in the memory of this dream/experience.

The next thing I know I was on a different part of the street and they were walking away beyond a nearby fence.

I hate those 'gaps'. God only knows what happens during them. You feel violated, maybe. Like, if it was pleasant or helpful or god forbid informative, why do they make us forget the experience?

Sounds like date rape by Aliens to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Good point.

I want my money back.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

No one, not even we, the used, knows what exactly transpired during such dreams and awake abductions.

I recall back in the days when PTSD was first being applied to Gulf War soldiers that I said to myself, "Yeah. That's us, too."

What trauma we endure with so little understand of the full scope of the situation. Never will there ever be any form of compensation or even acknowledgement from our governments of the price that we have paid.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Three "beings" are a staple of supranormal and occultic literature and accounts. They show up a lot in ufology too. So much so, it's almost impossible for any of us not to have encountered the notion and depictions--if only subconsciously. Hard to say what you experienced of course, but I recommend not romantisizing the experience nor playing with them if they are real.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It COULD have been a dream but I actually find that less likely in this particular instance. It sounds like a memory. I had a similar experience when I was 5 except I don't have the memory of interacting with the visitors. I slept/trance walked down the street in my underwear in the middle of the night and my memory cuts out when I got towards the top of a trail. For years in my teens I had an incredibly vivid and emotional recuring dream that would always start at the begging of this trail and I would be walking down the trail to a golf course pond and there would be others? With me and a Giant UFO would come in for a landing and then I would wake up. I was also visited in my bedroom when I was 16 again I don't remember there appearance but I remember it's/her voice and the calming effect that voice and whatever kind of wave energy they used on me to make me relax. I've though about hypnosis to remember some of these things but I'm concerned my wife would think I'm insane.
edit on 6-6-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Typo

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I had a similar dream about a year ago, the dream had a more real feel than the typical dream. In the dream were several greys(couldn't say exactly how many), and I remembered being overjoyed by seeing them, almost like a reunion with really really good friends. We spoke telepathically, and then my memory is blank. No details about the context of the convo, just memories of the emotions I felt seeing them.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

That is a very common reaction to seeing these beings/visitors. The more I study the visitation and abduction phenomena the more it seems that it is not a rare occurrence. I wonder just how common it really is. My Mother was visited when she was a girl and the UFO/probe thing that came into her room was a tiny version of the massive Green plasma like ship my brother and I saw when we were kids. By the way I saw this Craft when I was 5 the same age of my Sleep walking experience. How many have seen a an ET craft, let alone experienced a visitation/abduction?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Wondering too, how many of these early childhood memories are real world episodes of abuse by pedophiles, turned into dreams or 'visitations'?

We tend to black out our traumas, remembering before and after but not the actual encounter. A child abuse monster would know to use special effects to their advantage, like masks or drugs say, to help blank the memory of it.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET
a reply to: jaws1975

That is a very common reaction to seeing these beings/visitors. The more I study the visitation and abduction phenomena the more it seems that it is not a rare occurrence. I wonder just how common it really is. My Mother was visited when she was a girl and the UFO/probe thing that came into her room was a tiny version of the massive Green plasma like ship my brother and I saw when we were kids. By the way I saw this Craft when I was 5 the same age of my Sleep walking experience. How many have seen a an ET craft, let alone experienced a visitation/abduction?

Interesting.

I had a dream when I was 5 as well. I wont divulge, but I'll give you hint:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I too have had such an experience. When I was about 13 I found myself being led downstairs from my bedroom by whom I have always referred to as "the little guys". To this day, the memory of this episode has remained with me and I know it was a real occurrence, there is no doubt in my mind at all.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

π? I don't get your joke 😞

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Possible but people usually remember being raped. Just saying.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

Possible but people usually remember being raped. Just saying.

Without going into specifics, I can attest they may not actually remember anything.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

"Usually"

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I cant. I do remember before and after and guess thats what happened. I was drugged. I was also not a toddler or young child at the time.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

That's $%&#&@% Horrible and I'm so sorry you went through that. Many people (Friends, Family,) close to me have endured similar attacks. And I agree there are cases were peoples subconscious minds distort a traumatic memory to something less traumatic to protect the conscious mind. That is a known psychological phenomena. However the "Screen Memories" or blank spots associated with abduction/visitation of humans by non human intelligence is an entirely different matter, one that most don't take seriously and for those that have experienced something so absolutely strange (and often terrifying) there are few places for these people to discuss these experiences without being laughed at and I'd like to think ATS is one of them.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I have a friend who was on a fishing boat with his father in law. They both became aware that several hours (5-6)were missing. They sdaw a large cloud over the boatt lit up from within. Wild ducks were swimming up and letting them pet them. An old scar on his side began to hurt really bad. The men were confused and scared, and didnt tell their wives for over a year until the women demanded to know what happened to them out there. Later My friend had a dream, that he was in a ship, on a table and aliens were around him. They looked very similar to us, but had no Filtrum. There was a female holding a baby that looked just like my buddy. He believes they took his DNA previously the night on the boat. He hates to talk about it and hates aliens

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What came for a visit at my home looked like us to. I was asleep at the time upstairs. Down stairs a guest was preparing to go to sleep. He heard someone speak in the next room and thought it was my son. He looked aroung the corner, and there was a guy standing there staring at him. The guy looked like a human but his skin was glowing. He slowly faded into thin air. The guest was freaked out He and my son left and my kid wouldnt come home for at least a couple weeks.
I asked my neighbor if he had anything happen at his house. They had lots of things happen, including a guy who looked exactly like him, walk through the back yard past his wife and into the house. He was still in bed, dressed differently. They moved across town after that
edit on 6-6-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

Absolutely ATS is one of those places to discuss. I don't trip on my experience, I can't remember it. Thanks though for the empathy. It did however affect my experience later on in ways I couldn't get to the bottom of. If there are side effects in other aspects of your life that seem out of place, then it could be related to what happened during the missing parts or "blank spots".

it is because of my own experience that I empathize with those that have similar experiences, even if it is spiritual or Alien in nature instead of caused by humans.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join