It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is real and people are hiding it on purpose

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Orangutangman

Why are people refusing to talk about God?

Because God gave them the gift of free will,

However, I would say there are more people, believers, agnostics, atheists and whatnot that do speak about God than those that dont.

God is real and people are hiding it on purpose

Considering that God is creator as many believe, how can creation hide its creator?

Sorry but I can make very little sense of anything you have said or brought up in this thread.

No one is hiding God and just about everyone does talk about God at one time or another.
edit on 6-6-2016 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Yesterday I watched a Scotty puppy and a rabbit morph into a dragon in just minutes. Then the Dragon was replaced by a fluffy cloud that looked like a pokemon.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Good thing God can manipulate clouds because paying for a plane to skywrite is expensive!

Good for God for saving a few bucks to send this one guy a message.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Heh.

My friend drew a lion with lots of symbolism one day. Jesus on a cross was in the drawing too. On the lion's forehead was "777" and two stars of David.

I asked him if I could take a picture of the drawing. I took the picture, and immediately thought to mirror the left side of the image onto the right side.

The resulting image was an exotic lion-humanoid, but the most interesting part was that the 777 turned into an unmistakable Pi symbol with a perfect black circle above the pi symbol. No paradoleia at all its clear as day and I still have the original images.

Also, the part of the drawing showing Jesus on the cross turned into a grey apple shaped thing with a yellow triangle at the bottom.

I'm not going to post it here as it honestly freaks people out, but I'm not making any of this up.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

Heh.

My friend drew a lion with lots of symbolism one day. Jesus on a cross was in the drawing too. On the lion's forehead was "777" and two stars of David.

I asked him if I could take a picture of the drawing. I took the picture, and immediately thought to mirror the left side of the image onto the right side.

The resulting image was an exotic lion-humanoid, but the most interesting part was that the 777 turned into an unmistakable Pi symbol with a perfect black circle above the pi symbol. No paradoleia at all its clear as day and I still have the original images.

Also, the part of the drawing showing Jesus on the cross turned into a grey apple shaped thing with a yellow triangle at the bottom.

I'm not going to post it here as it honestly freaks people out, but I'm not making any of this up.

Well #, now i want to see it. Especially if it's proof of god.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The guy says the being has the personality of totally pathetic creep.

He said one of the main games it plays is trying to get people to be amazed at its creations which are vile.
Like it'll draw a picture with amazing effects but the secret meaning is about people being violated.

We spoke today and he said he figured out more and it's just the typical crap about certain people being raped. He doesn't understand why such a being would suffer from such a retarded personality. As if all it wants to do is keep telling him what a freak it is.

Is that why people don't talk about the being? Because it's embarrassing to have a deity around that's a vomit inducing freak?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

Heh.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orangutangman
The guy says the being has the personality of totally pathetic creep.
He said one of the main games it plays is trying to get people to be amazed at its creations which are vile.
Like it'll draw a picture with amazing effects but the secret meaning is about people being violated.
We spoke today and he said he figured out more and it's just the typical crap about certain people being raped. He doesn't understand why such a being would suffer from such a retarded personality. As if all it wants to do is keep telling him what a freak it is. Is that why people don't talk about the being? Because it's embarrassing to have a deity around that's a vomit inducing freak?

This diatribe suites/salutes your dark nature; perfectly explained by a mouthpiece for what amounts to a corrupt God Creator figure (congratulations).

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReprobateRaccoon

Our minds see what is supported by our beliefs. You see Hebrew symbols because that's what YOU want to see.

I'm not Jewish, so I don't see those Jewish symbols. I can, however, find my own name written in those same clouds.

Coincidence?

Angela?

God is Tony Danza!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join