It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Johns Hopkins Chief of Psychiatry Says Trans Movement is “Collaborating with Madness”

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Which one is the latest science?

Oh noes, now we're disagreeing with each other. Now we're both anti-each-other bigot zealots lol

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

they are a year and a half apart not enough time for that to be relevant.

who fund that study and do you have a link to the actual study besides business insider

yeah stop being such a bigot
edit on 6/7/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Dude:
www.pnas.org...

I guess you didn't read the article.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Proof MDMA has the ability to make some straight men turn gay:

"I did MDMA for the first time in a club the other day with one friend. I was absolutely loving the high; hugging everyone, loving the music. I really wanted to kiss a girl because I knew it would feel amazing whilst high.

Me and my friend were holding hands and putting arms round shoulders etc and for some reason I stupidly asked if he wanted to give each other blowjobs. I know this is VERY gay but I am certain I'm not gay and have never felt attracted to a guy and the idea of having sex with a guy kind of grosses me out."

www.bluelight.org...

From here there are tons of psychotropic 'drugs' that in one form 100mg is the dose, where switching like one molecule around make it (literally) 1,000 times more potent (and with slightly or even largely altered effects). Which is why I wont drop the BPA issue because it isn't estrogen, it's an estrogen analog which still isn't fully understood.

And a lack of evidence ISNT evidence!

edit on 7-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

NIMH

Very interesting read.

Brain imaging scans, also called neuroimaging scans, are being used more and more to help detect and diagnose a number of medical disorders and illnesses. Currently, the main use of brain scans for mental disorders is in research studies to learn more about the disorders. Brain scans alone cannot be used to diagnose a mental disorder, such as autism, anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, or bipolar disorder.

Apparently only one small piece of the puzzle.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

We each have our own brain (as far as what you'd see in a MRI goes). Some even far more individual than other, however. It could be argued many trans cases are subconsciously motivated by an odd drive for individuality.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I don't know but me and you are the only ones discussing the science behind it.

Maybe if more people took an objective approach to understanding this issue instead of just regurgitating knee jerk reactions we could be learning more.

I'm getting ready for bed.

Also I've left this out of the discussion but in my opinion choice has a massive role in determining genetic expressions and brain function on a massive scale.

I've learned this through meditation and a process I call thought synthesis. I've changed my thoughts dramatically through effort and meditation.
edit on 6/7/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Apparently only one small piece of the puzzle.

Right!

Consider what it takes to understand a Human... you cant without also understanding Humans. But with an individual you have their Brain AND their Mind. You can Scan with instruments but merely take a peek. Neuroscience will help a lot, but not without Psychology. Psychology gets a lot done, but yet its useless without Social Psychology. Yet to understand how people get to where they do, now you need Developmental Psychology AND Social Science AND Mass Communications (and a whole lot more). And so on. Then you get into Chemistry, and then Electro-Chemistry. Oh noes, I'm only scratching the surface here in this thought experiment!

Damn I'm good!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

I don't know but me and you are the only ones discussing the science behind it.

NO.

You are discussing your chosen science.

The one you personally believe to be right.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

It seems to me we're now discussing all potentially related sciences, and anecdotes for that matter. Or have you somehow muted all posts made by my account from your viewing window?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Federal scientists scoop them up and transfer them into 50-quart Coleman ice chests for transport to a makeshift lab on the dusty lakeshore. Within the hour, the researchers will club the seven-pound common carps to death, draw their blood, snip out their gonads and pack them in aluminum foil and dry ice.

The specimens will be flown across the country to laboratories where aquatic toxicologists are studying what happens to fish that live in water contaminated with at least 13 different medications _ from over-the-counter pain killers to prescription antibiotics and mood stabilizers.

More often than not these days, the laboratory tests bring unwelcome results.
hosted.ap.org...

Read above where I brought proof a psychotropic drug made a straight man turn gay temporarily. Would anyone here argue there's no possible chance that this would never happen to the individual again, later on, even if not on that drug again?

So now consider all the drugs in the water! The above citation helps illustrate the issue. But what about drinking water?

Tiny amounts of pharmaceuticals -- including antibiotics, hormones, mood stabilizers, and other drugs -- are in our drinking water supplies, according to a media report.

In an investigation by the Associated Press, drinking water supplies in 24 major metropolitan areas were found to include drugs.

According to the investigation, the drugs get into the drinking water supply through several routes: some people flush unneeded medication down toilets; other medicine gets into the water supply after people take medication, absorb some, and pass the rest out in urine or feces. Some pharmaceuticals remain even after wastewater treatments and cleansing by water treatment plants, the investigation showed.
www.webmd.com...

CHECK IT: We "all" consume (via drinking AND eating) almost quite literally every drug known to man (or at least 'available' in the US) on a daily basis.

And to think that the bottled water everyone drinks is often tap water that is then stored in cheap plastic bottles (typically plenty long enough to reach maximum leached chem levels by the time anyone drinks it).

Is there a study of transgender children who did consume bottled water vs. whom didn't?

So, in the timeless spirit of 'ATS Conspiratorialism', who's to say that psychotropic drug spiked juice boxes don't get deliberately inserted into the pallets of normal juice boxes that go out to 'all' of the public schools?

Perhaps if there were a study on transgenderism between public schools and private schools. Then the private schools that have straight tap drinking fountains vs. filtered water drinking fountains. Then we'll do one comparing the types of filters used between the private schools from the study of public schools vs. private schools.

Science is a tedious bitch, and I love her!

