It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe we are already "chipped"?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: INEVERQUIT

Well, it's a given that the technology is far more advanced than what is admitted. Think about all those forced vaccinations for smallpox, that they did years ago.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Generally these people don't understand technology all that well and are religious, but not enough so that they actually try to understand what their religion is telling them. So you get people who read the Revelation of St John and try to bludgeon the concept of 'the mark of the Beast' into fitting an RFID. But they dodge out on the part where they consider what it is that a Jewish man at the time would wear on his forehead and hand, and don't bother to dig into 'what does it mean by "mark"' and lacking this information, the concept of a 'chip' makes sense to them.

Expand on that a little more if you would be so kind. The box and string thing comparing it to the mark in St. John, what the "mark" means to you.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Well, it's a given that the technology is far more advanced than what is admitted. Think about all those forced vaccinations for smallpox, that they did years ago.

I got one of those, it was mandatory. Different era back then. People understood the disease and their individual part to play in 'for the good of all'. If they required people to get vaccinated today there'd be rioting in the streets.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: INEVERQUIT
a reply to: intrptr

There could be a multitude of reasons involved and different agendas being perpetrated from many sources. The nano technology is as invasive as it can get, the other forms of technology with chips involved can only reveal so much, but if they had the ability to implant you without your knowing and could control and manipulate you from within your own body then having free will to make your own decisions can not even be guaranteed. How can we even know the choices we are making are ours? It is a very scary thought, but what if the very reason I am writing this is because I was programmed to do so?

For the first part, they don't need nano tech, they already record everything we do and actively track us, if need be.

For the second part don't get too wound up wondering if you are you. I can tell you are, because you asked this question. So many people are robotic these days, never questioning what they do or looking at themselves.

Heres an easy test. What is your name? How do you know? Do you have any regrets? Because thats the name you were given at birth and you know that to be true. In other words you know that you know. Robots are mindless.

The other thing to be aware of is our lives are 'set' so to speak, we are 'required' to learn, earn, pay tax and be like everyone else. Some people aren't that easily led along that path, find themselves in conflict about it for a lot of reasons. Thats is also a good sign you are you, the conflict that arises about what you should be doing. Always question authority, thats a sure sign you are human.

Carry on, Human…
edit on 5-6-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Expand on that a little more if you would be so kind. The box and string thing comparing it to the mark in St. John, what the "mark" means to you.

Ah! Excellent. You are familiar with tefillin then?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
what if they're putting chips in our groceries or water. We eat the chip by accident and from then on we have it.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
what if they're putting chips in our groceries or water. We eat the chip by accident and from then on we have it.

Ok, I'll bite. What do you envision this chip doing?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I wanted your interpretation. I'm not Jewish, I won't be offended. If you are, don't be offended by my opinion either.

I have my own ideas.

I asked you how you correlated John of Patmos mention of the mark of the beast with the Jewish Practice of his time. What you thought it meant…

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: lavatrance

Ok, I'll bite. What do you envision this chip doing?

From aa a purely sic fi perspective: Each of these nano devices spread throughout the bodies blood stream, each are tied to a specific frequency. When an a RF signal passes by tuned to that freq, al the nano devices work in unison as an antenna. The blood vessels of the body providing the wide spread antenna required to attune to the signal collectively.

Meanwhile, the other group of nano devices in the body have formed a small device somewhere in the bodies connective tissues, having been absorbed and connecting up with each other to provide the return signal when activated by the power provided by the nano devices in the blood. The carrier signal is captured, concentrated and a return ping or message sent along with the incoming signal. Much the same way RFID works today…

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I wanted your interpretation. I'm not Jewish, I won't be offended. If you are, don't be offended by my opinion either.

I have my own ideas.

I asked you how you correlated John of Patmos mention of the mark of the beast with the Jewish Practice of his time. What you thought it meant…

I'm not afraid you'll be offended, it's like no one knows what a tefillin is.

Ok. What is a tefillin, and what is commanded in the bible about them?

