It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delusions of the far left and moral relativism....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You mistake my use of the word "VALUES." I'm speaking of the "VALUES" of corporatism - greed, self-interest above all else, kill or be killed, etc.

THESE are the values I'm saying "the left" is against. NOT the noble ones. There is a HUGE difference...

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

It's proof that our society has constructs set up to block a Christ-like person, or Christ himself.

This a hidden underlying element of what I was talking about. I didn't clearly articulate it in the OP for a reason but I'm glad you brought that up.

There is a reason why the league of nations was formed, why Isreal was put in the ME, why the Ottoman empire was broken.

None of this is happening on accident.

There's a reason natural laws are being invert and we are suppose to trust the intelligence of man.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Yes but that's not the FAR LEFT.

That left is actually a natural balance to the FAR RIGHT.

A left and right paradigm with room for middle ground is not bad but extremist movements are bad and cause huge pendulum swings.

If the FAR LEFT continues to swing when the pendulum(sine wave) swings back to the right it's going to swing VERY FAR RIGHT.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

What has become strikingly clear to me is that the real form of control on the masses is called social engineering.
It is the most effective way of steering the gullible into uninformed uncritical thinking victims that then act upon the garbage they are fed and a great example would be what is a "Social Justice Warrior".
Another good example is the method of problem reaction solution.

The agenda is divide and conquer.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

It's as much fantasy as Batman or Superman... or do you actually think you can fly?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
All part of the massive cultural Marxism agenda.

Its been going on for decades.

Every time a part gets exposed, the Left's arguments fall apart.

Many are trembling because they know no different.

The indoctrinations are obvious.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

To be honest the feminine energies have been being suppressed for a long time.

What's happening is this idea, this movement is being hijacked by culture controllers and used to serve an agenda.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

A hero is unconcerned with whether or not others are trying to change their sense of identity.

Why be threatened? Why does it really matter if people stop worrying about the tiny percentage of folks whose insides and outsides don't match (and there are biological reasons for this I won't get into here). Why is that a problem for "A Hero?" I don't get it.

No one is going to turn you into a female. No one is going to emasculate you. No one can do that without your permission. So why care? Why worry about it? This "agenda" wouldn't be a big deal if people didn't react so strongly against it. So someone is a woman on the outside and has a male brain. It happens. So what? It's the people that scream about it that KEEP it in the MEDIA! It's the people who think the world is crumbling and rail against transgendered folks that make the MEDIA salivate and set the ring up - ding ding! Culture War!! Woot!!!

If people just let it be, and didn't get worked up about it, it would be over pretty quickly. It wouldn't gain "status" as a weapon against the "other side" because the "other side" would just shrug their shoulders and, with pure confidence in who and what they were, say "knock yourself out."

- AB

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

What has become strikingly clear to me is that the real form of control on the masses is called social engineering.
It is the most effective way of steering the gullible into uninformed uncritical thinking victims that then act upon the garbage they are fed and a great example would be what is a "Social Justice Warrior".
Another good example is the method of problem reaction solution.

The agenda is divide and conquer.

Totally agree.

Freeman Fly talks about it all the time, he calls it operation culture creation.

As an example... the hippy movement of the 60's was hijacked by the military industrial complex and the CIA to create MK Ultra and the well... The Men Who Stair At Goats..

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

No one is going to turn you into a female. No one is going to emasculate you. No one can do that without your permission. So why care? Why worry about it? This "agenda" wouldn't be a big deal if people didn't react so strongly against it. So someone is a woman on the outside and has a male brain. It happens. So what? It's the people that scream about it that KEEP it in the MEDIA! It's the people who think the world is crumbling and rail against transgendered folks that make the MEDIA salivate and set the ring up - ding ding! Culture War!! Woot!!!

And if there's millions and millions of stupid people walking around following orders things get real bad real fast and we want to stop that by communicating and sharing ideas.

Alex Jones calls it the info war.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I know you won't respond but for others...

What's happening is this idea, this movement is being hijacked by culture controllers

Yep, by people like Rush, O'Reilly and now this Milo turd taking the few and projecting them as a whole...

used to serve an agenda.

and that agenda is to demonize and squash feminism.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You mean feminism as anti male, or feminism as pro female?

