It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question on creating threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I thought the rule was that we are allowed to post a thread in a forum even if it has been posted in another forum. I posted about Muhammad Ali's death in the US Sports forum, and that was the first in the that forum. Why was it closed? Did the rule change?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
That's only true if one is posted in Breaking Alternative News and the other is in another forum.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

and yet in the past a moderator closed my thread under those accepted guidelines. I was not going to fuss about it, but perhaps we should make sure everyone is on the same page??

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Accidents happen. The staff is only human, and we try to keep errors to a minimum, but sometimes they happen. When they do, or if you think they have, simply contact the staff member in question, or file a complaint, and we'll be happy to take another look at it, or discuss it with you.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

If a thread in BAN is not a BAN topic, it may also be closed as a duplicate.
There are guidelines for Breaking Alternative News....if a thread does not fit, it may be moved or closed.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I see now. Well i got my answers and hopefully OP got his.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yeah sucks but happens to us all. I do with the quality of the thread was taken into account rather than the timing when it comes to removing duplicates bit the rules are the rules

top topics

join