Anyways, the above mind melt is all a great illustration of how abnormal everything now is. All bets are off, and I could argue for eternity that is the intended design.
edit on 8-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It seems to me we're now discussing all potentially related sciences, and anecdotes for that matter. Or have you somehow muted all posts made by my account from your viewing window?

I don't agree with that.

You have your thing, "It's In the Water, etc" - - - and OneQuestion has his fixation.

Anything else - - is a closed door.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Are you insane? Read the last 2 pages of this thread. I've opened all the doors now. "Everyone" wanted a national discussion, and now forced to think about it I'm chiming in.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Are you insane? Read the last 2 pages of this thread. I've opened all the doors now. "Everyone" wanted a national discussion, and now forced to think about it I'm chiming in.

OK, I'll go back and check yours.

I have zero interest in - - - "its the environment" - - - or "its vaccines" . . .

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Do that.

Note that as a strict Libertarian, likewise uber level "Pure Agnostic", I dont actually care what anyone does assuming it doesn't harm others / their property.

Now consider that just about everything from that list culd be considered in the outcomes of every individual out there (odd gendered/sexual, or not) in terms of their eventual outcome as an adult (in terms of their daily behaviors / cognition).

Likewise, that I would insist any of those items could be altered in an individual (especially during youth) via social engineering / etc.

So, what has my enhanced my interest in this mandated ordeal is this: Most of the stuff on this on the list could be rendered in an individual via 'programming':

In the full scope of things, each individual case will end up being a complex of markers and associations between at least the following (many or most from the list [that truly are involved], all playing some role in any given individual):
-Genetic
-Addiction
-Social Engineering / Media
-Natural Hormonal Issues (including 'other' hormones that have been overlooked so far)
-Un-Natural Hormonal Issues (BPA being but ONE example)
-"________" (lacking a term, a warped sort of gender twist on Sexual Perversion / Kinkiness)
-Sexual Perversions (Autogynephilia, Voyeurism, 'Auto-Gender Role Playing', etc)
-Abuse / Trauma
-"Acting Out"
-Self Consciousness (of the learned negative self esteem, detrimental sort)
-Social Deviance
-SissGender (the age old opposite of Tomboy: Sissy)
-Other Drug / Chemical Factors (endless directions this could go)
-Diet
-Mental Disorder(s) / Brain Damage
-Parenting / Abandonment Issues / etc
-Individuality (/ or rather some sort of "Auto-Isolationism")
-Other Social Variables / Influences / Learned Behaviors
-Personal Taste
-(Subconscious) Motivated Reasoning (look up MR)
-Psychotropic Drugs

Mind you basically all of these could be elicited in an individual via learning / mind control / indoctrination / brain washing / peer pressure / abuse / trauma / disease / etc.

Therefore, when the governments agenda is to force ALL school children of every age to contemplate this issue, it is sure to have this effect of causing kids to take sides.

THESE ARE ADULT ISSUES!

But now johnny in 1st grade has to contemplate his role in this, or is it Joanna?

Anyways, just making it a national issue, straight down to the kindergarten level, is a spike across half my list here, as anything can be learned. There's simply no truly logical way to denounce this idea that Obama's mandate (what has this The Big Issue suddenly) isn't part of a Social Engineering agenda, or at least that it won't be such in effect.

Some kids might pick a side say transgender, and suffer for it, when they wouldn't have ever ended up doing so otherwise. Likewise, it could backfire and the 'normal' kids get even more nasty, have even more targets. Now that the parents (and parenting) are forced to be deliberately involved, what a mess! Careful what you wish for, everybody, all the time!
edit on 8-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

No Dbl post
edit on 8-6-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

No I don't. Where did you come up with that? The point that was made was that if the parents had decided that being a tomboy and dressing like a boy meant the child should have a sex change operation then they could could harm that child. It was a case against early hormonal and surgical change in young children. Because after all many transgender do wear clothes usually reserved for the opposite sex. I really have a hard time believing that many children dream of being the opposite sex on their own without prompting from their environment. You ever read the Montessori book, "The Absorbent Mind"?
edit on 8-6-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

BUT IT STILL DOESN'T PROVE THAT SYNTHETIC BPA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THOSE 101 KIDS!!!

Perhaps that's because "proving a negative" is pointless?

Let's see ..

But it still doesn't prove that pink unicorns snorting fairy dust had nothing to do with those 101 kids ...

But it still doesn't prove that aliens drawing crop circles nearby had nothing to do with those 101 ...

But it still doesn't prove that any imaginary factor you care to insert had nothing to do ...

What the actual study showed, again, despite your desperate attempts to obfusticate, is that conclusively there was no hormonal difference in these Trans* kids!

None. So whatever "imaginary factor" was "not there" what was also "not there" was hormonal anomaly.

You don't seem to see that your entire argument is void and ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Do that.

Note that as a strict Libertarian, likewise uber level "Pure Agnostic", I dont actually care what anyone does assuming it doesn't harm others / their property.

I'm back.

I'm a Globalist, not necessarily compatible with Libertarian.

I'm atheist, Spiritual Atheist to be exact.

I do appreciate your openness of acceptance.

I found this interesting. On that Penn report, researching Dr. Gur. - - the only thing I'm finding that could be directly related to transgender is this one sentence:

Gur and his team suggest that more research on the anatomic differences "may have implications to brain disorders, in which sex differences have been noted in frequency and severity." tarasresources.net...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

THESE ARE ADULT ISSUES!

You do understand this whole Bruhaha, started primarily because of a 5th grade m/f transgender.

Transgenders are born, its in their brain. Which means you have Kindergarten transgenders.

There are thousands (low estimate) of transgender kids in public schools in America.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join