It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden to begin deportations of refugees

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Around 1,500 asylum seekers are to be deported from Sweden this month, many of them to the Kurdistan Region, after their applications were rejected by the Swedish migration office.

The Swedish social democratic coalition government reviewed an earlier decision regarding the number of refugees it could provide asylum to during 2016 and reduced it to nearly half of the 163,000 it had initially announced. The new wave of migration has almost polarized the Swedish society with virtually one in two voters supporting the deportations, according to a Gallop survey conducted in April. Many of the refugees are reluctant to leave the camps despite being informed by the authorities and some have said that they would seek asylum in the neighboring countries if the pressure continues.
If the influx of people continues you will find other countries will start to think twice about their initial decisions. With crime and sex attacks by migrants of late in Europe many more Governments will be inclined to look at their earlier decisions.rudaw.net...

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Well i suppose 1500 is a good start.

Ill believe this isnt just some political ploy to keep people happy when they deport the other 300,000 or so they have there.

+59 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Glad the Swedes are waking up to the Muslim invasion. Its a trojan horse to destroy Europe.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Some info from Finland, the Finnish goverment now conciders Afghanistan, Irak,and Somalia to be safe places. Its the Finnish goverment trying to keep the Finns from starting a revolution as the people are sick of rape u gees and the "give me money and a house" muslim mob.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Has anyone else been thinking that President of the European Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker is more than a little mad. First he said that all refugees should be given passports, then he said that the rapes that took place at new year were not done by refugees, then he wants countries that do not take refugees to pay 250,000euro per refugee they do not take, and now this www.dailymail.co.uk...

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

So, will the Swedes continue to be a country that the left wants the US to emulate?
Or are they now considered to be racist, fascist bigots?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I'm going to STFU for a minute thanks to a certain thread.
edit on 0620160620161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Yeah Sweden good luck with that.

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Anyone who stands up for Islam is an idiot. Honestly you're either illeducated in Islamic beliefs or are gulping down the koolaid.

Until Islam has a renaissance and modernises, dropping the 'Hellfire is full of women" and smite the unbelievers bs and learns to play nice in a modern, democratic society it should be chided and derided,

There are no human rights in Islam only Gods right.
edit on 6-6-2016 by Kalixi because: Misspelt Koolaid and it's probably still misspelt but meh

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

They are planning on deporting 80,000 by the end of the year and provide $3,800/+18 years and $1,900/child. If we split that even 50% adult and 50% children, that amounts too $228 Million.

That's a might fine bill that's been racked-up for something that wasn't asked for. I wonder who pays for that???

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This is a futile gesture. I'll take note when they repatriate all non European immigrants. Every single one.

Preferably having castrated all rapists before deporting them.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

K

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
This is a futile gesture. I'll take note when they repatriate all non European immigrants. Every single one.

I love it when bigots don't even pretend not to be bigots.

It makes viewing them with contempt so much easier.
edit on 6-6-2016 by ScepticScot because: For clarity

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: Domo1

Anyone who stands up for Islam is an idiot. Honestly you're either illeducated in Islamic beliefs or are gulping down the koolaid.

Until Islam has a renaissance and modernises, dropping the 'Hellfire is full of women" and smite the unbelievers bs and learns to play nice in a modern, democratic society it should be chided and derided,

There are no human rights in Islam only Gods right.

Very well said. The evidence seen presents no other conclusion.

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

I love it when bigots don't even pretend not to be bigots.

It makes viewing them with contempt so much easier.

Once again the left hates the truth

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Why am I a bigot?

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

Why am I a bigot?

Becouse you are telling what millions of people are thinking, and that is a NO NO

+36 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

I think we need to preserve our unique racial sovereignty. We need to be proud of who we are as a people. Europe should be reserved for white people, it is our home and we have nowhere else.

Our ancestors fought endless wars for these lands, and now the traitors amongst us want to give them away to hostile foreign cultures that are anathema to our way of life.

Africans already have a whole continent, Middle Easterners have enough land already. These refugees should rely on their brother nations to solve their refugee crisis, not us Europeans. Saudi Arabia have room for millions but they're not helping.

These people are not our responsibility, they hate us, they look down upon us with contempt, they despise our weakness and like ravening wolves they circle their prey. That's what you'll get when a hypermasculine and expansionist culture clashes with a feminized, weak, coddled and watered down excuse for a culture. A culture that actively despise itself, where oikophobia is the rule instead of the exception.

Our own politicians and our own people have sold us out, being too conformist and brainwashed to see the agenda at play. We'll have to pay for this mistake.. this won't end without blood. The agenda is clear, the iron curtain will fall on Europe. The only response to the havoc of a minority culture at war with the majority culture.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02
One word for you - Sisu
you should know what that means

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

As a Finn I know what sisu means.. it is something that modern Swedes lack entirely.

Most Finns view Swedish men as feminized wimps. There's something very wrong with Sweden. It's ironic that I care so much about the situation in Sweden as I probably find Swedes to be the most despicable people on the planet. The self-righteousness and cowardice of Swedes is legendary and nauseating.

Sometimes I think maybe Swedes deserve extinction, they have almost no self-preservation or self-respect. They are a pitiable people, a conquered nation.

If I was in charge I would fulfill the wishes of all the traitors and cultural Marxists and send them as slaves to Saudi Arabia. If they want to be assimilated and conquered they can have their wish and leave the rest of us out of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join