It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US police killings of blacks part of ‘ethnic cleansing’: Historian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

The US police brutality against civilians in Chicago, Illinois, is part of a systematic “repression” and “ethnic cleansing” of the black people, an American researcher and historian says. Dr. Randy Short, who has a Ph.D in African studies, made the remarks in an interview with Press TV on Saturday, after video clips and investigative materials from more than 100 incidents were released by a panel which show police officers in Chicago, shoot civilians and commit other acts of brutality. The Independent Police Review Authority, a Chicago panel which investigates police misconduct cases, released the evidence on Friday. The evidence includes clips from police body cameras, dash cams, surveillance videos, and cell phones.
What happened in Chicago is just the tip of the iceberg, and it’s no surprise to anyone, said Dr. Short. His comments sound like a conspiracy to encourage conflict with the black population, he is nothing but a # stirrer pitting black against white. It's about time this madness of black v white stops as they are all Americans and there are no "grey people".

“Human rights violations are grossly done by the law enforcement in the country.”
This guy is inciting people to riot, shame on him.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

What about black on black murder rate, they in on it too?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

To call this guy an historian is quite a stretch.

He thinks "professional commandos" carried out the Paris attacks and that the 2013 bombings in Russia were a covert op by America.

He likes to call people of color that don't agree with him "sellouts".

He is also much more frequently described as an "activist" than as an "historian".

Consider the source.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I have no doubt this is true. Several weeks ago I listened to an interview on either Red Ice Radio or the Vinny Eastwood show on critical mass radio, where the interviewee stated that high imprisonment rates and long imprisonment terms are also part of the depopulation agenda as people do not breed while in prison. Mind you, it also applies to the non black population also.

The interviewee went on to sate that all these things are going on these days like vaccines, chem trails, war etc are part of the depopulation agenda.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

To add to your view that he's not a historian. He's just someone with an academic background. He also was adamant that Ebola was man made and an attempt to exterminate Africans. Like Africans have more pressing things to worry about, like famine, corruption, malaria and a million other things.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Not only is the "doctor" a lunatic, but he's completely full of solid waste excretion..

Stats show clearly that more white people are killed by police, than black people....additionally, how about all the black people killing other black people?

No, this is some weapons-grade B.S. being peddled by a two-bit, race-baiting hack, with a worthless degree..

Doctor, my ass..

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Weird. I never got this memo.

Seems like an awful roundabout way to handle ethnic cleansing.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah, I must of missed the "ethnic cleansing" training too.

Maybe I called in sick that day.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hoax bin material if there ever was any.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

So, someone so confused they think "African" studies somehow relate to police activity in a U.S. city is someone to whom anyone should listen?

Yeah, sounds like he's pushing people to riot.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
'PhD in African studies'.....that automatically makes his opinion invalid.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Maybe blacks need their own cities, leaders, & police. I'm all for giving the blacks the freedom to never see a white person again. I think it's unfair to expect people whom evolved differently then Caucasians to be subject to the Caucasians laws and they should be free to live under their own laws. If these people want a reservation like the Indians then whom are We to deny them?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864

lol, u w0t m8?

Tell me that post was a joke..

new topics

top topics

join