It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FInal Captsone- Revelation of The Devil Her Name is Alice Part 3

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

keep saying what you want. However, once people study this video, and the psychology used, they will see right through you. I have faith in other members here to do what is morally correct.

I stand by what I said as truth. Keep calling me a liar, but I already explained myself in past comments.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

keep saying what you want. However, once people study this video, and the psychology used, they will see right through you. I have faith in other members here to do what is morally correct.

I stand by what I said as truth. Keep calling me a liar, but I already explained myself in past comments.

Posting the same video over and over again is against T&C.

You never explained yourself at all. You keep pushing the hoaxes as being facts. You keep pushing them even when shown evidence that they're hoaxes.

The only perso lying here, is yourself.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

You never explained yourself at all. You keep pushing the hoaxes as being facts. You keep pushing them even when shown evidence that they're hoaxes.

Correction, posting the same video by itself is considered spam. But the way im posting it is more like a signature and a bump so that more people can see it. What's your beef against the video? Afraid people will watch it?

BLM tactic against milo:

Complete Shut down of his speech. Comparing to what happened in this thread when I wasn't allowed to continue my thread because it was hijacked.
Compare:
BLM called Milo a Bigot
I am being called a liar

This is character assassination and a psychological tactic to try and get you the reader from even listening to the Op. hence why it is called character assassination.

edit on th2016000000Sundayth000000Sun, 12 Jun 2016 02:48:47 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 12 Jun 2016 02:48:47 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Correction, posting the same video by itself is considered spam. But the way im posting it is more like a signature and a bump so that more people can see it. What's your beef against the video? Afraid people will watch it?
Nothing against the video. I'm against spamming. No matter which way you spin it, it's spamming.

BLM tactic against milo:

Complete Shut down of his speech. Comparing to what happened in this thread when I wasn't allowed to continue my thread because it was hijacked.
It wasn't hijacked. It was commented on by members who noticed you were portraying hoaxes as facts. Big difference.

Compare:
BLM called Milo a Bigot
I am being called a liar
Bigot and liar are 2 different things.

This is character assassination and a psychological tactic to try and you the reader from even listening to the Op. hence why it is called character assassination.

Stop trying to martyr yourself. Saying the same lie, over and over again, won't change it into a fact.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Just for the record, Im being accused as a liar for posting THIS

They are calling it a hoax because a group of UNCERTIFIED individuals claim it is a hoax, but those individuals have zero credibility. Which means it is not a hoax. Their claim of it being a hoax is nothing more than just mere opinions to try and shut down the FACT that it was true. (Its called a cover up.)

Just because a group of people call it a hoax, does not mean it is a hoax. Similar to how movies go, when critics say its a bad movie, but it actually ends up being a good movie.

All these people who claim its a hoax are simply critics. Nothing more.

And because the page exists:

I am not a liar.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Which is linked to the Taxil Hoax.

They are calling it a hoax because a group of UNCERTIFIED individuals claim it is a hoax, but those individuals have zero credibility. Which means it is not a hoax. Their claim of it being a hoax is nothing more than just mere opinions to try and shut down the FACT that it was true. (Its called a cover up.)
It is indeed a hoax. The person who did it CONFESSED to it being nothing but a hoax.

Just because a group of people call it a hoax, does not mean it is a hoax. Similar to how movies go, when critics say its a bad movie, but it actually ends up being a good movie.
Apart from the fact there's evidence of it being a hoax. Like the hoaxer admitting it.

Not critics. People who look at evidence.

Which is part of the Twxil Hoax.

I am not a liar.
You sure have been pretty dishonest for someone who isn't a liar.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

It is indeed a hoax. The person who did it CONFESSED to it being nothing but a hoax.

Apart from the fact there's evidence of it being a hoax. Like the hoaxer admitting it.

I am not a liar.

Its called a coverup. I said this many times.

Elijah wood came out the other day and exposed pedophilia in hollywood, but he later retracted his words. Why? because he was threatened. The same thing happened in this case. Freemasons will go to any lengths to cover up things. But I will leave it here, because I am getting angry at repeatedly being called a liar when I am not. Just so you know, what you are doing is character assasination.
You call me a liar I call you a troll. That is all

edit on th2016000000Sundayth000000Sun, 12 Jun 2016 03:08:17 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 12 Jun 2016 03:08:17 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I am not a liar.

Its called a coverup. I said this many times.
Yet we can prove it was a hoax and you can't. Funny that.

Elijah wood came out the other day and exposed pedophilia in hollywood, but he later retracted his words. Why? because he was threatened. The same thing happened in this case.
Apart from Albert Pike never retracted anything. The guy who committed the hoax admitted to it. Big difference.

Freemasons will go to any lengths to cover up things.
Yet you want to believe that Albert Pike, a Freemason, was the one who said it? Your logic astounds me.

