It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Free Printable "Would you rather ..." questions for kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Anna Geiger 16 May 2015
www.themeasuredmom.com...
e.g.

Would you rather eat only carrots or only apples for one whole day?
Would you rather have bright blue hair or bright blue feet?
Would you rather live in a place that was always very hot or a place that was always very cold?
. . .
I love “would you rather” questions because they really make kids stop and think. The only rule we have about answering these is that you have to choose one. That can be tough for young kids who think both choices are bad. When I tried this when my kids were younger, they would only say “Neither.” So be patient if that happens at your house.

This set is designed with young children in mind, but they’re perfect for any group.
The choices aren’t extreme or scary. As much as “Would you rather have just one arm or just one leg?” would make you think, that type of question can be frightening to preschool-aged kids. So most of the questions (especially the first eight pages) are quite simple. But my husband and I had fun with these too – so try them with any age group!
. . .

I love questions like this.
They afford a low threat, low intimidation way to get to know another better.
And, they can be fun for children. And it's great to watch their 'wheels go around' as they think about the question.
You can also turn the tables by letting the child/other person ask you such a question of their choice.
And, you can suggest that the child/other person come up with a similar question of their own creation.
= = =
This can also be a good way to help a child accept more comfortably a required direction. e.g.
Would you like to wear your red coat or your blue coat (when it's really cold and the child is resistant to wearing any coat).

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Can't wait to share these with my 7 year old daughter!

Thanks!

S&F.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

THANKS.

Sounds like fun.

Please let us know how she related to the questions!

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

My kids are all grown up but these would be great for my grandsons.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Please let us know how it goes if and when you share such with your grandsons.

Thanks for being my Friend/Brother, BTW.

top topics

join