It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FInal Captsone- Revelation of The Devil Her Name is Alice Part 3

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: TerryDon79

Says the man who started a thread based on "Was jesus a Transgender?"

You clearly know nothing about Christianity and blaspheme the Christian faith. Just wanted to point this out to Christians out there not to be fooled by Anti-christian Liberal doctrine.

Says the person who portrays known lies as truth.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

You clearly know nothing about Christianity and blaspheme the Christian faith. Just wanted to point this out to Christians out there not to be fooled by Anti-christian Liberal doctrine.

I spoken the truth. And I have not backed down on that. This thread is about Christianity. Your lack of knowledge on Yeshua alone shows who is wrong.

Your attempt at character assassination has failed. because I already discredited you with the real truth. Like I said, I have a proven Correct record on ATS. I have yet to be wrong.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I spoken the truth.
You have tried to portray the Taxil Hoax as being true. It was a hoax.

And I have not backed down on that.
We've noticed.

This thread is about Christianity.
No it's not. It's about your hate of women.

Your lack of knowledge on Yeshua alone shows who is wrong.
That would be you, the person who uses a hoax as "evidence".

Your attempt at character assassination has failed.
No character assassination. Just proving you're lying.

because I already discredited you with the real truth.
Doscredited me? The only person who has been discredited is you, the person who uses hoaxes as "evidence".

Like I said, I have a proven Correct record on ATS. I have yet to be wrong.
Arrogant much? BTW, look up Taxil Hoax. There, you've been proven wrong.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Nope, you were wrong on Yeshua being transgender. Im protecting Christians from Anti-christian comments.

To real Christians who can see right through this. You will know automatically what these scriptures mean:

Revelation: 3:9
"Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead."

The Sword of the Gospel
Mathews: 10:34
"Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

And that sword is called truth

Revelation 2:20-2:21
"But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21'I gave her time to repent, and she does not want to repent of her immorality.…"
Ephesians 5:11 "Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead expose them"

Ephesians 6:10 - 6:11
The Full Armor of God
"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil"

Isaiah 5:20:
"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

Mathews:11
7 And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?
8 But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses. 9 But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet. 10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear."

These are the Seven Signs. Now you got em.

PS: BEHIND ME SATAN!
edit on th2016000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 08 Jun 2016 15:07:40 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 08 Jun 2016 15:07:40 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Nope, you were wrong on Yeshua being transgender.
Prove it.

Im protecting Christians from Anti-christian comments.
No. You're protecting yourself as you've used a hoax as evidence.

To real Christians who can see right through this. You will know automatically what these scriptures mean:

Revelation: 3:9
"Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead."

The Sword of the Gospel
Mathews: 10:34
"Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

And that sword is called truth

Revelation 2:20-2:21
"But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21'I gave her time to repent, and she does not want to repent of her immorality.…"
Ephesians 5:11 "Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead expose them"

Ephesians 6:10 - 6:11
The Full Armor of God
"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil"

Isaiah 5:20:
"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

Mathews:11
7 And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?
8 But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses. 9 But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet. 10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear."
Oh, wow. Well done. You can quote paragraphs from a book of fairy tales. Want a cookie?

These are the Seven Signs. Now you got em.
If you say so.

None of what you have posted has anything to do with you posting a hoax and using it as evidence.

When are you just going to admit you were wrong, or are you too narcissistic to do that?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

PS: BEHIND ME SATAN!
I'm sure you'll be meeting him when you die, if he's real. Liars go to hell, don't they?

link   

This thread is for Christians only. I do not have to prove ANYTHING to you. I speak only to Christians who know the scriptures. have a good day.

link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Well Augustus (Mason) seems to enjoy a special dare I say relationship with ATS.

Say it. And after you say it report it to a Moderator.

edit on 8-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

This thread is for Christians only.
This is ATS, not a Christian only website.

I do not have to prove ANYTHING to you.
You can't prove the Taxil hoax isn't a hoax because it is a hoax.

