It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America clerk fired for rant saying black people 'should go back to Africa'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JimiBlackWhat, you didn't know about Liberia? It is a fact

What, that they Lived better here than they did as tribes in Africa? It is a fact

What, that their work ethic needs to change? Fact for a great man y of them.

Don't attack me attack the message. It is all facts

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I know one thing: if her racist ass was working for me, I would have s**tcanned her so fast I would make speedy Gonzalez look like regular Gonzalez. And that is the true true.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
ChesterJohn

And the work ethic of a vast multitude of whites doesn't need to change? C'mon man. I have known my fair share of white trash, you know, the meth cooking, buttertoothed imbreds? There is a lot of them. It's just a fact.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Agree free speech...but use your head...no need to be an asshole.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

The Rant.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

So your opinion equals fact now?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: JimiBlackWhat, you didn't know about Liberia? It is a fact

What, that they Lived better here than they did as tribes in Africa? It is a fact

What, that their work ethic needs to change? Fact for a great man y of them.

Don't attack me attack the message. It is all facts

You don't actually believe this, do you? It's kind of ironic, considering your username. For centuries, Ethiopia's Christian Emperors were one of the leading candidates for the origin of the mythical "Prester John" character. Also, Africa had plenty of kingdoms and civilizations long before the Europeans got there. Just look into the Kingdom of Benin, Greater Zimbabwe, the ancient city of Ghana (known as "The City of Gold"), the Nubian and Kush empires, the empires of Axum and Meroe, the Swahili civilization, and many many more. Not to mention that Egypt, Ancient Egypt/Kemet/KMT, the ancient city of Memphis, and the empire of Carthage are also in Africa lol.

Oh well, gotta get ready to start my fast. I can't guarantee I'll be checking ATS much for a while.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Do your fast Enlightendone , as we know misconceptions and stereotypes combined with willful ignorance is very difficult to combat.
Ramadan Mubarak.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

utilization of Dismiss the facts, Distract by talking about something other than the facts, and Demean by comparison.

Three D's of misinformation is at work I see.

The fact is many of those kingdoms were destroyed before many Africans were taken as slaves and sold around the world seemed to miss your understanding and don't fit the facts historically at THAT time.

Truth is truth, at the time the Dutch were selling them here they were nothing more than warring tribes. After the US civil war Liberia was purchased by the US for a resettlement of all the displaced African slaves sold in the US.

I guess people had to change history so that they would not know the truth about Liberia.

Liberia was founded in 1822 as a result of the efforts of the American Colonization Society to settle freed American slaves in West Africa. The society contended that the emigration of blacks to Africa was an answer to the problem of slavery and the incompatibility of the races. Over the course of forty years, about 12,000 slaves were voluntarily relocated. www.infoplease.com...

edit on 6-6-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Seems you need to got out more.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
ChesterJohn

In what way? Are you suggesting that whites don't also need to improve their work ethic or are only brown people capable of exhibiting extreme lethargy?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I am not say White Americans need too but many more blacks need a new look on working. A personal example I needed help on a roof I offered $10 per hour cash for one days work, every one of the 6 black men that showed up refused to get on the roof or made excuses and left, one white man showed up worked half a day and left. My wife ended up helping and made the money herself and she is a little Filipina and worked better than the white boy.

so I am not saying SOME whites need to better their work ethics but far more blacks need to than whites. Even in our city gangs everywhere, selling drugs ad most of the gangs are black gangs.

You narrowed your assumption down to one specific group mainly interbred meth users. Which would be a small groups of Americans.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
ChesterJohn

The interbred meth cooker was but one example, albeit an extreme one. However, that doesn't change the fact that just as many whites lack motivation as do blacks and other minorities. To argue otherwise is simply foolish and expounds a point of view derived soley from a position of ignorance and/or racial superiority. Whether or not you will admit this is another question altogether.

Kallisti

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This discussion is aimed at nobody here

I noticed a little (see also: major) inconsistency in the Right's thinking on this one

Naturally, many had an issue that this woman was fired and blast the free speech trumpet despite this not being a free speech issue

They say the company had no right to fire her, despite the fact they absolutely have that right

Now...that's all consistent and good until I thought a bit more. First, these same people sit and talk about smaller government and less control. But there was no issue with requesting government chastise or punish BofA.

Second, these same folks talk about how businesses have the right to govern themselves and should be allowed to do what they want to make a dollar. Yet in this case they want BofA punished for acting on their own protection which could potentially harm the company

Like I said this isn't full out, hardcore hypocritical action....just some inconsistency I found odd

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Who said I was speaking from Racial superiority?

I was speaking from experiencing and interaction with people for over 40 years.

I am not limiting to just one race.

So if it satisfies you A lot of people need to up their work ethics as it seems many do not like to do hard work anymore. they want $15 per hour to flip burgers at MCD's While people like me hold down two jobs just to make it without going on the dole.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Who said I was speaking from Racial superiority?

Certainly not I. If I recall, ignorance was also an option. Not that one must acquiesce to either, mind you.

I was speaking from experiencing and interaction with people for over 40 years.

I am not limiting to just one race.

No? I suppose i misunderstood this:

so I am not saying SOME whites need to better their work ethics but far more blacks need to than whites.

That's fine. We all make mistakes.

So if it satisfies you A lot of people need to up their work ethics as it seems many do not like to do hard work anymore. they want $15 per hour to flip burgers at MCD's While people like me hold down two jobs just to make it without going on the dole.

I can't say I disagree with your sentiments expressed in the above quote. I work at McDonald's and I'm happy with the $8.50 that I make but who among us would deny a raise? Furthermore, I'm not entirely sure what this has to do with the subject matter we were previously discussing. Aside from affirming my earlier point that you seemed to refute at the time.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Do your fast Enlightendone , as we know misconceptions and stereotypes combined with willful ignorance is very difficult to combat.
Ramadan Mubarak.

Thank you & Ramadan Kareem.
(-can't drink from this cup until sundown though lol)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join