It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I studied the occult or mysticism

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LauGhing0ne
A couple of years ago, i ventured on to a path of the unknown. I followed a rabbit i found down its hole.. A world of magic appeared in front of my very eyes and i tried to keep my disguise.. Learning a trick or two was something cool, i enjoyed it until i saw the darkness hidden beneath its path..
I found myself asking; " Is this really true? "

I did not know that you would be cursed if you entered without a creed.. So i thought ;" Maybe my mind is playing a trick "

Study of the ancient mystic, is something different.. It means you take a path that destroys your mind..

Someone said ;" The difference between a mad person and a mystic, is that one of them learned to swim while the other drowned "

Now i just watch while mad men play in a world where magic does not exist.
i can kinda agree with some of what you said ive studied for 20 years. i didnt drown in it though i learned and accepted it then got passed that part
edit on 4-6-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was never betrayed, betrayal comes with trust.. I dont trust men who hide behind a facade.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

I was never betrayed, betrayal comes with trust.. I dont trust men who hide behind a facade.

explain more. just how far did you get?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: LauGhing0ne

Which one was it? The occult OR mysticism?.
Can you do magic missile yet?.
Check out the late great Paul Daniels btw.
can you do it? dont bring your little under ground basement fantasies around and act like you know something. go back to playing whatever it was

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

To the beginning

When you start to expand the timeline, everything becomes a unity.. You sail on the strings and watch your ancestors travel by the stars.. They explain why religion came at first, it was not for ordinary people.. They wanted to reach the stars, but like a game of chinese whisper, in the end, instincts kicked in. On the silkroad technology flourished by simple means of grain and wheat and eventually the silkroad entered the sea.. They followed the stars called the milkyway and found a new home over the wast ocean..

These men who deceive are not older than the last great war, the timelords took me in, just to say ;" you need a fríend "

Sorry for the parables, its there to find out how far youve come

edit on 201664 by LauGhing0ne because: spelling

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

you got lost in your abyss and backed out then?

no worries i understood it
edit on 4-6-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

No i took a sledgehammer and just smashed everything

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

If you answer this in only one sentence...I'll believe you.

1. Throw a glass marble at a brick wall to shatter it into a thousand tiny pieces.
2. Where did the marble go?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

No idea =)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

No i took a sledgehammer and just smashed everything
you didnt go as far as you claim

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

If you answer this in only one sentence...I'll believe you.

1. Throw a glass marble at a brick wall to shatter it into a thousand tiny pieces.
2. Where did the marble go?
its still there its form was just changed now then does breaking something mean its the end? or can it be put back together without its flaws

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Lol

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

It can ...... with fire.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

It can ...... with fire.
great its you, and with nothing usefull to say

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

The answer is simple when one meets the criteria of the definition of Mysticism. Youve seemed to have hit the the sides of the rabbit hole on the way down it. I think youve lumped 2 distinct disciplines (or ideologies if one prefers) together.

"a person who claims to attain, or believes in the possibility of attaining, insight into mysteries transcending ordinary human knowledge"
www.dictionary.com...

"a doctrine of an immediate spiritual intuition of truths believed to transcend ordinary understanding"
www.dictionary.com...

Your thread title included the "differential term" of "or". So,you either meant to use it as is...or you meant to say "Mysticism...OR if you'd PREFER..the Occult". That would make sense. I will give you more time to ponder the Esoteric answer I'm seeking.

Question: Thrown hard against a brick wall..the marble has shattered in a thousand shards/pieces. Like the human soul...where is it now? Where did it go?

The Mystic..and the Occultist...will know.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

The answer is simple when one meets the criteria of the definition of Mysticism. Youve seemed to have hit the the sides of the rabbit hole on the way down it. I think youve lumped 2 distinct disciplines (or ideologies if one prefers) together.

"a person who claims to attain, or believes in the possibility of attaining, insight into mysteries transcending ordinary human knowledge"
www.dictionary.com...

"a doctrine of an immediate spiritual intuition of truths believed to transcend ordinary understanding"
www.dictionary.com...

Your thread title included the "differential term" of "or". So,you either meant to use it as is...or you meant to say "Mysticism...OR if you'd PREFER..the Occult". That would make sense. I will give you more time to ponder the Esoteric answer I'm seeking.

Question: Thrown hard against a brick wall..the marble has shattered in a thousand shards/pieces. Like the human soul...where is it now? Where did it go?

The Mystic..and the Occultist...will know.
that was interesting. so where would one go from there then?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Well, the point you are making is a new age movement, the soul is just guilt and shame in a fine package before you hit puberty.. Religion coined raising a civilised persona as something with a soul..
Soul is a cultural norm within a religious state..

For you its all subjective, and it really won't matter what anyone tells you.. I just explained what a soul is.. Now you can make it into a spiritual thing..

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

You do know that you always end up in a bad shape when you jump down my hole, it's tempting isn't it.. Just be careful I can't promise you make it out sane

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Well if I can make a philosophers stone, don't see the good in it today though.. But I can still make one, I just used Plato and his recipe..

If a philosopher stone is something for a beginner, then I'm a novice

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Lol yeah how many come on here saying they have gotten hidden knowledge and can do magic n stuff? Not one shred of evidence always claiming Shute.
# this place anyhow full of people who's lives are that crap they make crap up to feel more important than they actually are.
Enjoy your fantasy of magic...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join