I speak only to Christians who know the scriptures. have a good day.
Very narcissistic of you.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

This thread is for Christians only.

Not really.

Did you ever find the book and page of those alleged Pike quotes?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I am not any different, I only know the warning signs and what has been presented to me. Otherwise, how would i discover, that the catholics worship lilith? That islam worships lilith? in fact 90% of the world worship lilith. Of course, she is the mother of the serpent DNA that runs through our veins.

Point being, as we are now, we are cursed through the tree of knowledge. Unless, we all become born again. I dont expect you to believe me, but the evidences is in the OP. In any case, the message is what is important, not the messenger.

Everything going on in the world is linked to lilith. Feminism, transgender, the coming legalization of pedofilia, all of it is the devils work. Those who do not accept Yeshua, will fall to the pit. You don't even need me to tell you any of this.

Just open your eyes.

Bolded the really, really, really nonsensical parts of this nonsense. And to think, I was considering watching a few quick excerpts from the videos out of curiosity.

I mean, how does one worship an entity without any intention of worshipping said entity (especially when said entity was likely created for a story less than 2000 years ago?) This is all starting to sound like typical "born again" - meaning very anti-Christian-but-said-some-words-and-was-dunked-in-water nonsense.

And the thread title sounded so enticing! Kudos for that, unfortunately, I think it's safe to assume it's bunk ramblings.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

This thread is for Christians only. I do not have to prove ANYTHING to you. I speak only to Christians who know the scriptures. have a good day.

Christians do not knowingly push a known hoax.... only worshipers of satan do that!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Not sure what to even say to all this. I dont think I can encapsulate everything in just a few lines, but Ill give some thoughts on this.

Its an interesting perspective. I have watched the videos and read the OP in this thread. I think I have a pretty good grasp about the OP who I presume is jonathan, the argument he is making, and the reasons why he is making that argument.

But interesting is where I think it ends. It becomes absurd after a point, not even from a belief standpoint, but from an evidential and interpretive one.

First, as I saw this "dead sheep" theme time and time again, Ill say this about it:

I dont see a dead sheep. I do, however, see a sheep, and it is crying. The sheep is the "Lamb of God", or Jesus, and it sits at the head of the entire church (the altar). This makes logical sense that Jesus would be at the head of the church itself in metaphorical representation. The lamb of god is weeping with eyes closed because the "vagina" is not a vagina, but the third eye, which is wide open and able to see reality clearly. The lamb of god has its eyes closed because it has true clarity of vision, spiritual vision, and no longer needs its physical eyes because its spiritual eye is open. It weeps because it sees clearly the folly of man and humanities blindness. The Dove within the third eye is the holy spirit, and the holy spirit is symbolic of spiritual clarity and truth.

Second, the leaps that are being made in logic that "prove" your theory are giant leaps indeed. I kept hearing "do you get it now??", and while I understand your conclusions are possibilities, they seem to be outliers on the probability scale. The problem here, as with any spiritual belief, is that they cannot be falsified, thus they are not testable. We just have to take the proclaimers word for its true. But what if our own logic, reason, and personal experiences conflict with the proclaimers proclamations?

Apparently we are just of the queen of heavens vagina and doomed to the lake of fire if we disagree with OP/jonathan because hes now the voice of God (or the holy spirit aspect) himself now, and all who disagree are blasphemers against the holy spirit.

Come on now... that doesnt do your argument any favors. In fact it pushes people who may have been open to your logic, further away.

The conclusion that the devil is actually the vagina of the queen of heaven, who is actually an alien/extra-dimensional being (or something; its not explained very well)/satan him(her?)self, is bizarre at best. I understand the logical progression you have used OP, but disagree with the soundness of the conclusion because of the total exclusion of other possible outcomes because none of them would have suited your argument. This is a case of making the facts fit the theory, rather than the theory to the facts. An example of this is the dead sheep argument; my observation of the sheep I think is vastly more logical, and reasonable, for why a sheep with closed eyes may have been hidden as symbolism in the altar at st. peters. Also, of course, I never found out why a dead sheep was a symbol at all. Its never explained, its just stated as existing, but its significance never delved into.

