It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is real and people are hiding it on purpose

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I've been following a guy who claims a being is messing with him and reality and one thing it does is create art in nature with cryptic meaning. He recently made a video where he watched a giant cat face appear in the sky and recognized it also had various ancient hebrew characters in it. But he doesn't know what any of it means and neither do I.

Here's the image mirrored horizontaly so you can more easily see it backwards.
Notice Pey and Yud are backwards for some reason.
Pey and Yud are backwards.

Here's what some of the hebrew symbols look like

Do any of you speak hebrew and know what either of these mean?

Pey-Vav-Hey-Yud
Yud-Hey-Vav-Pey

He says almost every person he tries to talk to about this stuff just disregards it, gets rude, etc.
Why are people refusing to talk about God?
edit on 6-6-2016 by Orangutangman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Orangutangman

God is real and people are hiding it on purpose

So what is God? how can you proof its real? and who is hiding it on purpose?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

uhm...

people have been talking about God since the beginning of human history

Guess you're new here eh...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I pray to "god" this isn't gonna become the new flat earth sh#t on ATS.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Where can we watch the video that he made? Did he post it on Youtube?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You are correct. Out of ignorance their truth is subjective. They need reassurance....that comes from this reality (their reality) of the physical world.. The only world they know. The ultimate truth comes from self. The ancient books are a start, learn the basics from them but do not let yourself become another ignorant follower of such twisted interpretations of said books by way of MAN (flesh).
edit on 6/6/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/6/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

uhm...

people have been talking about God since the beginning of human history

Guess you're new here eh...

Makes a change from seeing rocks on Mars as fossilised mice. A breath of fresh air you might say.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Because god is a construct of a primitive people unable to understand how the universe works? That's my view at least. And the moment you have to start mirroring images and highlighting shapes then you've lost the argument because you're forcing people to see what only you can.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Hmm... cloud manipulation in Hebrew.

I'd say somebody is playing the Jews HAARP.

Get it? Eh? Jews Haa-... ah, forget it.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Okay,

The concept of God was invented thousands of years ago when volcanoes would erupt, tsunamis washed over the land, earthquakes shook the ground. And people didn't understand why these random events occurred, they were frightening and uncontrollable.

Then people attributed these events to a being which they named God created and caused them.
Then the natural progression of thought was if we appease and worship this God then he won't cause these horrible things to happen.

So with prayer and worship people gained a sense of control over uncontrollable, random events.

But through all this praying the volcanoes still erupted, the quakes still happened etc and people began to say "we didn't pray hard enough. It was Gods will"

But in actual fact these catastrophes are completely natural. No amount of praying will ever stop them. Chaos is normal and it is just our nature to explain and control.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Seems all subjective to me, anyone can look up at the sky and find some meaning to them, then try finding that meaning in ancient txts,,, that said it's still interesting.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

this is no in any shape proof of anything - other than proof peopel liek to fill in the blanks.
looking at that photo i can see many things you have not stated, like a huge "Z"
i have seen many faces etc i nclouds but that is just how our mind works.

just beasue a few lines look like smehting out of hebrew texts dont mean much.
unless you want it to mean anything

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

uhm... people have been talking about God since the beginning of human history Guess you're new here eh...

Brilliant

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orangutangman
I've been following a guy who claims a being is messing with him and reality and one thing it does is create art in nature with cryptic meaning. He recently made a video where he watched a giant cat face appear in the sky and recognized it also had various ancient hebrew characters in it. But he doesn't know what any of it means and neither do I.

Here's the image mirrored horizontaly so you can more easily see it backwards.

Here's what some of the hebrew symbols look like

Do any of you speak hebrew and know what either of these mean?

Pey-Vav-Hey-Yud
Yud-Hey-Vav-Pey

He says almost every person he tries to talk to about this stuff just disregards it, gets rude, etc.
Why are people refusing to talk about God?

Because the Hebrew symbols pictured are only in his head. If you showed that to a Hebrew speaking individual, they wouldn't come to the same conclusion as he did.

People are leaving religion because science has disproven every single testable claim in the bible.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Dyslexic spirits, lol.

I see a hundred letters in that cloud ifn I want.

And a contrail. In fact, all I see up there lately is pollution. Nice try getting me to focus on sky bunnies and kittens. Yu want to apply your imagination to some 'anime', try this…

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Do you really think people are hiding god from other people? You think you are showing us a message from god, in a language that very few people understand,written backwards in the clouds, and you think people are hiding god from other folks?

You say that this fellow believes that god is playing with him by showing him these types of msgs, and you think he might be onto something?

edit on 6-6-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Do you really think people are hiding god from other people? You think you are showing us a message from god, in a language that very few people understand,written backwards in the clouds, and you think people are hiding god from other folks?

You say that this fellow believes that god is playing with him by showing him these types of msgs, and you think he might be onto something?

I have no idea how people could think that is the logical explanation lol

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

edit on 6/6/2016 by Klassified because: nvrmnd

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Our minds see what is supported by our beliefs. You see Hebrew symbols because that's what YOU want to see.

I'm not Jewish, so I don't see those Jewish symbols. I can, however, find my own name written in those same clouds.

Coincidence?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

And..... BAM!!! Angela is your new god!! Congratulations angela, and prepare yourself for all of the offerings that are sure to come your way.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join