But I will leave it here, because I am getting angry at repeatedly being called a liar when I am not.
Stop lying and you won't be called out for it.

Just so you know, what you are doing is character assasination.
You keep saying that, yet it still isn't true.

You call me a liar I call you a troll. That is all
Even more things that are against the T&C of the website. Keep going. I'm sure there's a prize.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

keep saying what you want. However, once people study this video, and the psychology used, they will see right through you.

No, we see right through you, you are known as someone who pushes a known hoax!

I have faith in other members here to do what is morally correct.

What is morally correct is pointing out the lies you post here.

I stand by what I said as truth.

Even when you have been shown it is a hoax, satan who controls you keeps making you push a hoax!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Its called a coverup.

That is what you are doing here, trying to coverup a known hoax as a fact. Why?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

You called me a liar. I called you a troll. Im simply giving you a taste of your own medicine. Dont like the taste? Then do not do it to others.

if you know calling me a liar is against TOS. Don't get frisky when you are receiving the same end. Under Natural law, it is within my right to bite back at those who initially bite.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

You called me a liar. I called you a troll. Im simply giving you a taste of your own medicine. Dont like the taste? Then do not do it to others.
There's a difference. I've not been trolling. You have been lying.

if you know calling me a liar is against TOS.
Actually, I called you a liar with proof. It's within the T&C.

Don't get frisky when you are receiving the same end. Under Natural law, it is within my right to bite back at those who initially bite.
I never bit you. I typed. Just because you can't accept that you pushed a hoax as fact, doesn't make it any less of a hoax.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Calling me a liar, is biting and it is also character assassination. It is against TOS.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Calling me a liar, is biting and it is also character assassination. It is against TOS.

It's not. You lied, we proved you lied, you keep lying, therefore you're a liar.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Care to show exactly where in the "TOS" it states you cannot show where someone is telling lies by pushing known hoaxes?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

All you proved was that he retracted his words. Which raises even more suspiciouns. Freemasons are well known for threatening people into silence.

I gave Elijah wood as an example as to how people retract words out of fear. Can you prove that he did NOT recieve threats?

The hoax is not a hoax. I am saying he was threatened into retracting what he said.

And yes, calling me a liar is a personal ATTACK. therefor yes it falls inline with character assasination. It is against ToS.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

All you proved was that he retracted his words.
And here are more lies. He never retracted his words. Not once. The person who committed the hoax confessed to it being a hoax. 2 separate people. This has been explained to you already.

Which raises even more suspiciouns. Freemasons are well known for threatening people into silence.
Yet you want to believe what a Freemason said, even though it was a hoax? But I thought Freemasons couldn't be trusted?

I gave Elijah wood as an example as to how people retract words out of fear. Can you prove that he did NOT recieve threats?
Why would I? He never committed the hoax and never admitted it.

The hoax is not a hoax.
I'm afraid it is.

I am saying he was threatened into retracting what he said.
Which is a lie, because he never retracted it as he never said it. The person who hoaxes it admitted it was a hoax.

And yes, calling me a liar is a personal ATTACK. therefor yes it falls inline with character assasination. It is against ToS.
So calling someone out on their lies and proving it with evidence, is against T&C? Get real.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Can you prove that he did NOT recieve threats?

How about you prove he did? Also please explain how you prove a negative.

The hoax is not a hoax.

Yes it is, why are you pushing a known hoax?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
one last thing I will say to you freemasons. You may stop the truth here in this single thread. But you will not stop my alternative media (where I control the environment). As we speak, millions are reading the same topic and agree with me. Like i said, you don't know who I am to call me a liar.

Who am I to have such big influence on people? That will remain a mystery.

To readers, don't let people discourage you from seeing the truth for yourselves. Beware of the wolves in sheeps clothing. Question everything. (Even me) but research the topic for yourselves.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

one last thing I will say to you freemasons.
I'm not a Freemason.

You may stop the truth here in this single thread.
You mean you spreading lies? Yeah, we're going to deny ignorance whenever it shows its face.

But you will not stop my alternative media (where I control the environment). As we speak, millions are reading the same topic and agree with me.
Who gives a flying monkeys? You controlling the environment only means you can continue to spread lies without being called out on it. That's dishonest.

Like i said, you don't know who I am to call me a liar.
I don't care if you're the owner of the site, the president of the United States, the pope or anyone else. If you post lies, I will call you out on it.

Who am I to have such big influence on people? That will remain a mystery.
Just another random nutter who thinks God talks to him. See them on the streets all the time.

To readers, don't let people discourage you from seeing the truth for yourselves.
Unless the "truth" is actually lies being pushed as truth.

Beware of the wolves in sheeps clothing.
Howl-baa!

Question everything. (Even me) but research the topic for yourselves.
I would strongly recommend everyone to research themselves. That way they can see how you've been pushing a hoax as fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join