It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I embedd a Youtube Play list?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hi, hope everyone is doing well
Just a quick question. I know how to embedd a YT video, but I'm wondering ; is it possible to embedd a playlist? (Trying to avoid embedding 17 videos in a thread due to information that I have on a certain... disclosure.)

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You can post a playlist link, like this:

Minecraft Villager News Play List

and it will take them to the YouTube channel with the play list.

But as far as I know (I've tested it) you can't embed a play list, only individual videos.

Make sure you have permission from the owners here first though if it is your own YouTube channel.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Hi, hope everyone is doing well
Just a quick question. I know how to embedd a YT video, but I'm wondering ; is it possible to embedd a playlist? (Trying to avoid embedding 17 videos in a thread due to information that I have on a certain... disclosure.)

Thanks in advance.

Try going to the playlist then select the first video on the list,( then use this one as normal for inserting into ATS) it should bring them to that video with the rest of the list ready to be played as long as they have auto play on. Just let them know to turn on auto play.

If not then the list will still be lined up but it just wont auto play the entire list, they would have to select the next one on the list manually.
edit on 6/5/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Aye thanks, and no its not my youtube channel Just information I discovered. But because it was 17 vids long didn't want to embedd them all one by one. (I ended up embedding them one by one anyways)

Thanks for the heads up, still good to know.

(sorry for wasting a thread on this simple question.)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: eriktheawful

Aye thanks, and no its not my youtube channel Just information I discovered. But because it was 17 vids long didn't want to embedd them all one by one. (I ended up embedding them one by one anyways)

Thanks for the heads up, still good to know.

(sorry for wasting a thread on this simple question.)

You're welcome

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You can still sort of kind of do it like Alien Abduct suggested, grab the first video URL in the list like this:

https: //youtu.be/anoO3K5vOEg?list=PL1B3AB6D758234327

(I broke the link by putting a space in it), and in the YouTube embed feature we have, you would put in this part:

anoO3K5vOEg?list=PL1B3AB6D758234327

Including the ?list= stuff.

It will not autoplay the list, but it will give the next videos at the end of the first video. So it will look like what I did here:

top topics

join