It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton: Sanders supporters 'will be toast’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Ol' Bill Clinton while campaigning in California today made a slip-up that was absolutely *hilarious*

Apparently some Bernie sanders supporters were a little loud and Bill simply said in so many words that Sanders supporters will be toast by election day !!!!

If this is true, I wonder how many Bernie supporters will even vote in November let alone for Hillary now.

Somebody please show us this isn't true.

Bill Clinton: Sanders supporters 'will be toast’

Former President Bill Clinton did not mince his words when Bernie Sanders supporters heckled him during a campaign event for Hillary Clinton.

“If I were them, I’d be screaming too because they know they will be toast by election day,” Clinton said, according to a Fox News reporter at the event.

edit on Mon Jun 6 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bill has been slandering Sander supporters the entire time he's been behind the podium and it's ironic because his wife clearly wants our vote come November but since neither of them live in reality, besides that of an elite, they must have no idea that the BernieorBust movement is very real. So with comments like that Sanders supporters resolve only strengthens.

Come November, if I can't vote for Bernie I'm voting 3rd party. Johnson and Stein are polling really, really high right now and I'd love to get either party to the 5% general election goal.

DNC and RNC debates rules say that if a 3rd party can poll at 15% they can join in the national general election debate. Johnson may just reach that number after the DNC convention.

edit on 5-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Oh but HILLARY wants to put this guy in charge of the economy...

Yay let's flush our country down the toilet!

It's almost time for a revolt.
edit on Mon Jun 6 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
oh well, if Bernie doesn't make it Im voting Trump anyway,,,,,,the Clintons? eeeeew

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
Since Bill is not openly running for office anywhere , he is free to give an opinion . Just like us. If you know me , I dont readily defend any politician or ex-politician . But in this case...

BTW , what is wrong with Hillary being President ? As long as Bill locks her in a back closet with no contact with the outside world and assumes the helm again.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Whats a matter with that guy? Hes acting like a doofus. He shouldnt be picking on Sanders. Sanders is too nice. I guess hes just to much of a pooty butt to go after Donald. He knows he will get his Pooty butt handed back to him with a couple extra pooper holes

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Won't that just guarantee a Trump victory?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
August 21, 2016

A TOAST to Bill Clinton as he turned 70 years old yesterday. Happy birthday Mr. President! You don't look a day over _______.

www.npr.org...

edit on 8/20/2016 by carewemust because: ?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
October 2, 2016

Hillary Clinton is now taking Bernie Sander's supporters for gullible fools, and Bernie is not happy at all about her insults, even though he's working to help get Hillary elected.

"Bernie Sanders on Sunday (10.2.2016) acknowledged being bothered by Hillary Clinton’s unflattering perception of the young Americans who backed his longshot primary bid against Clinton."

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Well..it's becoming more obvious that Hillary Clinton really doesn't think much of any human being, aside from Chelsea. Bernie Sander's supporters would be far better off with Donald Trump as President. A President for ALL Americans.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It's very easy to understand him saying something like this when you look at him for what he is… A narcissistic, violent serial rapist..

The narcissist will dismiss out of hand all who would question him or, in this case, his wife…

The only surprising aspect of bills treachery is that today it's visited upon fellow liberals whereas he historically targets conservative hordes against whose ideals he has fought his entire progressive, despicable, rapist life....

The Sanders acolytes are a group of people Bill happily intellectually marginalizes because they do not agree with him…
This is typical behavior for the narcissist...notwithstanding his complete and total disdain for laws when they would address his wretched behavior...however, if laws can be used against his 'enemies' then he's more than willing to follow them to the letter…

Again, this is all predictable when looking at Bill Clinton for what he is: a narcissistic, sociopathic rapist...
Sociopathy often overlaps narcisism and leads to behavior such as rape, pathological lying, and a belief one is above laws which pertain to people of lesser stature...
Oddly, the American courts have aided in his feeling of invincibility...granted the attorney general is a former appointee of his so it stands to reason Lynch would bow at the altar of the Clinton Dynasty...

-Christosterone
edit on 2-10-2016 by Christosterone because: Typos as iPad can't understand my accent

new topics

top topics

join