It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FInal Captsone- Revelation of The Devil Her Name is Alice Part 3

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Freemasons aren't to be trusted, yet you trust the word of a Freemason written in a book?

Don't you see the paradox?

Its called judging them by their fruits. Anything you say can and will be held against you.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: hellobruce

Albert pike said it. It is a FACT. That will not change no matter how many times people try and correct it or cover it up cause he happens to be a fellow masonic brother of theirs.

But I thought Freemasons lied, covered up information and weren't to be trusted?

Albert Pike was a Freemason, wasn't he? How could you possibly trust him?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Its called judging them by their fruits. Anything you say can and will be held against you.

I will add, that they do lie in saying Lucifer is god.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I will add, that they do lie in saying Lucifer is god.

Show me where Freemasons say Lucifer is god.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

So instead of responding to my inquiry to claim that people who post in this forum have something against you?

You also state that they have something against you because of an affiliation?

Do you consider that it is possible that you could be wrong and if not why?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Again? Didnt we just do this a few posts ago?

How many times have you seen this now? cause right now you're just wasting my time.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Oh, you mean the Taxil Hoax?

Yeah, that's a hoax that the instigator confessed to.

link   
a reply to: Kashai

if you havent noticed, arguing with 3 people can become stressing especially when more comes to add to that stress.

link   

Albert pike said it. It is a FACT.

No, it was a hoax. You seem to be getting facts and hoaxes confused.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

He's actually getting facts, hoaxes and opinions confused with each other.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Shalom! So this is what christians call witnessing? Where is Lilith found in the New or Old Testament?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

to which said instigator spoke to cover it up. But Albert pike DID say that.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

to which said instigator spoke to cover it up.
Proof? Also, the instigator was not a Freemason.

But Albert pike DID say that.
He didn't. It was a hoax. But let's say he did. Why believe him? I thought ALL Freemasons lie? (your words)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

So in response to stress and in relation to a point you are making in an internet public forum you claim that you are talking to God?

Are you or are not presenting you are certain as to the events you are claiming in this thread, that you are correct in an absolute way?

edit on 6-6-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EarthCitizen23

Shalom to you too.

Lilith was the serpent in Garden of eden. Though her story at the beginning is a fuzzy one. However, she later takes form as Semiramis, and later as Queen Jezebel. Lilith is mentioned more as the Jezebel Spirit. She is also mentioned in end times in revelation.

revelation 2: 20

"But I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads My servants to be sexually immoral and to eat food sacrificed to idols. "

if you see my past threads , you will see that she is mentioned eveyrwhere in movies. Jessica rabbit with her mock against God "I am not bad, I am just drawn that way."

But, some scriptures came to me today. Specifically romans which is a bit shocking.

It seems... even the devil.. (her) will be saved aswell. "liberated from corruption"

This is the part of scriptures I admit I have conflict with. Why save the Devil? This is the part I do not understand. However Job mentions something interesting as well. On how God allowed Satan to test man. So it does make me wonder if I am wrongly Vilifying the Devil. But this I have to do more research on to get more facts.

BiblegatewayKJV Romans 8

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai

So in response to stress and in relation to a point you are making in an internet public forum you claim that you are talking to God?

Are you or are not presenting you are certain as to the events you are claiming in this thread, that you are correct in an absolute way?

No, Im saying i can deal with 1on 1, but I cannot deal with many at once. Right now Im shifting my focus to answer questions on scriptures for those who want to know information. Im tired of defending myself all the time and I wish to continue the main topic in the OP. From this post on, I will Only answer questions for those who want to know more in the OP. because this thread was hijacked and im getting it back on topic.

I hope you have respect for that.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Jessica rabbit with her mock against God "I am not bad, I am just drawn that way."

So you get your "facts" from cartoons!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

In other words, you're going to ignore anyone who proves that your claims are that of hoaxes and not of facts?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

In other words, you're going to ignore anyone who proves that your claims are that of hoaxes and not of facts?

I wasnt the one that derailed the thread. You guys did. The topic is in the OP. those who derailed the thread are against TOS. I will remind you. MY focus will be on answering question to those who are interested in the OP.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I wasnt the one that derailed the thread. You guys did. The topic is in the OP. those who derailed the thread are against TOS. I will remind you. MY focus will be on answering question to those who are interested in the OP.

We didn't derail the thread. We called you out on portraying a well known hoax as fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join