Big difference.
edit on 6/5/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

As in equal.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

To be honest, I very much think they would be happy with Mad Men days. It really really seems like it.

That would be squashing the pro-women feminism. The anti-male feminism, AGAIN, stems from the way power has been used to suppress feminine energies, as you yourself acknowledged they were. I don't agree that its the best way to go here, but I will say there is an element of karma about it.

If you go through history and look at the way women's boundaries, bodies, personhood, intelligence, values, etc. have been controlled by men, and are being controlled to this day, and flipped it around, as if MEN were the ones who couldn't vote, who couldn't own property, who were patted on the head and on the butt at work, who had to fight their way into academia, who had to fight their way into leadership roles with GREAT resistance from those who felt threatened, well, if you can do that exercise, it might make the whole "feminism" thing more understandable.

I'm pro-human, myself. Pro-balance and success for all, regardless of gender and all that. (As in equal - like Kali said.)

edit on 5-6-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Now here is exactly where the waters get murky with the far left.

What do you mean by equal?

My position on this it that men and women are vastly different in both mentality and physicality.

I love the divinely feminine qualities that women poses and women who are one of the boys are in no way attractive to me. Do I have a problem with it? Nope, but do I want a boyish woman as a wife? Nope. I am an alpha male, I am very masculine and I need a feminine woman in order to balance me out. I am stern, hard headed, somewhat obnoxious and even egotistical at times. I find that having an intuitive, emotionally strong, caring woman is amazing blend of character for me.

Do women have the same base chemicals that genetically alter their bodies in a different way then a mans? Yes.

Are they built different? Yes.

Do women have personality traits that are different then men? Yes.

Do I believe they deserve the same respect as a man? Of course.

The same pay for the same job? Yes.

OF COURSE. But clearly.... clear as day.. men and women are not the same.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

If you go through history and look at the way women's boundaries, bodies, personhood, intelligence, values, etc. have been controlled by men, and are being controlled to this day, and flipped it around, as if MEN were the ones who couldn't vote, who couldn't own property, who were patted on the head and on the butt at work, who had to fight their way into academia, who had to fight their way into leadership roles with GREAT

Yup, treating women poorly is atrocious.

Is that happening in America right now?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

If you go through history and look at the way women's boundaries, bodies, personhood, intelligence, values, etc. have been controlled by men, and are being controlled to this day, and flipped it around, as if MEN were the ones who couldn't vote, who couldn't own property, who were patted on the head and on the butt at work, who had to fight their way into academia, who had to fight their way into leadership roles with GREAT

Yup, treating women poorly is atrocious.

Is that happening in America right now?

More than you might think.

- AB

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Morally there are objective truths though right?

I would say no. Although there are some rules which most people would agree to. However, there are always exceptions to those rules which means no objective absolutes exist. Just certain strong tendencies.

We can all agree that torturing someone is wrong.

Nope. Because as we all know "If you really need that code to stop the bomb and there is limited time it's all good to torture it out of someone." According to many that is.

Or if someone commits such a horrible crime that it is unthinkable for most people to even hear about it while at the same time showing no remorse or even joy from having committed them. Many would say that person should be tortured as punishment.

It can even be done for their own good as the middle aged church liked to use it. If you were accused of sinning against God you had to confess your sin and ask forgiveness or be banished to hell. If you wouldn't confess however it was because you were possessed by the devil and had to be tortured until you did confess. However, confessing to sinning against God was of course death. This posed a bit of a problem for anyone falsely accused of sinning against God as you can see. But the point here is that Torture in this case was thought of as freeing the soul of that person so they wouldn't be cast into hell forever.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Hmmm. I don't know. I see women around me everyday being successful, even more so than the weak minded pissant men our society is currently producing. I see them graduating college in higher numbers, I see them as executives in the workforce, I see them making a lot of money, owning houses, on Television involved in politics, running for president.

Please feel free to enlighten me to how women are being oppressed in American culture?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I have to say I agree with AboveBoard. You're automatic blame of "the left" is pure bias and should have been removed.

However, it also shows that the premise of Morality being Objective and somehow better understood by those on the Right as completely false with just that Title being the only example one needs to prove it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join