It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here’s The ‘HILLARY UNIVERSITY’ Scandal No One In The Media Is Talking About

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Isn't Benghazi and email enough for you guys? Have you checked her birth certificate yet?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
The Clintons are so adept at this that their scams are running scams...

Hm, let's see:

...tied to this university as an educational adviser to the Andean Region of Laureate International Inc. , the holding company owner.

The above excerpt is a google translation from the following article:

¿Quiénes son los dueños de la Universidad Andrés Bello de Chile?

LAUREATE INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITIES, INC. (Maryland (US), 18 Apr 2002- , 650 S EXETER ST BALTIMORE, MD 21202)
LAUREATE INTERNATIONAL, INC. (Panama, 19 Feb 1997- , PROVINCIA PANAMÁ)

Looking a little further:

LAUREATE INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITIES, INC.

Company Number D06765697
Status Incorporated
Incorporation Date 18 April 2002 (about 14 years ago)
Jurisdiction Maryland (US)
Registered Address

650 S EXETER ST
BALTIMORE, MD 21202
United States

Business Classification Text
Ordinary Business - Stock
Agent Name CAPITOL CORPORATE SERVICES, INC
Agent Address 3206 TOWER OAKS BLVD 4TH FLOOR ROCKVILLE, MD 20852
Directors / Officers CAPITOL CORPORATE SERVICES, INC, agent

And for Laureate International, INC.:

Company Number 326602

Status Vigente

Incorporation Date 19 February 1997 (over 19 years ago)

Company Type SOCIEDAD ANONIMA

Jurisdiction Panama

Registered Address PROVINCIA PANAMÁ Panama

Agent Name MOSSACK FONSECA & CO

Directors / Officers

CHEN, CHAOLEIN, director
CHEN, CHAOLIEN, vicepresidente
CHEN, PICHIN, director
CHEN, PICHIN, tesorero
CHEN, PICHIN, secretario
EL PRESIDENTE PUDIENDO TAMBIEN EJERCER ESE CARGO EL TESORERO O EL SECRETARIO, representante
FRANCIS PEREZ, suscriptor
KAO CHUEH, CHIUNG YUAN, presidente
KAO CHUEH, CHIUNG YUAN, director
LETICIA MONTOYA, suscriptor
MOSSACK FONSECA & CO, agent

opencorporates.com

Make note of the Chinese officers in the company above.

If I am reading this right, it looks like the parent company of Laureate Universities, Inc. is Laureate International, Inc., which is itself a shell company registered with Mossack Fonseca.

Please debunk, otherwise it looks like the for profit universities are an offshoot of a shell company registered by Mossack Fonseca and the Clintons are directly tied to the mess that is the "Panama Papers."

VERY suspicious.
I'll need to explore this.
Back then, I believe Laureate used to be Sylvan Learning.

Sylvan/Laureate Foundation

www.laureate.net...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Sylvan Learning Systems Renamed
Laureate to Focus on Universities

By Bill Brubaker
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, May 18, 2004; Page E04

Sylvan Learning Systems Inc., a Baltimore-based firm best known for operating after-school tutoring centers across the United States and Canada, yesterday changed its name to Laureate Education Inc.

The name better reflects the company's new focus on running career-oriented universities outside the United States, said chairman and chief executive Douglas L. Becker.

Sylvan sold the tutoring piece of its business last year, and turned its attention to operating university campuses in nine countries, including Mexico, Chile, Spain and Switzerland.

Sylvan sold its tutoring business for about $300 million to Educate Inc., a Baltimore firm that announced plans last week to make a public stock offering.

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 6-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: Sillyolme

Source is breitbart but I'm pretty sure this was posted already.

Oh my bad didn't know it was already around somewhere.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
Funny how when dirt shows up on Hillary and there is plenty, people question the source. Of all people to question the source about why her ? No one questions the sources for trump dirt, lol

Some of us actually care and take the 'C,' word into consideration (the C word being "credibility,") and Alex Jones and Breitbart both SEVERELY lack that vital aspect when it comes to journalism.

And yes, we do question the sources for Trump dirt.

Sorry - I suppose I'll start believing everything I read on the Internet as absolute fact without considering the source.

Lol.

Show me a case where Info Wars has lied. I know I can't turn CNN on for 2 seconds without them lying. Just had it on yesterday and they were talking about how "Both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders have really fired up the base and brought in new voters." Trying to steal Bernies thunder and give it to Hillary like they've been doing for 8 months. So maybe Alex is a crazy tin foil hatter, but they are out right lying wh#### every day. Things Alex Jones talks about the MSM normally admits several years later and says that of course they admitted it all along. You should do some research on him and if you find that he's crazy share it with me.
edit on 8-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
The Clintons are so adept at this that their scams are running scams...

If I am reading this right, it looks like the parent company of Laureate Universities, Inc. is Laureate International, Inc., which is itself a shell company registered with Mossack Fonseca.

Please debunk, otherwise it looks like the for profit universities are an offshoot of a shell company registered by Mossack Fonseca and the Clintons are directly tied to the mess that is the "Panama Papers."

Wow it is so ridiculous what they get away with it's like they don't even have any concept of right/wrong!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join