It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I stumbled across an old photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hey!

I can across a very old photo of my nans grandad. I've never seen the photo before and I instantly recognised him.. In fact it felt really weird and it's left me feeling a eerie way.

I know when I was younger I used to see things and I know I used to have a man dressed in a uniform standing in the corner of my room.. My family thought it could have been my grandads dad.. But now I'm not sure if it's my nans grandad.

But I don't understand why I'm feeling like this I feel like I really know him! Out of all the photos I whet through, I was so drawn to him!
In a way it's made me feel like I'm him.. Do you know what I mean?
Any suggestions?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BloodSister

I don't deny your experience but I couldn't resist....
edit on 5-6-2016 by PickledOnion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
My grand daughter has been telling everyone since she first began to speak that she is Shirley Chisholm. I think Shirley Chisholm was ther first woman to run for president on a democrat ticket. She was black. My grand daughter is white. My grandaughter is afraid of police and recites how they attacked and beat her. She asks her mother why she was bleeding. She ducked as we passed a cop car on the way for pizza. She said they want to beat her head in.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

Nothing in that profile of her states anything about any police persecution... Kind of odd that the little girl would be afraid of someone that she doesn't need to be.

TheBorg :-)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The kid is 4 years old. I had never heard of Shirley C before. I think I read that something did happen in her youth. She was pretty outspoken, I could see confrontation. I was looking for relatives of her, but My sister said leave it alone. She felt it was some satanic crap, and that something was playing with her mind. It tripped me out to see her react to police like that, and I questioned her mom immediatly

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

He's a relative, and thus it's likely tht there are resemblances to people you know now. Plus, there are connections, I believe, in families. No reason not to feel some connection, in a case like that. Heck, when I saw material talking about a group taking land from some ancestors in Scotland, my first though was, "Take it back!" I was actually angry about it, and it was hundreds of years ago.

Family connections can be strange.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Shirley Chisolm was very outspoken about police brutality. I didn't find anything saying she personally experienced it, but that was a cause she championed

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You should post the pics with your feelings. I understand people don't want to post personal stuff but unless you do. nothing to go on here.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
We'll never know, but you can certainly look more into it by doing regression hypnosis.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Thank you all for your responses.

I will upload a photo

top topics

join