It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet one of the more active paid protestors

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Marxist-Leninist Agitator Spotted at Trump Protests

marxist or leninist she can't be both.
one wrote a book about communism nobody used, the other ruled russia under totalitarianism.
when your linking to something so wrong to start with, then use the same wrong analogies, how wrong do you want to be?
get educated.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Listening to NPR in my car right now and this guy is talking about how he was hired to protest a Georgia chapter of the Free Masons that had passed a ban on gay members.

He said that he and a crew of people were hired to pose as reporters and approach Masons as they were heading into a big meeting of some sort, then ask them what were their thoughts on the issue.

He also says he's been hired for many different events to protest on behalf of the party signing his paycheck.

Edit: Not that I agree with a ban on homosexual members in the Free Masons but this tactic leaves me with a taste of Psy Ops.

I feel like if you believe a cause is worth protesting for then you should put your money where your mouth is and go take the risk yourself. Screw all this outsourcing!

By the way I have never participated in a protest because I do not buy into mob mentality.
edit on 6/9/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

None of which proves that the ad was genuine, and if it is, who posted it.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Point is my friend, it's perfectly feasible.

Whether she (the subject of the OP) was paid or not is really irrelevant to me.

It's the fact that she's a career protestor is what raises red flags. And then I hear this guy on NPR...

Tell me what I am supposed to think then, DJW001.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Point is my friend, it's perfectly feasible.

It is also perfectly feasible that the Trump campaign is hiring people to disrupt rallies in order to generate publicity and make the left look violent.

Whether she (the subject of the OP) was paid or not is really irrelevant to me.

Why?

It's the fact that she's a career protestor is what raises red flags. And then I hear this guy on NPR...

Some people dedicate their lives to social action out of altruism. How do you know that's not the case here? I heard the same story on NPR. The reporter claimed that his experience was that by taking part in political theater, he came to believe in the cause he initially championed for money.

Tell me what I am supposed to think then, DJW001.

Don't look to others to tell you what to think. That's the problem with both Trump followers and Sanders followers alike. Think for yourself. Observe objectively and draw your own conclusions. The world is full of media-- both old and new-- trying to tell you what to think.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001 I say look at the nose of Protestants

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001 with Voltaire, in my version back translation from English into Russian the right, in your no

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Honestly, I don't think Trump or his campaigners have a need to hire professional protestors. He's doing fine on his own, apparently.

That, and the fact that there's plenty of documentation for George Soros funding the protestors.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
She's almost as ugly as Huma.

edit on 3-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

That, and the fact that there's plenty of documentation for George Soros funding the protestors.

You mean that claim gets repeated a lot online. That is not documentation.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

She's almost as ugly as Huma.

Because physical appearance is all that matters in woman? Is that you Donald?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join