I dont want to be mean, nor hurtful, nor insulting. I see clearly that you believe what you see to be true. But IMO, it just doesnt stand up to objectivity, and underlying it all seems to be psychological undertones of issues surrounding femininity, perhaps specifically with powerful females, thus the demonization (literally) of female deities and the insinuated shaming of the feminine.

This is not a unique perspective, by and large. The feminine has been demonized for thousands of years throughout most cultures (some did not, but they are the exception to the rule).

I guess I just dont see this OP and its revelation as anything new. Its the same stuff thats been thrown around for ages, with a slightly different take.

Perhaps there is some consciousness that does control you OP, as you said in the videos. Maybe you are a part of that larger consciousness, and an agent of it in this physical plane. Probably your god is a very real, powerful entity, that can control its servants when it desires to. And perhaps that there is an opposing force in direct opposition to your god and larger conscious being, and you two strongly dislike each other (to put it mildly) and are constantly at odds.

And perhaps, that opposing force is feminine.

But your framing of that being, I cannot emphasize enough, is demonstrably inaccurate. Its a horrific perversion born out of ignorance and fear from someone whose never had any contact with who they say they know so much about.

I know youll dismiss all this. Its expected. But I thought Id throw these thoughts out there because I took the time to watch all those videos and read the thread, and others might get some kind of benefit from me posting this.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
SuperSurfer an important issue to take in consideration, in relation to researching ancient religions. Is to understand that words that we today take for granted in definition did not mean the same thing then.

A comprehensive understanding educationally of Linguistics actually makes that apparent. The Holy Bible like all books written thousands of years ago are a reflection of those times and how people then interpreted their environment.

This is not a Religious Forum (per say); as Titled it specifically relates to Philosophy and Metaphysics.

Implied is the issue of a Multidenominational perspective.

edit on 8-6-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Linguistics is not only relevant to field of Archeology but it is also equally relevant to the field of Psychology.

To all concerned...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
Ok so I watched all those videos and I don't want to be rude but I'm never gonna look at a nice juicy lamb chop again, and that's sad because I really love lamb chops !

Dead Sheep and Vaginas, Dead Sheep and Vaginas...they just keep popping up everywhere those Dead Sheep and Vaginas ! Wonder what Freud would make of this dude if he was alive today to watch that, you know all that pent up sexual desire and all that stuff he spoke about.

I was laughing out loud towards the end, it was like "dude can you see it can you see it," I'm like " Yeah dude I can see it" ! .... but seriously I think you can see Dead Sheep and Vaginas in almost anything if you look hard enough, and yes I saw them them but it's too over the top, sorry.

Stay safe.....beware those evil Sheep and Vaginas !

oops sorry ....must be the devil in me.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hey buddy,
I like your way of thinking and I get what you're talking about. I've been reading your posts since yesterday.
You say all major religions are wrong ?
Read Advaita philosophy of Hinduism. It speaks of the same thing. We are basically Pure Awareness and our real state is that of no thought. You might want to read what Ramana Maharshi and Nisargadatta Maharaj speak about. And I also read somewhere you wrote about women as being evil ? That's what I felt you were trying to say. Well, you must remember that it's women who give power to men. If you potray greed lust etc as an entity or evil spirit then Yes, it corrupts people ! But there are people who remain unaffected by such things. You say nobody's perfect ? You haven't met all the people on the planet. You say people gain enlightenment and then they want to rule the world ? From what I know, after enlightenment one sees everything as oneself so there's no need to rule because everything becomes ones own Self. So one loves all as ones own Self !!
Thanks

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

This is the ATS I remember from many years back. I star your post because I actually enjoyed this good read. You brought up many valid good points. You don't agree with me, however you gave constructive, intellectual feedback. And most importantly, you did not resort to character assassination nor insults like some members in this thread have done.

What I have been fighting against in this thread, was not against those who disagree, but rather those who resort to character assassination and insults, even if its indirect ones. I did not see this in your post. (Kudos, I appreciate that.)

