It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Johns Hopkins Chief of Psychiatry Says Trans Movement is “Collaborating with Madness”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

90% of this conversation circles around emotional bias and lack truly intelligent debate.
edit on 6/6/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AnthraAndromdaII

I don't know if it's that simple any more.

Such facts may well have been "cleansed" from current text books . . . and all things sanitized per the current policially correct nonsense. The oligarchy has been increasingly twisting facts in text books for decades.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Twisting facts for millennia.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

90% of this conversation circles around emotional bias and lack truly intelligent debate.

Glad you noticed that fact. LOLOL.

Honorable, Intelligent, Fair-Minded debate has become a rather rare thing--even hereon, sadly.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

That's a great point. Might be worth a thread on its own.

Certainly the powerful have chronically distorted "reality" for the masses for eons.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

No it doesn't.

You just refuse to accept anything presented to you.

There are transgender posters on ATS. You and others refuse to listen to them.

Most have left because of the rudeness, insults, and flat out refusing to hear them.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

1. Yes. It's a mental condition that causes a disorder or dysphoria.

2. Yes.

a. Failure to Transition
b. Failure to Transition early
c. Transitioning was not root depression
d. Social Stigma
e. Sexual Expectations
F. They were wrong.

4. We Transition them if they ask. 18 and 21 is a joke, the date is puberty for unprecedented support. There is no issue if they never come to know it. You have to be an observant parent, watch them, and ask questions.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I think men in general should be banned from public bathrooms then. Get lost loser. This is America.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Glad you noticed that fact. LOLOL.

Honorable, Intelligent, Fair-Minded debate has become a rather rare thing--even hereon, sadly.

Almost funny, but pathetic.

Calling that personal opinion fact.

Calling real information provided by actual transgenders opinion.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Forcing them to use restrooms that do not match their gender is discrimination. I think many people here are considering that an option.

Here are lists of research studies on the causes and treatments of gender dysphoria. I dare you to read them all and comment on them.

www.cakeworld.info...

www.cakeworld.info...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I just don't get how we know without a doubt that our kids can make that choice at such a young age?

Should we let them vote at 5?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Its real simple if you have a penis mens bathroom vagina womans bathroom it's a made up non issue by SJW's and the media. Nobody else cares.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Its real simple if you have a penis mens bathroom vagina womans bathroom it's a made up non issue by SJW's and the media. Nobody else cares.

Oh look, we're back to "square one".

That was a long useless trip of wasted dialog and information.
edit on 6-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Not so simple.

A trans male who is biologically a woman but has transitioned to male using hormones but not surgery goes into the women's room because he is forced to by people like you. Because he looks exactly like a man, he is pulled out of the bathroom by some men who beat her up, not realizing that he actually has a vagina. THAT'S an issue.

A trans female who is biologically a man but has transitioned to female using hormones but not surgery goes into the men's room because she is forced to by people like you. Because she looks exactly like a woman, some bad man tries to rape her. When he finds out she has a penis, he is enraged and beats her savagely. THAT'S an issue.

I realize no one cares. THAT'S the issue.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Are you and the other "intellectual debaters" on this thread going to read all the research studies I linked to and comment on them? Each of them?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Thank you, I'll see if I can find anything.

a reply to: AnthraAndromdaII

Don't be ridiculous, I'm not gonna take a course in anthropology just to find that particular morsel of information.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Puberty occurs from ages 9 to 14.
I think it should be up to the parent.

The issue is in my personal case, that my mom went into very early labor and it's likely to cause that. Ignoring it is more of the crisis than embracing it is.
She caught me using female clothing at 7.
I always grouped with girls.
Played outside way less, did a lot of drawing.
She caught me uhh...'masterbating' with Markers at 11.
Friends in middleschool and highschool were all girls
'Girlfriends' in highschool were all lesbian
Prom...bleh...it was fun.

The point is 25 with a beard isn't when they should vote. This would have never happened to me, if she wasn't endlessy indoctrinated that it was 'bad' growing up herself.
edit on 6-6-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Hmmm funny. I haven't left and I get the same response.

Guess I'm just not that sensitive and can usually hold my own in a debate.

"wow is me"

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

So if my daughter starts wearing boy clothes and acting like boy at 5 I should get her sex changed?

Not going to happen like that for me as a parent. That's irresponsible at best. I would naturally assume that she's into what shes into and be supportive, but getting her sex changed, nope.

I'm glad it worked out for you, I have no problems with that but to me it's not that simple. I wouldn't be inclined to getting my sons thing chopped off at 7 or 8 years old simply because he's into different things.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

A trans male who is biologically a woman but has transitioned to male using hormones but not surgery goes into the women's room because he is forced to by people like you. Because he looks exactly like a man, he is pulled out of the bathroom by some men who beat her up, not realizing that he actually has a vagina. THAT'S an issue.

You can't logically understand why most men would see that as a potential predator?

I mean come on. You have to understand why this issue is so confusing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join