It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think they know about me ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Man in the Shadows,

I sent you a U2U, please read it is very important.... Let's just say that it is a positive note...

Toulina

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Puma
How can you not come up with a number for my age? I obviously have an age. Most of his posts are a little "far-fetched" to say the least and are about as likely as you saying something funny to put me down.

Is this trying to start an argument. This thread is to inform, if you do not want to be a part of the informing. Then by all means stop being formal.

[edit on 1/19/2005 by bet555]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bet555

Is this trying to start an argument. This thread is to inform, if you do not want to be a part of the informing. Then by all means stop being formal.

Just curious here. Have you read any of his other posts at all?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Originally posted by bet555

Just curious here. Have you read any of his other posts at all?

LV

i clicked the link and read them.............i'm not interested in jumping in to this thread..........after reading the other posts...........very bizarre indeed

[edit on 19-1-2005 by amb1063]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Puma, when you made this commit... You're 50 years old, my god. It was the way you put it.. that I found it almost funny.... Is this the first time you have realize some on this site are 50+ years of age? Well I would guess your about 20...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I had something like that happen to me once when I was on acid. I was also listening to Black Sabbath on my old turn-table at 78 speed at the time.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It sounds like you had a panic attack!

MK

top topics

<< 1   >>

join