If anything, I mark your post as the example to follow, for all those who want to write up constructive feedback, but at the same time gave information that also provoked critical thinking.

I disagree with you of course, (but in a polite way due to my beliefs and what has been revealed to me.)

and all who disagree are blasphemers against the holy spirit.

The Essence of the Holy Spirit has always been Natural Law. Morality, Care & Justice. It is the real spiritual evolution under the kingdom of God. If everyone had this, there would be peace. However, the problem humanity has is that they have been conditioned to do the opposite of Natural Law.

The adoption of Aleister Crowley's "Do as thou wilt" is the opposite of Natural Law. That is the reason we still have conflicts today. People still want to do what they want to do, without consequences, and when they experience consequences they cry fowl, abuse, victim-hood. You see this commonly within Social Justice Warriors, and political correctness. That is what happens when you remove God out of the Equation. Chaos will always ensue, and that chaos usually leads to slavery.

As moral decline increases, so does the chains around our necks.

I think I have a pretty good grasp about the OP who I presume is jonathan

Actually no, Im not Jonathan, I actually been trying to reach Jonathan because I have other questions to ask him. Because he mentions Eve, yet I get Lilith. So me and him have conflicting conclusions as well. So i don't agree with him 100% yet because of that fact. I discovered his videos very recently, while doing my own research and his information took it to the next level.

The problem with this information, it is not easy to grasp because it is in fact endgame information. Until someone researches it thoroughly and begins seeing it everywhere, it is nearly impossible to grasp. But most people don't do research on it because they dismiss the process entirely.

That process involves:

Seeing the symbols everywhere
Predictive programming within movies (yes the elites throw the truth in our faces, but some members here try and make it look ridiculous through peer pressure to try and get people to not look into it themselvs. These individuals are not open minded and are in fact doing humanity a great disservice by discouraging others to not look into it. They try to undermine Christianity, while having no knowledge on what Christianity is really about. And this is a shame, and this is where they will also meet judgement in endtime.

I am not asking you to believe me, the signs are everywhere if you open your eyes. But do not allow those to discourage you, because there is truth to what Jonathan says.

But it is hard for us who have vision to speak these things because people do not like prophets. How else will prophets appear if they can't speak up because of ridicule?

Even I havent spoken all the visions I have had which also lead me to the same conclusion.

Perhaps there is some consciousness that does control you OP

Let's put it this way, we are all the Devil. All Flesh belongs to the Devil & the reason is because we are corrupted with the serpents DNA since Genesis. Im gonna give you a challenge however, pay attention to those in real life that "Winks" at you with one eye (even if it is done subconsciously). That is a sign of possession by the Jezebel.

There is a reason why, very few were prophecized to be saved.

If you saw the visions I had, I don't know if you would laugh or cry. I don't know exactly who or what revealed this to me, and your point brings up an excellent question, because I myself have questioned it. But what was revealed to me years ago, was confirmed by Jonathan and a few others who had the same vision.

Not sure if you have felt this before in your life, when you experience something and dismiss it as "coincidence" but it later gets confirmed in a jaw dropping way. It becomes shocking and incredibly depressing because that is when you know, it is no longer a coincidence. And what is scarier is that it matches the scriptures.

The honest truth and I know I will receive a massive backlash, I've been in battle with the Devil for many years now. She possessed alot of people in my life, and made sure I got the message. Sounds nuts aye? The thing is, She "chose me" for something. (Back then I was an atheist, and also ridiculed these topics especially Christianity. I am guilty of this.) So naturally I thought the person telling me this was crazy, a nut case. I even called her a "crazy W". It was a woman I met years ago, and after I rejected her she declared war on me.

Since then, my life has turned into a paranormal twist of events. I cannot explain that, its impossible. But one thing that scares me the most? She told me the following "You did this before, and now you are doing it again!"