The requirement is stated four times. And basically, it's something like this:

You shall put these words of mine on your heart and on your soul; and you shall tie them for a sign upon your arm, and they shall be as totafot between your eyes.
— Deuteronomy 11:18

or

And it shall be for a sign for you upon your hand, and for a memorial between your eyes, that the law of the LORD may be in your mouth; for with a strong hand did the LORD bring you out of Egypt.
— Exodus 13:9

The thing is, reduced to its basics, a small box or cylinder with verses from the Torah worn on the forehead and hand/arm.

The point being, it is a sign, a mark, an indication that you have taken the word of God into your hands and mind.

They are to be worn on the forehead and the hand or arm.

And the reason is that it is a sign on your heart and soul. Now, the Revelation of St John is written in Koine. The word translated as "mark" is the Greek word "charagma". Charagma can mean a lot of different things. It can mean "sign", or "mark", or "tattoo" or "commitment" or "oath" or "signature" or "binding contract" or even "military enlistment". But in the ROSJ it correlates to the same concept as "tefillin".

It's a commitment or acceptance to the expression of the word of God in your deeds and thoughts.

The "mark of the Beast" is the opposite - a commitment or embrace of the Beast. The entire head/hand thing from ROSJ is a reference to a tefillin, only not to God, but his opposite.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

From aa a purely sic fi perspective: Each of these nano devices spread throughout the bodies blood stream, each are tied to a specific frequency. When an a RF signal passes by tuned to that freq, al the nano devices work in unison as an antenna. The blood vessels of the body providing the wide spread antenna required to attune to the signal collectively.

That's not how antennas work, though. What you've got is a big sack of saline. Immersing a part in it doesn't give you an antenna.

Meanwhile, the other group of nano devices in the body have formed a small device somewhere in the bodies connective tissues, having been absorbed and connecting up with each other to provide the return signal when activated by the power provided by the nano devices in the blood. The carrier signal is captured, concentrated and a return ping or message sent along with the incoming signal. Much the same way RFID works today…

Only that's not how RFID works.

You can't have a bunch of unpowered parts dumped into a bag of salt water and say 'they're connected', because they're not.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Well then you would be offended by my interpretation…

I meant more how you interpret the symbology of placement of the lil boxes, one on the forehead and one on the hand? And how John posed it in revelations. He obviously connected it with buying and selling, in the same verse, too.

I used to practice a meditation that used both points as anchors of focus, except it was center of forehead and the hand, not the arm.

This symbolizes the connection between the soul (thought to be connected to the body, in the center of the forehead between the eyes) and the furthest reach of the physical body, the hand. It could be the foot, too. In the meditation I persued, It would eventually be all the body connected to the soul, the flow of energy through the souls conduit to the body… the meaning behind, if thine eye be single then the whole body is full of light. A state of being, one of grace, one of the proper hierarchy; the soul at the top, the mind in the middle and the body at the bottom tier.

Imo, like every other hand me down religion they have corrupted and lost the meaning of their own teachings, supplanting them with objects, ritual and tradition.

Interesting that you connected the tellefin that way with the mark of the beast (if you did). And if you didn't, you should.
edit on 5-6-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
On top of which, it's pretty rare to have a powered implant. The reason being, batteries are large and clunky and have to be recharged. You can have small, briefly useful primary cells like some of the "RFID pills" that have very tiny stomach acid electrolyte cells. But they don't last for long.

Most "useful" power sources are either h-field or are very short term. Other than that, you have to have devices that are mostly battery, like a pacemaker. None of these are small or long lived.

Implants tend to be like Verichips - h-field passive devices. They never 'transmit'. They are very limited in range. You can't get them to work over longer distances, because h-field parts have physical bars against long range communication.

E-field devices have the ability to work over longer ranges, but do not work as implants.

There's some hard physics at work here, and it's just not the sort of thing you can get by. You can't have inviso-chips sending radio waves in or out of your body. I know it's a scary scary concept, but you might as well be afraid of little invisible unicorns.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Well then you would be offended by my interpretation…

No, but I just think you're wrong.

It's obvious that the "mark of the Beast" is a tefillin, or relates to the meaning of a tefillin.

And it's not an RFID part.

It's a commitment. An obligation. An embrace of the 'beast', and what the 'beast' implies.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

You can't have a bunch of unpowered parts dumped into a bag of salt water and say 'they're connected', because they're not.

