It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Violent Anti Trump "Protesters" Are Terrorists At Best...Hate Criminals In The Least

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

A candidate should be able to campaign on any platform that they see fit, free from threats of violence. The people that support this candidate should be able to show up and support this candidate also free from threats of violence. Just because you don't like a candidate or the people supporting that candidate, and just because you avidly oppose everything that candidate stands for, you never have the right to show up and start whipping produce at people.

People love to rant and rave about their civil liberties, but they don't give a # about trampling over someone else's.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Delusion.

I see no Trump supporters outside Bernie/Hillary events labelling their supporters the enemy. I see plenty of it from the leftists though, mobs of them, violent, harassing and assaulting Trump supporters and approaching them as their enemies.

So violent and so threatening in fact, the SJ police stood down.

But hey, enjoy that rock you're living under.

Enjoy the diet of falsehood and deception. These are not the majority of leftists no matter how desperately you wish they were. I've advocated no violence, I argue against it at every turn. No one that I know, and evidently no one on ATS (considering your failure to cite a single example) has spoken in support of this crap, either.

So you're a saint, big deal.

Tell that to the people attacking innocent people that they are not leftists.

Sounds familiar, hmm.

And you seem not to be reading all the posts here if you think there is no support for this crap.

You yourself have inserted a "BUT" after faux condemnation of the violence.

Hypocrite.

Oh come on. This is typical persecution complex. Christians have been doing it for years. Find yourself a platform, spew bile and intolerance then act persecuted when people have enough and kick off. I have not seen a simgle person in this thread come out in support of the violence. Rightly so but do stop thinking you have the moral high ground.

Yes people have the right to peaceably protest and that absolutely must be protected but when your using that right to have rally's full of bile and racism and bigotry don't be surprised when the targets of that sentiment descend on the rally. Yes it's wrong, yes the perpetrators should absolutely be prosecuted (not mowed down with guns like "vermin" like it has been suggested) but don't pretend you are not deliberately trying to provoke that' kind of sentiment.

It's weird conservative Christians and trump suporters deploy such similar tactics you would almost thing they are one and the same.....
edit on 6-6-2016 by Megatronus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
What is the definition of "Terrorism"?

Eggs don't end up at "protests" out of the blue. These attacks are premeditated....to

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population

Just, I was kicked off the cheerleading team in highschool and my boy friend and I threw eggs at the little b*tch who started it from the bleachers...I am a terrorist

edit on 6-6-2016 by veracity because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Not sure if I'd call these attackers "terrorists" ... but according to the FBI's definition they are.

I'll also add that these people who are attacking the Trump supporters are acting like uncivilized, uneducated asshats - they are an embarrassment to the U.S.A. Reminds me of the mind set the mob had during the Baltimore riots. They should all be arrested and brought up on charges.

I do not support Trump in any political way, in case you're wondering.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Being a stupid kid and reacting to something poorly is entirely different from disparaging a group of people and potentially swaying their vote based on your intimidation. One is exactly as it sounds, and the other is a violation of civil liberties.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: QuantumEcho

no, im pretty sure I violated her civil liberties

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

originally posted by: neo96
There is no constitutional protection for what Trump protestors have been doing.

To wit:

Amendment I Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Key word there?

PEACEABLY.

Sure, they are blatantly violating the law. As such, they should be arrested, processed and charged accordingly in my opinion. Not executed in the street.

I'm sorry, I understand your guys' frustration with this. The violence sickens me too. I just can't support the idea of mowing down people for throwing punches and burning flags. They completely ignore the rule of law so the solution for us is to do so as well and rob them of due process?

What crime has been committed that warrants execution in the streets? I'm sorry, maybe I'm a naive, bleeding heart romantic that thinks more bloodshed just takes us backwards.

But if animals wanna go at eachother like animals, they will. Just hope no one acts all high and mighty whIle they're executing people for non-capital crimes.

People are shot and killed all the time in self-defence.

Or extremely wounded. lol.

And I don't disagree at all with anyone defending themselves.

I just take issue with giving armed government agents the authority to execute anyone in the street that they deem a threat.

Well it would be better if the cops started lighting up the attacker than the victim doing it.

But not as satisfying, I suppose.

And they actually do have the authority to kill you.

They are cops and they carry guns for a reason.

Do they in this case?

If a cop sees Person A slug Person B in the face, and then Person C pelts Person B with an egg, does that cop have authority to kill Person A and Person C?

I think not. This isnt Nazi Germany yet.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Funny when it was the Trump supporters doing the same thing, these same people cheered them on but now that it is happening to them, they turn in to precious little snowflakes.

Double standards much.

edit on 6-6-2016 by thedarkone9966 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Calling these people terrorists might be emotionally satisfying, but is objectively false.

A protest turned violent is not terrorism, if it was, then thousands and thousands of people, left, right and otherwise would be lingering in federal prison on terrorism charges right now. This is not Russia...yet.

The people engaging in violence at these protests are criminals and need to be arrested.

Part of the issue is local police being unprepared for the size and potential violence of these protests and at the next Trump rally they need to come with oversized numbers of police, separate protestors from entry and exit points etc.

