It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHeMtRails In Kentucky

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheInfiniteFantastic
Contrails simply didn't last more than a few minutes before the 1990's. It was normal to see them disappear quickly.

Garbage, here are some WW2 persistent contrails

edit on 30-6-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Garbage, here is some WW2 of contrails

MY GOD, the plot goes all the way back to WW2!!1!!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheInfiniteFantastic

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Another fun learning experience:

Mention of chemtrails on ATS immediately draws organized coordinated attacks from the same handful of members time after time.

There IS something to it.

"Chemtrails do not exist"

Absolute nonsense.

Change the record mate. If THATS your proof, that we all speak out against stupid concepts and lies, then you are a fool.

Why don't you try telling us what we have said that wrong...i dare you. I dare you to show us how we are wrong. I know you won't, you come in, call us shills and now will run away, like all chammies. Boring

If THATS your proof, that we all speak owegainst stupid concepts and lies, then you are a fool.

"We!" Interesting.

Contrails simply didn't last more than a few minutes before the 1990's. It was normal to see them disappear quickly. So I can understand if the younger audience find it difficult to accept. What is seen today in the sky, would seem normal to them. Nothing strange at all to them, that a plane will produce a contrail that will spread across the entire sky lasting for hours and hours. Not strange at all?
But the contrails of today are nothing like contrails of the past. This simply didn't occur back then like they do now. That coupled up with the fact that these planes today, fly at peculiar angles and flight paths producing these vapours. Seems worthy of further investigation. How could anyone of sound mind flatly refuse to want to investigate further the evidence and claim the contrails are simply water vapour trails? It not logical unless you have an agenda.

What is the excuse today, with all of recorded aviation history available, to believe and peddle lies about contrails never persisting in the past? It's such a stupid and easily disprovable lie that it's hardly worth peddling at all. With aviation tracking apps available for free on the Internet, why would anyone be baffled by the flight paths of aircraft? Why would anyone try to promote something so mundane as something suspicious and nefarious unless they have an agenda?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts about these particles that were left behind after this chem-trail

www.youtube.com...

Kind of looks like maybe Fiberglass

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: brykc14
Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts about these particles that were left behind after this chem-trail

What chemtrail? You mean the contrail - what plane/flight number left that contrail? They did check, didn't they?

The "particles" are just a swarm of insects!

Kind of looks like maybe Fiberglass

So they never bothered to even have them tested...... as they knew they were just insects.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Put aside the whole Contrail vs Chemtrail argument and all of the Nonsense that all chemtrail haters say about what plane etc. and really watch the video please. You can not truly think that what you see in it is insects. Come On

I know most of you haters don't even take time to actually watch these, you just see Chemtrails Typed and start spewing your usual debunk speech. But really watch this before you say what you think it is please. Because anyone with eyes can clearing see this is not even close to looking like insects.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: brykc14

You do realize that anything as light as fiberglass isn't coming down immediately below any sort of trail, right? And it certainly wouldn't fall that quickly behind an aircraft releasing anything. It would come down hundreds of miles away, carried on the winds at the altitude they were released at.

As for the objects in question, they were obviously close enough to have collected a sample, so why didn't they?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Put aside the whole Contrail vs Chemtrail argument and all of the Nonsense that all chemtrail haters say about what plane etc. and really watch the video please. You can not truly think that what you see in it is insects. Come On

I know most of you haters don't even take time to actually watch these, you just see Chemtrails Typed and start spewing your usual debunk speech. But really watch this before you say what you think it is please. Because anyone with eyes can clearing see this is not even close to looking like insects.

www.youtube.com...

So an plane leaving short contrails and a bunch of stuff that could be insects or seeds or whatever. There you go, I watched it. Now what?

Edit: Plus you can see an insect fly across at 1:24
edit on 18-1-2017 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

that plane was about 7 miles up. If you doubt me, look into where trails can form. So 7 miles up and whatever you think you saw, fell instantly down. A frigging bowling ball wouldn't fall that fast. I understand wanting to be awed by conspiracy, but damn, use a little bit of brain power here.

In a stunt titled "Heaven Sent Jump" and aired on FOX, the 42-year-old Aikins jumped out of a plane about 5 miles up (25,000 feet) and more than two minutes later, he landed in a net.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I guess your post makes you a chemtrail lover then, by your own terminology?

You talk about "haters" writing nonsense, but the biggest and most obvious bit of nonsense just passed you right by. It's in the video.

Somehow these emptyheads think that what they are looking st on the ground came from the plane leaving the trail overhead. Do you need someone to explain the sheer stupidity of that? Maybe you do, as you clearly see this video as supportive of *something*.

Being "into" different aspects of aviation gives a person a certain perspective when certain claims are made. You learn things, factual things, over years and decades that help you to just know instantly when something smells like it left the rear of a bull.

ONE of these things is my deep interest in the history of the RAF, and from that reading about the bombing campaign of WW2. You know, where REALLY scary stuff was dropped by planes. Many of the bombs dropped weighed, INDIVIDUALLY, anything from half a ton to four tons. More than that later on. Because of the physics of dropping heavy stuff from planes, planes which flew half the height and a quarter of the speed of modern jets, it was generally considered that ANY bomb falling within four miles of the intended target was classed as a direct hit, within ten miles was good enough. Good enough took several years of bombing to achieve with any sort of predictability and direct hits (four miles) remained rare throughout the war. Remember, this involves items weighing tons, not tiny, flimsy, lightweight stuff.

Now. Watch that video again and try to convince me it's not garbage.

edit on 18-1-2017 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I hate chemtrails as much as I hate fairies that poop iridium...

I.e: not at all. Since I don't tend to hate imaginary things. I can tell you that most of us "haters" DO dislike stubborn ignorance in the face of hard facts. Or fake images, bad science and doom pushers news being pushed as evidence, even when proven otherwise.

I'd tell you about the handful of times in my 32 years here that London has woken up to find cars and outside objects covered in red fine sand blown across from the Sahara...but you probably zoned out already or just don't care about evidence like this which proves what the chaps above me have said.

They are 100% right. Learn from them.

And now that I think about it, those fairies sound amazing. I need som iridium for my collection.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join