It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FInal Captsone- Revelation of The Devil Her Name is Alice Part 3

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

a reply to: SoulSurfer

Why do you dismiss evidence that proves you wrong? Is that really the best way to handle this thread? Why is it so hard for you to admit that you got sucked in by a hoax? It happens to plenty of people.

it is not Evidence when it is a cover up. That evidence is a HOAX. we all know freemasons lie.

Right. So because it goes against your theory it's a hoax or a cover up? Are you even reading what you're typing?

Taxil (Gabriel Jogand-Pagès) CONFESSED to the hoax. It wasn't covered up or any of your other stupid theories.

No it goes against my FACTS. It IS a cover up. Albert Pike did say what he said.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Why do you dismiss evidence that proves you wrong? Is that really the best way to handle this thread? Why is it so hard for you to admit that you got sucked in by a hoax? It happens to plenty of people.

it is not Evidence when it is a cover up. That evidence is a HOAX. we all know freemasons lie.

Right. So because it goes against your theory it's a hoax or a cover up? Are you even reading what you're typing?

Taxil (Gabriel Jogand-Pagès) CONFESSED to the hoax. It wasn't covered up or any of your other stupid theories.

No it goes against my FACTS. It IS a cover up. Albert Pike did say what he said.

Then it should be easy to prove. Please do so.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

No it goes against my FACTS.
You mean opinions.

It IS a cover up.
It's an admitted hoax.

Albert Pike did say what he said.
No, he didn't. It was a hoax.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Look it up. Im tired of embdedding pictures. I am only human. I already put forth much of my energy in this thread.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You mean opinions.

It IS a cover up.
It's an admitted hoax.

It is a well know fact, that Freemasons are part of the cabal. This means Freemasons will do whatever they can to debunk a subject. I stand my ground. Albert PIKE DID say that.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Here's a question for you that should put this whole hoax into light for you.

If the Taxil Hoax is a hoax, why would the Freemasonry cover it up?

Most Freemasons know that Albert Pike was full of it. Why would they stand by the Taxil Hoax that, if it wasn't real, would make Pike look worse than he already does/did?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You mean opinions.

It IS a cover up.
It's an admitted hoax.

It is a well know fact, that Freemasons are part of the cabal.

It is no such thing.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Most Freemasons know that Albert Pike was full of it. Why would they stand by the Taxil Hoax that, if it wasn't real, would make Pike look worse than he already does/did?

Freemasons are part of the New World Order. They will lie to their teeth and cover eveyrthing up. Of course they will call hoax, they dont want their reign to end.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I have read all the post and to be clear it seems you have claimed to be acting under Gods mandate. You feel that members who disagree with you are incorrect and is seems from your comments. That you feel they are wrong because, you have a mandate from God.

The membership of this forum has every right to question your motivations under the circumstances.

Why are you claiming absolute knowledge?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You mean opinions.

It IS a cover up.
It's an admitted hoax.

Again, that's your OPINION. You need to start using the right words.

This means Freemasons will do whatever they can to debunk a subject.
I guess you have proof? Or is this another thing that you won't post about because....???

I stand my ground. Albert PIKE DID say that.
Stand it as much as you like. It won't make the Taxil Hoax become truth.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

No, Only certain members to which I know their intentions. If you look at my threads, it will show, the same group of people attacking me left and right. That alone should tell you their intentions.

Im simply pointing it out. I don't do what they do. And some of them happen to be freemasons.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Freemasons are part of the New World Order.
Really? Proof?

They will lie to their teeth and cover eveyrthing up.
Yet you believe something that was written by a Freemason?

Of course they will call hoax, they dont want their reign to end.
It wasn't a Freemason who called it a hoax. It was the guy who made the hoax who confessed to it. Someone who wasn't a mason.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You mean opinions.

It IS a cover up.
It's an admitted hoax.

I guess you have proof? Or is this another thing that you won't post about because....???

This is your opinion. and ONLy an opinion. And albert pike did SAY it.
Freemasons are NOT to be trusted.
edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Jun 2016 19:52:34 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Jun 2016 19:52:34 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
All Freemasons Lie? I didn't know that, wow.

So, still I am confused. Do you follow Lilith, Adonai, or Archons? Do the Nephilim still have sex with humans, and Noah really got all those animals in the Ark of the Covenant? So how did the Jews carry that around for 40 years.
Did your profit say when the End was coming? Are there more Video's on You Tube?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

You mean opinions.

It IS a cover up.
It's an admitted hoax.

He didn't. It was a hoax. The guy who made the hoax admitted to it.

Freemasons are NOT to be trusted. Yet you take the word of a Freemason written in a book? Ironic.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EarthCitizen23

I am a Judeo -christian. I follow the commandments of the old testament as I do the gospels.

I do not follow lilith. I expose that Jezebel the same way Elijah did.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Freemasons are NOT to be trusted.
edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Jun 2016 19:55:19 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Jun 2016 19:55:19 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

it will show, the same group of people attacking me left and right.

By "attacking you" you actually mean "pointing out where you are wrong, and are pushing a well known hoax as fact"!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Freemasons aren't to be trusted, yet you trust the word of a Freemason written in a book?

Don't you see the paradox?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Albert pike said it. It is a FACT. That will not change no matter how many times people try and correct it or cover it up cause he happens to be a fellow masonic brother of theirs.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join