San Jose was a particular failure on the part of the police. They should understand that Trump is going to draw huge numbers of protestors and prepare accordingly, complete with arrest and transport vans/busses for protestors that see it as an opportunity for violence.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
There is no constitutional protection for what Trump protestors have been doing.

To wit:

Amendment I Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Key word there?

PEACEABLY.

Sure, they are blatantly violating the law. As such, they should be arrested, processed and charged accordingly in my opinion. Not executed in the street.

I'm sorry, I understand your guys' frustration with this. The violence sickens me too. I just can't support the idea of mowing down people for throwing punches and burning flags. They completely ignore the rule of law so the solution for us is to do so as well and rob them of due process?

What crime has been committed that warrants execution in the streets? I'm sorry, maybe I'm a naive, bleeding heart romantic that thinks more bloodshed just takes us backwards.

But if animals wanna go at eachother like animals, they will. Just hope no one acts all high and mighty whIle they're executing people for non-capital crimes.

People are shot and killed all the time in self-defence.

Or extremely wounded. lol.

And I don't disagree at all with anyone defending themselves.

I just take issue with giving armed government agents the authority to execute anyone in the street that they deem a threat.

Well it would be better if the cops started lighting up the attacker than the victim doing it.

But not as satisfying, I suppose.

And they actually do have the authority to kill you.

They are cops and they carry guns for a reason.

Do they in this case?

If a cop sees Person A slug Person B in the face, and then Person C pelts Person B with an egg, does that cop have authority to kill Person A and Person C?

I think not. This isnt Nazi Germany yet.

You should be correct.
BUT,
We see instances where cops beat handcuffed people to death, shoot unarmed people in the back and run over pedestrians and they end up with little to no repercussions for doing it.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Megatronus

KKK Rallies are attacked less than Trump rallies.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It could fit the elements for false imprisonment per California penal code 236

False imprisonment prohibits wrongful restraining, confining or detaining a person without that person’s consent.

www.greghillassociates.com...

Find a case where the law was interpreted to mean that by a judge...

That is a very broad scope, no judge or jury is convicting some one of kidnapping over that...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yeah, but Trump is a racist, you see?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: thedarkone9966

Was there this level of rioting/violence directed toward anti-Trump protesters? I know of two, maybe three instance of a person getting punched or shoved...but not a full on mob attack with this sort of escalation. Chances are I just missed those videos/stories. Source(s) please?

Regardless of how many or few attackers - this sort of thing should not be happening. If this behavior condoned, justified or taken lightly by anyone for any reason (including revenge/payback) then we have a huge problem.

Read your history books, my friends.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
LOL Terorrism is a bit strong. How about criminals...you know like we did in the old days before everyone got their feelings all bent out of shape and became too politically correct and whiny.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

KKK rallies have a slightly smaller audience than Trumps 'presidential' campaign but keep comparing apples and oranges if it makes you feel better.

That was possibly the weakest analogy ever.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

KKK draw MUCH SMALLER crowds. The larger the crowd the more likely some ass-hat will become violent...it's a function probability.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

There are many words to describe Trump....Dunce,Dolt, Clown, fool, Richard Cranium...but a war of words is where it should stop. Violence is not not needed and should never be used in a campaign for obvious reasons. Besides Trump is more then Capable of self destructing, the guy is the butt of every political joke in the world.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Not to mention, if you want to attack the KKK, just go to a Trump rally. Trump is like the Walmart of hate groups. It's just easier to go to a Trump rally.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Any system which produces extreme inequality will inevitability produce fascist demagogues. It was true of Germany in the 1930's, and it is true now. The united states is a cartel, owned operated and controlled by a select group of people whose interests are inimical to the constitution as it was laid out by your own founding fathers (Thomas Paine anyone?).

Roosevelt recognized after the great depression that the elites could not survive without a society, and society is built on the working people. Hence the "new deal", an unprecedented program of infrastructure and education investment which led to America winning the cold war and the "American dream" turning into an export. The truth is that in your country and my country we have stood by and witnessed an unprecedented transfer of wealth to the very top of society, the people who run and have historically have run the financial industry.

The depressing thing (for me) is that mainstream media bias is so insipid and pervasive, that I really do believe in the term "sheeple" now. What pops up on you're tv screen day in day out:

NEWS: Reasons to hate. Here's some all American heroes killing women and children, but we'll make a fkn movie about it, and make it a "human" story. Fun fact, Murica invading Iraq killed close to a million people, on the basis that 3000 plus people died in new yoik. Israeli proportional response there (remember when Netanyahu addressed your congress?). Thats right, you're big country basically listens when he says "jump" and you say "how high?". The Israeli air force has even sunk an American listening ship off the Sinai peninsula. I repeat: the Israeli armed forces have killed American personel because there could be no witnesses.

en.wikipedia.org...

OTHER CHANNELL: here's girls with big tits ,fake eyebrows and impossibly muscular steroid retards with tiny dks in a house together for two weeks.

I'm not an American, but I have to struggle against the bull# Milton Friedman espoused in my own country, and for believing in peace, sustainable economics and racial equality I'm a "traitor" of some kind.
edit on 6-6-2016 by Culcullen because: evidence

edit on 6-6-2016 by Culcullen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join