It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admits The Government Monitors Your Browsing History

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Do you really believe that

laws are for the "little people" in the gritchy one's words . . .

and not for the Controllers . . . is reality?

Did you ever listen to TRADING PLACES Director Aaron Russo's interviews on youtube about his relationship with a Rockefeller?

He was told that if he joined the elite as he'd been invited to do, he'd get a chip implant designating him as an elite and exempting him from a list of hassles "the little people" weren't exempted from.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: StopWhiningAboutIt

Even in the late 1960's . . . when one filled out the forms for a TS clearance etc. (or any other, for that matter), the keywords were gleaned from the info you provided and ran through the computers. They bragged that they'd come up with stuff you and your closest loved ones didn't know about yourself.

Folks seem to have a ton of wishful thinking about where the files/data in those literally acres of computers come from.

Over the decades, I've bounced what my tech colleague told me in the Navy off of other folks who were in positions to know something of such goings on. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM affirmed the validity of the assertion.

I won't state as fact that which is assumed. That being said adherence to collection laws for the average intelligence individual (eg the lowest level) is strictly monitored and comes with lofty penalties ranging from loss of clearance to jail time. This combined with software based filters keeps non-law enforcement dod personnel from collecting, storing , and dessiminating information on US persons residing in the US and Non-US persons living in the US.
I'm not saying that prior to 1996 that collection was not happening because it was legal then. I am saying that now there are consequences to violating EO 12333.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I would like to think that's accurate.

I just don't trust the oligarchy in such matters at all.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I think one simple thought experiment is a worthwhile consideration re this topic:

1. Have powerful people--kings, governments, oligarchy

EVER in recorded history

NOT used an advancement in technology or social structures

WHICH

gave them MORE POWER, MORE !!!!CONTROL!!!! over the serfs and slaves?

I can't think of a single case--certainly not in terms of broad issues etc. There may be an isolated exception here and there with a "Good King" etc. but I think those cases are very very rare.

2. Is the technology available TO do the 100% monitoring of all electrical communications circuits?

ABSOLUTELY And has been for decades.

3. Therefore, it is more or less CERTAIN that the current ruthless, corrupt, evil etc. oligarchy are using all available technologies to monitor the serfs and slaves.

4. Even the Teletype coming alive after the initial Air Force official Roswell Press release about the flying saucer--the teletype came across very BRAZENLY ORDERING the radio personnel etc. to NOT report what the teletype had just had to say about the crash. imho, that was just the tip of the iceberg in terms of their monitoring capacities THEN.

5. Certainly 20-30 years later, the monitoring technologies were greatly better with literally acres of computers--in at least the USA, Australia and the UK.

6. I'll even say something more . . . out there . . . some of my intel sources insisted that not only were the USA's circuits so monitored by us--so also were ALL the circuits of ALL the more advanced countries as well as most others.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I think one simple thought experiment is a worthwhile consideration re this topic:

1. Have powerful people--kings, governments, oligarchy

EVER in recorded history

NOT used an advancement in technology or social structures

WHICH

gave them MORE POWER, MORE !!!!CONTROL!!!! over the serfs and slaves?

I can't think of a single case--certainly not in terms of broad issues etc. There may be an isolated exception here and there with a "Good King" etc. but I think those cases are very very rare.

2. Is the technology available TO do the 100% monitoring of all electrical communications circuits?

ABSOLUTELY And has been for decades.

3. Therefore, it is more or less CERTAIN that the current ruthless, corrupt, evil etc. oligarchy are using all available technologies to monitor the serfs and slaves.

4. Even the Teletype coming alive after the initial Air Force official Roswell Press release about the flying saucer--the teletype came across very BRAZENLY ORDERING the radio personnel etc. to NOT report what the teletype had just had to say about the crash. imho, that was just the tip of the iceberg in terms of their monitoring capacities THEN.

5. Certainly 20-30 years later, the monitoring technologies were greatly better with literally acres of computers--in at least the USA, Australia and the UK.

6. I'll even say something more . . . out there . . . some of my intel sources insisted that not only were the USA's circuits so monitored by us--so also were ALL the circuits of ALL the more advanced countries as well as most others.

No I totally agree that power that be will abuse what they can to stay in power.....however those same powers will always require a Patsy, and I stick to my claim that at the analyst level and at the collection level they stick to the rules they are given because of the fear of becoming that Patsy....

Next time you talk to your Navy buddies ask them how many times someone was made an example of for a minor rule infraction as a means to control the the others...

Fear keeps those that work for the decision makers in line..and to a certain extent the ideologs within the system act as informants for the decision makers.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join