Till this day I have no clue on what "i did again", but she literally sends spiders to haunt me, and that is the freaky part, that even my own mother became freaked out on. The spiders..seem intelligent.(This is why I believed it was Lilith, not Eve, because Lilith is associated with spiders. The black widow, aka the black sun. And if you look at bohemian grove it also tells a story.

Google the "Spirit of Zionism" and you will see this:

This book also gives a clue (it is a good read)

Finally, those who are aware, that the Illuminati Card game has an eerie 100% prediction rate of the future. ( I remember that thread from Mitchel coombees on the Japanese Earthquake. He predicted the japanese earthquake before it happened via using these cards as a Guidance. He became famous on ATS because of that. Till this day, noone has really debunked this, because it is a mystery within itself. But this card reveals her as well.

This is only icing on the cake. The evidence is ongoing and once you open your eyes you will see it everywhere.

I know this stuff is hard to believe, and most people don't talk about their experiences because of the mindset ( those trying to character assasinate ) have. They themselves show no respect towards Christianity.

Im not asking to believe me, Im asking for the benefit of the doubt. Research

One other thing, those "Et's" are not what they appear to be. They are actually "extra dimensional beings" which you yourself kinda touched the topic on. You are correct to believe there are extra dimensional beings, because that is exactly what Et's are. However I will take it to the next level. Demons & Angels is what they really are.

I will be on the ark. I hope to see you there too. may Yeshua bring you truth.

edit on th2016000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 09 Jun 2016 07:29:57 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 09 Jun 2016 07:29:57 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychotropicRanger
Hey buddy,
I like your way of thinking and I get what you're talking about. I've been reading your posts since yesterday.
You say all major religions are wrong ?
Read Advaita philosophy of Hinduism. It speaks of the same thing. We are basically Pure Awareness and our real state is that of no thought. You might want to read what Ramana Maharshi and Nisargadatta Maharaj speak about. And I also read somewhere you wrote about women as being evil ? That's what I felt you were trying to say. Well, you must remember that it's women who give power to men. If you potray greed lust etc as an entity or evil spirit then Yes, it corrupts people ! But there are people who remain unaffected by such things. You say nobody's perfect ? You haven't met all the people on the planet. You say people gain enlightenment and then they want to rule the world ? From what I know, after enlightenment one sees everything as oneself so there's no need to rule because everything becomes ones own Self. So one loves all as ones own Self !!
Thanks

To understand where I fully come from. I invite you to observe real history. Out of all the documentaries I have seen this one, is actually a treasure trove of knowledge. Most of what I know, comes from here. Yeshua was an Anarchist, but that word is not what mainstream portrays it as. Anarchy actually means "Not A slave" That is the true meaning of anarchy. But it is not without rules, the guidance has always been Natural law. natural Law and Anarchy are actually the same. It represents community, (the church).

You may not believe this, but the U.S constitution within itself is an Anarchistic piece of Document based on Natural law. The U.S founding fathers had the right idea, but there were those who had other plans for us. Why do you think the U.S constitution is being demonized by politicians? Why do you think they also demonized "Anarchy" as a way to discourage people away from its original true meaning? They associate Anarchy with chaos, when in fact they are opposite to one another. (Another form of political correctness).

Religion comes from the word "religare" which means to tie to bind or to enslave. Religion & Church are in fact, oil & water to one another. Yeshua is for the church. Not religion. That is why the Church is the bride of christ. The church is "We the people". The United States constitution is a representation of the Church. The bill of rights, etc. With this in mind, I invite you to watch this documentary. You will see why all religions are corrupt.

This documentary is a Christian point of view however.

And if you want any proof, that the catholic church is anti-christian. Check out this quote:

And the Latest:

Unbelievable! Pope Francis Compares Jesus’ Disciples to ISIS Killers

Proof Pope Francis is a LIAR

Mathews 10:14
"And if anyone will not welcome you or heed your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town. "

This is a quote from Yeshua himself. Where does it say to ensue violence? In fact, i could interpret this as "turn the other cheek" and move on.

Meanwhile, the Quran:

Quran
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

yet people believe the false prophet pope francis.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join