No, I meant theres two nano components, one acts as part of an antenna activating and powering the other, the other as part of the receiver and return device. The second forms in the body over time, form various food stuffs, building itself up and then awaiting an active signal that the body antenna picks up.

RFID works from an antenna being powered by a received signal to activate a device that sends a return signal. My speculation was that they overcome the bodies 'resistance' with a blood stream antenna, each nano antenna part spaced equally throughout the blood arteries and means to interconnect and rectify to send the signal to the other device formed of nano parts to make the receiver rebroadcaster…

I know I'm not using all the terms correctly. Been out of my field for decades.

The antenna component would be constantly cleansed from the blood by the body and constantly replenished by food and drink we consume off the shelf. The other nano parts that comprise the receiver and retransmitter would pass out the gut if they don't find their place in the internal device formed from them. Once complete they are not needed.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

And it's not an RFID part.

Wasn't implying that. We are having two different conversations at once, sorry about that.

Edit:

…An embrace of the 'beast', and what the 'beast' implies.

Imo, the system of the beast, the current bar code paradigm, right? Its already in place, not some future implant 'chipping' of everyone. We already carry the mark around with us, we buy and sell with credit cards and currency we earned by working in the system, being a part of that system.

Thoughts?

edit on 5-6-2016 by intrptr because: adidtiional

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

I have a small piece of metal secured firmly into my facial bones. They put it in after an accident I had, due to my own fault and poor choices to hold together the fractured pieces of my face. I was asked for approval in between several instances where I was under their painkillers and not thinking clearly. I always told myself I would never let it happen, and yet it did.

I think there is experimental tracking technology in it.

30 years ago a dental surgeon took something out of the front of my face near the right nasal cavity after a accident at my work , He asked me if anything had ever entered my body as it may have migrated there over time , the only thing that came to mind was a piece of lead from a pencil at school many moons ago , a air rifle pellet had gone into my leg but left a exit wound a decade before that .

Long story short about a year after that op i met the guy one day and he looked at me weird and said that the lab he sent it to had been unable to figure out what it was , i had my tonsils out as a 6-7 year old kid and never gave it a second thought , maybe they had left something in me then ? , but not long after that the guy took his life in strange circumstances , and i had worked at this guys house and knew him on a personal level , something rattled that guy and years later it sent me down the c/t route .

It is suprising how much you can read on the internet about people with weird similar stories to our,s

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

RFID works from an antenna being powered by a received signal to activate a device that sends a return signal. My speculation was that they overcome the bodies 'resistance' with a blood stream antenna...

Your body dissipates radio signals as undetectable heat. Blood isn't an antenna. It's a saline area in a saline area, all of it crappy and resistive and dissipative.

...each nano antenna part spaced equally throughout the blood arteries and means to interconnect and rectify to send the signal to the other device formed of nano parts to make the receiver rebroadcaster…

Spaced, not spaced, it doesn't matter. They DON'T interconnect. That's one of many problems. You can't have crap scattered all over in a saline stream in a saline piece of meat and call it 'interconnected', because it's not.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Imo, the system of the beast, the current bar code paradigm, right? Its already in place, not some future implant 'chipping' of everyone. We already carry the mark around with us, we buy and sell with credit cards and currency we earned by working in the system, being a part of that system.

Thoughts?

I see it as being more of a fervent embrace of evil. It's more philosophical. You will have to reject God and embrace the avatar of Satan in the way a person accepts military service.

It's not a literal 'mark'. It's a binding contract. In the way a tefillin is.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Bedlam, I appreciate your enthusiasm and you and intrptr have been having a spirited debate about tefillim and antennas, but here is the thing...you simply do not know for sure what they can and can not do with this technology, unless, you are part of the conspiracy and you are here to inflict us with your own version of mind control and disinformation on the subject.

The title of my OP was clear, I said maybe, maybe we are chipped, maybe they have figured out a way to do this. Since I do not believe they have ever told the truth about anything throughout history and our government has lied repeatedly about so many things, maybe they have so many different agendas all tied into one that it would not be possible to ever know any of it for sure.

One thing I can say with certainty, they lie.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join