It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art ful Take Down Of CNN & Establishment Media:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Look at this artful take down of Brian Stelter of CNN's Reliable Sources, Cenk of TYT has a clear & stated preference for Bernie while establishment media like to pretend they are even handed or balanced, I love how Brian jumped into but she is a woman which is history making.. Cenk could have made the argument that Bernie is a Jew which would be equally historic , but she is just the wrong woman, like
Alan Keyes :Rep.
Jesse Jackson: Dem.
Al Sharpton: Dem.
Herman Cain:Rep.
were all Black and all wrong, I donno about you guys but I want more than a symbol or someone who will not take timid steps like Obama.
A woman sure!!
Michele Bachmann. and Sarah Palin?? hell no! and I'll throw in the very indictable Hillary Rodham Clinton .
One of my personal fav would be Elisabeth Warren but that's my fav I am sure folks on both sides have theirs
edit on 5-6-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I watched this earlier and really enjoyed watching Cenk battle against CNN. The host is ridiculous saying we should support Hillary because she is a woman! My jaw dropped when he made that argument while Cenk tries his best to keep on the conversation on the level.

It was annoying as hell to listen to the host constantly interrupt Cenk. It's like, you asked him a question let him ANSWER IT YOU JACKASS! But the MSM doesn't want anything anti establishment on their airwaves. Why even bother having him on in the first place?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Nice thread --- and I agree with you entirely about the media spin and manipulation.

Hillary is too late....her 'swan song' has already been sung. Time for her to sit back and act as some sort of foreign policy advisor or something. The world already has preconceived opinions about her. Who does she think she would be 'impressing' for the first time?

GO BERNIE!!!!
TYT are pretty good I think - so far. I've watched enough of their stuff to say I respect them.

(Hey, OP, flag/star, but please edit the title to say "artful" like you do in your first sentence....instead of "Art full")

edit on 6/5/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Star and flag as this represents the deep rift in the Dem Party . And , of course , Dems using their tactics against each other .

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I hear ya and I see stuff like that all the time, yesterday cnn reported the Trump protestors as Hillary supporters lol I dunno maybe they are it just sounded weird...But for me I don't see how Warren has any appeal at all to anyone. My grandma was an indian and Im dark with dark hair and even I wouldn't say I was a native American to get into school.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I feel like the young turks are persuaded from time to time with incentives and that cnn are as well. I can't describe the literal difference between to two other then I believe TYT wants to do things one way but has to have the capital to do where cnn's capital is created only to do the opposite? It may not make sense but because of this I stopped listening to the both of them seriously yet I listen sometimes to alex jones cause he sounds like a wwf wrestler yelling in the ring like cracked out monkey without someone to wrestle cause he is funny, man we live in strange times.

DISCLAIMER: Brotherman does not get his news from prison planet and relies on local newspapers such as the intelligencer and the lebanon daily news

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
Got it.
Thanks for looking out

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
I hear ya and I see stuff like that all the time, yesterday cnn reported the Trump protestors as Hillary supporters lol I dunno maybe they are it just sounded weird...But for me I don't see how Warren has any appeal at all to anyone. My grandma was an indian and Im dark with dark hair and even I wouldn't say I was a native American to get into school.

As I looked into the claims and counter claims about her Native American ancestry it seemed more family tradition than fact, a lot of American families have such traditions based on hearsay, and apparent looks can be deceiving look at the blond haired KKK guy who wanted to carve out an all white enclave in Montana?? did a dna test only to find out he have massive amount of Sub Saharan African genetic stuff..unfortunate that she put it out there like that but?? if that's her worst then I can live with that.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I saw this earlier too and liked it. I found the whole argument that "A woman President would be historic" to be a really lame argument to try and use here.

After all, it would be pretty damn Historic to have a a Walrus for President too. Or if having a woman is so amazing why not a 3 year girl??? Now that would be even more Historical than just a woman.

Just because it would Make History doesn't mean it's a good idea. Just like the fact that Hillary being a Woman doesn't make it a good idea to have her as a president because of her just being a woman either.

So dude needs to do a bit better than that next time if he wants to out argue Cenk.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I remember Brian Stelter's first show at CNN trying to be so unbiased but it was so clear. He had a commentator from fox on and asked if they pressured her to reply as they wanted (paraphrased) and she said no. He kept pressuring her and asked again until she said yes.

To me this was so Epic...doing the very thing he was accusing fox of doing.

I had trouble watching 'Reliable Sources' after that.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

After all, it would be pretty damn Historic to have a a Walrus for President too.

Goo goo ga joob!

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That was a little less thought provoking than usual for you.

Has it been a rough weekend or something???

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

That CNN guy sorta looks like a Walrus, doesn't he? A brown-nosing one at that.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That CNN guy sorta looks like a Walrus, doesn't he? A brown-nosing one at that.

I think he looks like George Costanza from Seinfeld.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Apparently Seinfeld was a popular show. I've never seen it, but I'll Google George Costanza now to see what he looks like.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Ah, CNN, the "Clinton News Network". They are a piece of work aren't they. I can't tolerate watching more than just a few minutes of that channel at a time.

Lately, since the death of Aljazera, I've had to scan through CNN to see if there's anything EXCEPT political coverage to see if I can find any world news, but...........alas.......its just like Foxes Business Newtwork.............all politics, all the time.

Americans truly live behind a "digital" or "media" curtain. The rest of the world could melt away and News and Cable news channels would miss the story.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It's clear as day how controlled CNN and established media networks are. That weird looking guy is clearly a lap dog for the establishment.

These people lie and frame for money. That's it. No regard of their nation, as their personality is separate from reality...

So much corrupted minds controlling the world.

How will we ever defeat it...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It's clear as day how controlled CNN and established media networks are. That weird looking guy is clearly a lap dog for the establishment.

These people lie and frame for money. That's it. No regard of their nation, as their personality is separate from reality...

So much corrupted minds controlling the world.

How will we ever defeat it...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You mean like that rift where the leader of the conservatives said vote for Hillary over Trump? Lol

top topics

join